PDA

View Full Version : *kneels down*

Emporer Hades
Jan 15th, 2001, 11:28:56 AM
*The dim light of the large room accents Hades' crimson body as a majority of the light is reflected off Hades' horn emmiting a faint silver glow to the room*

Greetings...I am very interested in joining The Sith Order...you will taste the luchious fruit of victory much more with my strength...

OOC: I am a Captain at GMA...I am a Sith disciple at TSE with another name(Hexadragon)...I am a co-owner of <A HREF=http://pub47.ezboard.com/bthegalacticshipyards>The Galactic Shipyards</A>.

Live Wire
Jan 15th, 2001, 12:20:21 PM
Welcome to TSO.

We seem to be getting an influx of interested people in the past few days. We will find a master for you as soon as possible. Make yourself at home. Get to know everyone.

Emporer Hades
Jan 15th, 2001, 12:27:11 PM
Yes, thankyou. I would also like to consult you of one more thing for now; how is it possible that I join one of TSO's fleets?

Dark Lord Dyzm
Jan 15th, 2001, 12:37:04 PM
Joining a fleet is a good idea. We have 5 active fleets as of the moment

Alpha:D efense
Beta:D efense
Delta:Attack
Gamma:Attack
Omega: Heavy Defense

I Command the Delta and Gamma, And Garret Commands the Omega. With Gav gone I dont know who commands Alpha and Beta as of right now.

Emporer Hades
Jan 15th, 2001, 12:50:39 PM
Since I like alot of action...I am guessing that I would go with either the Gamma or Delta...either one would be fine, which ever one there is more room for advancement...please tell me which.

I would also like to know a little bit about how you run things with these fleets...such as heirachy.