PDA

View Full Version : *Walking Inside Without a Word*

Damien Killcannon
Oct 9th, 2000, 08:32:10 AM
:: Walking with a deadly grace, a man clad in skintight black clothing enters the recruitment are of the Sith Order, calmly surveying the desolate looking area. His skin is a deathly pallor, a stark contrast to his black clothes. He has no weapon on his body, yet his presence gives off the impression that he needs none. He lifts his arms slightly, crossing them over his chest. His voice bespeaks a man of calm certainty, of a cool countenance. ::

"I have come before you to join you as a part of the Sith Order. I wish to be trained in the ways of the Sith."

Lady DeVille
Oct 9th, 2000, 01:41:42 PM
*De'Ville walked up to the stranger, and gave him a cursory glance. Then she raised her eyes to his face, and nodded in greeting.* I am De'Ville, an apprentice here. I do not have the authority to grant you membership in our Order, but I will extend our greetings to you. May you find yourself welcome here in our walls.

Damien Killcannon
Oct 9th, 2000, 02:44:27 PM
:: He lifts his head up a bit, looking into Lady DeVille's eyes. A small smile plays across his face. ::

Well, I am glad someone acknowledged me. Especially a beautiful woman such as yourself. it's not hard to see why one would wish to join your cause over others. Please inform me of when I will be considered.

Lady Vader
Oct 9th, 2000, 03:44:34 PM
*LV walks in and sees LD greeting the new commer*

*she walks, cloak flowing, up to the man standing beside the apprentice, and extends a hand to him*

welcome... welcome to TSO... I am one of the Masters here...
I see you are interested in joining the order... what is your reasons for doing so?

*she smiles sweetly*

Damien Killcannon
Oct 9th, 2000, 03:49:37 PM
:: Damien uncrosses his arms from his chest, taking Lady Vader's hand and shaking it slightly. ::

Why do I wish to join you? Because I am tired of hypocrisy. I am sick of those people that live without reason. Those that allow their lives to be directed by false causes. The unexamined life is not worth living, and I shall end it for the fools who think otherwise.

Lady Vader
Oct 9th, 2000, 03:54:26 PM
*her smile becomes pleased*

you have answered well, Damien... it will be brought to the council's attention that you wish to join the order... your desire to join will not go unanswered...

Live Wire
Oct 9th, 2000, 04:02:30 PM
*walks up to damien*

I am glad to see that you made a formal request. I think you will be an asset to TSO.

Lady Vader
Oct 9th, 2000, 04:21:24 PM
*after a bit of silence, LV speaks*

Damien... your fate has been decided... you will be a member of TSO...

as an apprentice you must learn the ways of a Sith... and grow using the rage within... and learning a bit of Sith magic is also a good asset...

as for a master... I will be your Master...

welcome, Damien, to The Sith Order...

*LV smiles*

Damien Killcannon
Oct 9th, 2000, 04:27:32 PM
:: Damien smiles once more, tilting his head in a slight nod. ::

May my power bring glory to the Order, and to myself.

Live Wire
Oct 9th, 2000, 04:44:38 PM
Welcome Damien, to the TSO family. You can move into the palace if you wish.

Gav Mortis
Oct 10th, 2000, 07:50:41 AM
Entering the room moments after Live Wire, Gav walks over curiously, inspecting the new addition and as he nears feels an aura of darkness about Damien and is pleased. He touches the darkness, probing it with his mind and is satisfied.

"I agree. He will be a most valuable asset.

Greetings, I am Gav Mortis, welcome to The Sith Order."