PDA

View Full Version : you know. . .

GuardPiett
Aug 27th, 2000, 05:26:08 PM
TSC and I never really got along. . . But I really like the TSO. I think this is the only democratic (grrr i hate that word. . .) group I've seen, and I respect that. So, if you will take me, I would like to be your newest member. If you don't want me to join, then I ask that the TSO and I stay on good terms. I can't offer the TSO too much, I'm not an exceptional warrior, and I'm not the best at fleet training. All I can offer is my loyalty and my friendship. . .

JEDI X 200 STEALTH W
Aug 27th, 2000, 11:17:06 PM
listen. this place is dead! man, there is more life in a bait shop. die. I'll choose death!

Banestone
Aug 28th, 2000, 02:00:41 PM
Ok, well he's banned now. Good to see you, Piett... you are welcome to join. Hang on a bit until one of the other council members greets you, but as far as I'm concerned you're a part of the Sith Order. It's good to have you.

Dark Lord Dyzm
Aug 28th, 2000, 08:37:55 PM
Not a Council member, but a Long time warrior.
Good to meet you, dude

Live Wire
Aug 29th, 2000, 04:37:06 PM
I have no problem with you being in tso and I dont think anyone else will either. Its good to have you with us!

GuardPiett
Aug 30th, 2000, 10:43:35 AM
sweet!! im not sure how RSO will react tho. . . if they get mad, im sorry to say i might not get to stay in TSO

Banestone
Aug 30th, 2000, 11:59:13 AM
It's alright. As long as you're a Sith, you're welcome anyways... :)

Dark Lord Dyzm
Aug 30th, 2000, 04:48:04 PM
Why Not be a hired gun for the Axis, or just be the "peacekeeper" in th axis

Darth Havok
Aug 31st, 2000, 11:30:09 PM
::steps from the shadows with his arms folded..::

“I see nothing wrong with your involvement here my apprentice.. The Sith here show great honor, and a loyalty to one another that marvels I.. They made a big choice by doing what they did, and have come out on top, as I always hoped they would.. So by all means, add to their strength, and aid them in their endeavors..

Gav Mortis
Sep 2nd, 2000, 06:07:41 AM
Welcome aboard Piett!

:)