PDA

View Full Version : Walks in

Durran Andramudus
Dec 23rd, 2000, 12:07:12 AM
:: A lone figure walked in through the doors of The Sith Order, his dark robes flowing in the wind. As he looked around at all the new faces he kneeled before them waiting to speak ::

"My name is Durran Andramudus I come seeking guidance in the use of the Darkside of the Force."

:: He lowered his head not trying to stare at the Sith who would choose his fate ::

Live Wire
Dec 23rd, 2000, 12:09:46 AM
*LW walks over to the newcomer. Yet another lost soul looking for guidence in the ways of the dark side*

Welcome to TSO. I am sith Lordess Live Wire.

What made you choose our humble group?

Durran Andramudus
Dec 23rd, 2000, 12:41:59 AM
:: Durran raised his head towards the one named Live Wire, she was a beauty the likes of which he had never seen, but he knew beauty usually masked a darker side ::

"As I stated before I come before your humble group seeking guidance. I wished to come here to a smaller group were I could grow more powerful than in a large group were everyone is weak. If you will accept me I will learn."

Live Wire
Dec 23rd, 2000, 12:51:42 AM
We will make sure you go strong in the dark side. You wont find a more closer knit group of sith then TSO.

Welcome two our family. If you would like you can move into the the palace. And I think I have the perfect master for you.

Lady DeVille
Dec 23rd, 2000, 04:52:43 AM
*De'Ville is walking through on her way to the training grounds when Live Wire beckons her over. She walks over and nods at the newcomer, looking him over like a side of beef. Well, if that side of beef might be expected to turn on you.* Who's this?

Durran Andramudus
Dec 23rd, 2000, 11:42:15 AM
:: Durran turned his attention to the new arrival, he knew not of her name but knew she must be powerful. She was also beautiful, maybe even more so than Live Wire but he couldn't tell. All he could tell was that they were powerful and that if all the women around here were even half as beautiful as these two then he had made the right choice in joining ::

"If I may speak madam, my name is Durran i have just joined. I wish to one day be as powerful as you and your brethren, but I believe I have not yet had the pleasure of learning your name."

Lady DeVille
Dec 23rd, 2000, 07:13:15 PM
*She raised an eyebrow at the man, and allowed a smile to cross her lips.* I am De'Ville, Sith knight of TSO and I sit on the Council of our order.

*She exchanges a look with Live Wire, and nods as they communicate telepathically* Yes... *she turns back to Andramudus and extends her hand in greeting.*

You have been accepted into TSO, and will begin training under me. First, get settled in the palace, and then meet me in the training grounds. I'll need to get a feel for what you can do...

*With one more nod she turns on her heel and walks out, leaving a droid to show the nescomer to the palace.*

Durran Andramudus
Dec 24th, 2000, 12:06:09 AM
:: Durran watched as the beautiful Sith walked out of the room and left him with a droid to show him the way. Seems fate was playing a cruel joke with him, having someone like her teach him the Darkside but they could be no more than teacher and student. It didn't bother him though he had come here to learn how to kill and destroy, not how to get a date. Durran slowly rose to his feet and followed the small droid to his new home ::