PDA

View Full Version : ~cloaked figure walks down the halls~

Kasperr Croose
Oct 20th, 2000, 12:50:42 AM
~Kasper walks down the halls of The Sith Order as his Golden Lightsaber clipped to his belt. The fire of evil, as it crosses the halls. Kasper looks into a room where a commander is typing a report to the counil as he looks into read the letter but with low visual conntact he goes back to course~

hmmm...

~Kasper stops and looks at both sides of The Sith Order and notices The Sith training not to far from the halls where he is at. Kasper strays back to his course and keeps walking till he comes to a big black door. The door has inscriptions of old Sith Masters and ancient Sith Arts, some of which Kasper had no knowledge of~

...weird

~Kasper looks around the 10 foot tall and 8 foot wide door as he see's epic battles writin on it. Kasper stops for a breath of air~

ahhh...

~Kasper looks at the golden colored handle that is about the size of his fist. Kasper grabs the handle and opens it to a room full of Candles, as they are posted on 7 feet tall posts. Kasper feels the intensity of the Dark Side in the room as it is cold, cold with the hearts that stand in it. Kasper gets on one knee and bows, waiting for one of the council members to acknowledge him~

OOC- Right now my sig is (well its made already but I need to get it online so give me a day :) ) Its being made as we speak...

Live Wire
Oct 20th, 2000, 08:27:48 PM
*walks up to the stranger*

hello

Dark Lord Dyzm
Oct 20th, 2000, 08:48:24 PM
**Walks Up to the bowed figure**

Stone, Stone, Stone, When will you learn?

We aint some stupied Jedi Group that could be fooled by a name change.

**Dyzm Lashes out with his right foot, catching Kasperr Croose full in the Jaw, sending him flying into the air and onto his back. Wiping out and engaging his Blood Sword, Dyzm Charges the Fallen Jedi**

Kasperr Croose
Oct 21st, 2000, 11:40:23 PM
~Kasper catchs Dysm as he charges him and grabs ahold of his arms, Kasper pulls forward sending Dyzm flying backwards~

OOC- Please dont mistake me with someone else. I PLAYED Stone and he died. Now I have someone new to start over with. I would be most appreciative if you called me by my name (Kasper) and that you dont hold what Stone did against me :)

IC-

~Kasper walks back to Dyzm and helps him up~

Sorry bout that...

As I was about to say. I wish to join The Sith Order and help destroy the light. I only ask for membership that is all...

Dark Lord Dyzm
Oct 22nd, 2000, 10:35:20 AM
**Ignores the hand and stands up**

Its Not for Me to decide, wait until one of the council gives you permission.

In my book yer still Stone.

Kasperr Croose
Oct 22nd, 2000, 01:28:59 PM

~Kasper pulls his hand back and stands firmly up~

OOC- Im not Stone.

IC-

~Waits patiently for a answer~

Live Wire
Oct 22nd, 2000, 03:19:48 PM
OOC: We have been through this on aim!!!! What did I tell you then?? The answer is still the same!

Kasperr Croose
Oct 22nd, 2000, 10:09:15 PM
OOC- Actually you said you had a problem with Me OOC not IC. So why are we mixing everything together inless I missed something else that you said. BUT! "

"No body wants a war...if we cant do buisness then we'll just shake hands and that will be it" -- Joker :)

IC-

Just give me this chance! I can prove to you! DONT DARKEN THE DITCHS WITH KICKING SOMEONE! But its always...your choice, Im just asking membership :) colateraly if you will...

Gav Mortis
Oct 23rd, 2000, 05:27:23 PM
The atmosphere of awkwardness is shattered by the sound of a powerful slam behind, it echoes throughout the gothic chamber and they turn to see Gav step into the room.

"That is enough of this bickering, there be no need for it within these walls." his voice is stern and cold.

He turns his attention to Dyzm who is dusting himself off.

"You should know better than to engage in any inter-sith fighting." he speaks with a tone of irritation.

Once again, Gav turns his attention, but this time to the new face.

"Welcome, I didn't catch your name, could you repeat it?" Gav's tone changed to a somewhat more welcoming tone as he addressed the stranger.

Kasperr Croose
Oct 23rd, 2000, 10:11:36 PM
~Kasper nods as he senses the darkness filling the room~

...Its Kasper Croose but everyone calls me Kasper, and you must be Sith Master Gav Mortis? I have seen some of your work with battles and fleet fights. May I say that you have been an inspiration to me. I appoligize for attacking Sith Lord Dyzm, but my reflexes just tossed him :/ . Im only seeking membership and to aid you in your struggle for pure evil. Should I be giving a chance NO...Should I be givin the Honor and Prevledge to join The Sith Order it would be most...honoring....

Gav Mortis
Oct 27th, 2000, 01:53:09 PM
Gav stands eyeing the new arrival suspiciously, taking caution with his words and expressions as he addresses Kasperr in the Visitor Center. He approaches him and begins circling him as he speaks not allowing the tone of his voice nor facial expression to alter.

"Before you are even considered for membership, there are certain factors which effect our decision to grant you membership into The Order." closing his eyes, Gav continues "I see a clouded future for you, a most uncertain path is before you and we must be cautious in whom we grant access. Therefore, before we make any decisions, you must, for the period of one month prove your loyalty and dedication to TSO. I will personally undertake you for this month to train you and toughen you for the ways of darkness. You must be strong as I know you are and take on the challenge. Do you accept?"

Kasperr Croose
Oct 27th, 2000, 02:21:29 PM
~Kasper looks deep within himself to find the answer to know weather he should do this or not...Kasper closes his eyes and grins. Kasper opens his eyes and speaks~

yes...I will train for one month and we will see from then on...

~bows~