Oct 2nd, 2000, 12:37:04 PM
::The figure pulls back the hood on his long robe to reveal his face::

Dark Lord Dyzm
Oct 2nd, 2000, 02:48:05 PM
Didnt you become Jedi Dude?
And Get rid of the Personal Pic, Looks Gay

Xanatos Etanial
Oct 2nd, 2000, 03:03:07 PM
Um I had until me and DT got into a bit of a fight, and then me and Fett got into a bit of a fight, so essetially my opinionis screw them and if they come anywhere near me I'm killing them. And as far as my pic...
NO! It stays.

Gav Mortis
Oct 3rd, 2000, 07:41:58 AM
Greetings Lord Etanial, welcome back to TSO HQ; how may I be of assistance?

By the way, the pic of Lucifer is cool!

Xanatos Etanial
Oct 3rd, 2000, 07:45:39 AM
::Wipes a tear from his eye::
I haven't been called Lord Etanial in so long. Actually like I said the Jedi and I had a bit of a falling out. I've decided to go Sith once more, and had a chance to do some serious thinking, about when I was happiest. The only times I can remember being happy in TSE were when I was with Rebecca, not really having anything to do with being a Sith. But as a Sith, the happiest days I remember where when I was in TSC with all of you, who made m feel wanted, needed and cared about. That's something very few individual's have ever done for me. I came to the realization that to destroy the Jedi I need allies, so that is why I am here today, if you would all be willing to give a multiple time loser one last chance...
I wish to join.

Gav Mortis
Oct 3rd, 2000, 07:52:28 AM
A multiple time loser eh?

TSO does not work with losers, you are weak Xanatos; don't darken our doorway with such a request again!

*Gav turns and walks away carelessly*

Xanatos Etanial
Oct 3rd, 2000, 08:02:58 AM
::Xanatos's eyes narrow as his breathing becomes slow and paced, he tightens his fists so much that the skin breaks and bloods streams down the inside of his hand. He grins slightly and speaks::
"Oh Gav..."
::Gav turns around slightly just in time to see Xanatos charge at breakneck speed, X slams his fist forward into the jaw of Gav shattering it almost instantly. X kicks forward into the gut of Gav Mortis, as he falls forward X grabs him by the waiste and throws him through a nearby wall. X's anger has overtaken him so much he sees nothing around him but Gav, his focus is solely on causing pain. He charges forward kicking Gav in the stomach, he reaches down and grabs Gav pulling him up he wraps his hands around his throat and chokes, X on the verge of foaming at the mouth::
"I AM NOT WEAK!" ::X pounds his own forehead into Gav's face, breaking his nose. X slams his fist into Gav's temple, Gav can barely remain conscious:: "I'll show you weak!" ::X picks Gav up and raises his broken body over his head, X lets out a blood curtling scream of pure rage and adrenilin::

Gav Mortis
Oct 3rd, 2000, 08:12:01 AM
Blood drips rythmically from Gav's face; crimson and wet, allowing his vision to focus for a moment, he tilts forward whilst above Xan allowing the weight to become inbalanced. Xan cannot cope with the shift in force and his right arm collapses under gav's weight, allowing him to fall forward, grab Xans arm and pulls him off of his feet as he rolls to the floor, hurling Xan over him.

Xanatos crashes to the floor and lifts his head to feel a sharp stinging on his neck, the pain is accompanied by a low pitched humming sound; he looks up to see Gav above him, kneeling into his shoulder and holding his ignited lightsaber down, vertically above his neck, sporting a sadistic grin.

Xanatos Etanial; welcome to The Sith Order!

He deactivates the blade and helps his fellow Sith to his feet, with a grin.

Xanatos Etanial
Oct 3rd, 2000, 08:14:04 AM
Wha... WHAT??!
::A slight smiles crosses his face::
Oh... I belive I do get the point now.
It's good to be here.

Live Wire
Oct 3rd, 2000, 08:24:06 AM
*watches from a distance and then turns and walks back to the palace*

Dark Lord Dyzm
Oct 3rd, 2000, 02:01:52 PM
Not the Best of Tests Gav.
Call it my Paranoid Nature, but I dont really Trust Turncoats, they have turned once, and why not again?

Like If Alpha Came Asking to Join, I would Say SCREW YOU PUNK! And Kick him out.
That Boy is more messed up then a Steriod laden Chipmunk

Xanatos Etanial
Oct 3rd, 2000, 02:03:48 PM
You got a better test Dyzm? I'm willing to take it. I'm asking for one last chance, that's all.

Live Wire
Oct 3rd, 2000, 02:39:41 PM
*LW turns back and watches the confrontation from a distance. Finally with a scowl on her face she approaches Xanatos*

LW: You know I dont trust you, and its going to take a long time to earn my trust again. If Gav feels that you deserve one last chance then I will trust his judgement. But hear me, this is your last move! No more changing sides! If you leave TSO you will be killed! I will kill you myself! Do you accept those terms?

Xanatos Etanial
Oct 4th, 2000, 04:23:31 AM
::holds his hand out to her::
I do.

Live Wire
Oct 4th, 2000, 08:34:17 AM
*LW's face doesn't change as she ignores the offered hand*

Fine I will trust your word. Make sure you don't try my patience.

Xanatos Etanial
Oct 4th, 2000, 10:48:26 AM
::Lowers his hand::
I only hope that I'll be able to gain your trust again one day.

Dark Lord Dyzm
Oct 4th, 2000, 01:35:21 PM
If I had a Test It would be to Fetch me A.......
Shrubbery!!

Live Wire
Oct 4th, 2000, 11:06:55 PM
You gonna ask him to roll over, fetch, and sit up and beg too dyzm?

lol

Dark Lord Dyzm
Oct 5th, 2000, 01:31:37 PM
nah, I Cant Make people do that, its to...Dumb

But if he got me a Shrubbery, I can set it in my room, maybe a little higher then my bed, then I can raise ill Tempered Grass Hoppers and Crickets that Have some FREAKIN lazors on there FREAKIN heads

Xanatos Etanial
Oct 9th, 2000, 07:51:01 AM
::Walks back in holding a large potted plant walks over and hands it to Dyzm::
There you go.
::Dyzm looks the bush over::
WOW! I know I asked for a bush but this is great thanks X.
::The bush suddenly starts to move and the top pulls open revealing a large gaping mouth full of sharp wooden teeth, the plant latches itself to Dyzm's head trying to eat him::
Oh yeah did I mention it's a Mythosian Man-eating bush?

Live Wire
Oct 9th, 2000, 08:20:47 AM
lol!

*looks up*

Oh sorry thats not supposed to be funny is it.

*supresses a giggle*