PDA

View Full Version : A New Day, A new Sith

Baron Gertallya
Aug 9th, 2001, 09:30:07 AM
A man walked into a large ante chaber, his uniform black and reminiscent of the fallen Empire's Intelligence Corps. Upon his tunic was was rank plaque of a Commodore, with the cyliders to match in his pockets. His trousers were pressed with a deliberate prescision, his boots polished to a high shine. His hair was black to match and spiked, unusal for any Imperial. On his belt hung a silver tube, crafted delicately and emblazoned with mottos in unreadable languages.

The man stopped halfway in his trek to the throne of the room whee a huddle of men stood. Behind was an odd symbol he recognized as Sith. In it was the Imperial Crest. In one motion with his right hand, he un-hooked the cylinder and thumbed a switch. A glowing blade hummed to life, a meter in length with a purple hue. He raised it to his face in a knight's salute, then to his side and deactivated the lightsaber.

" I am Baron Vic-jent Gertallya, later Commodore of the Imperial Fleet. The Empire I knew is dead. And so I wish to join you..."

" What can you do" asked a voice from beyond the shadows.

" I am a master of fleets, that is my specialty. Command is what I live for. But if you ask for Sith talents, I am able to control machines... I can link up with them on a telepathic level and control them through thought..."

" Impressive..."

Jedah Lynch
Aug 11th, 2001, 05:57:25 AM
Listening to the mans answers the Sith Master learning against a wall arms folded opened his eyes, stepping away from the wall as he walked out onto the floor to stand in front of Baron Gertallya without looking at him he gave no look of emotion on his face.

"But what is it that brings you here? What meaning does it give your life? What is the dark side to you?"

Baron Gertallya
Aug 13th, 2001, 08:02:10 AM
The Baron looked down at the Sith Master, as he was slightyl taller, and considered his reply.

" My master was killed. With him the only family I have ever known. His death inspires in me a terrible anger and hatred which takes all my strength to control and maintain. Without the presence of other Sith and warriors, I lose control and go on terrible rampages. And often hurt the ones I care about.

" If I am going to kill and miam, it should have a pupose. I should have an outlet for my abilities and and skills. I should be able to control my talents and use my skills for the benefit of others. That is why I came to you. The Empire will not tkae me, for my powers would scare them and they would have me killed-though not before I took a great many with me. So I come to you. You have a Fleet, you are Sith, and you can help me channel my anger."

Baron Gertallya awaited a reply.

Jedah Lynch
Aug 15th, 2001, 11:14:34 AM
"Yes that we can. But do you think you could survive the process? That mental and physical endurance trials that you would be put through?"

Turning around from the newcomer letting his black cloak sweep around him the Sith folded his arms behind his back and started to walk around the new one.

"Could you go on if you were struck for disobidence? Could you stand after your flesh was repeatedly hit, blistered and broken to see how much pain you could take? If you did not learn fast enough you would be punished, beaten for it. Could you endure that?"

Stopping in front of the new comer the Sith sneered at him as his arm moved up holding a long blade pointed at Barons throat.

"What are you ready to die for? What is it that you are ready to truely live for?"

Baron Gertallya
Aug 17th, 2001, 09:30:13 AM
The former arisotcrat, Baron of Tanoria, bowed his head in thought then raised it as if struck by lightning. I live for honor and glory. Battle. Vengeance. If it to these ends, then I can withstand anything..."

The other man though on this for a moment, and Vin-jent Gertallya, Baron of Tanoria, waited a reply...

Jedah Lynch
Aug 21st, 2001, 10:55:02 AM
Removing the blades tip from the mans throat the Sith held it down by his side as his eyes turned downard then shot back to stare at the Baron once again.

"Honor. Glory. Battle. Vengeance. All of which can lead to one pushing themselves onto further greatness. But is that all you wish for? All do you think you could accomplish?"

Baron Gertallya
Aug 21st, 2001, 01:16:20 PM
Baron Gertallya put himself in a Sith trance, so time flowed off of him and his essence became wrapped in itself. What was merely a second to the master in front of him was enough time to formulate a response for the former officer standing, again calm.

" No. I do not think that is all I could accomplish. I know it isn't. But fueled by these fires and the urges for glory, I could expand our powr beyond your imagination. I could repay those who killed my master for their crime and fill my darkness, thus ending my own black chapter. Then I would be content to lead your fleets into battle. But as to accomplishments, I know I could make you proud of the Sith tradition and marvel at what the Empire used to be..."

Baron gertallya rolled his eyes back in his head once again, closing his trance, then gave the other Sith a look of calmness. He was back to himself. he awaited another remark, perhaps of acceptance...

Jedah Lynch
Aug 27th, 2001, 09:38:04 AM
Taping the side of the blade against a column that stood to his side the Sith did not bother to reply for ten minutes. Only the echoing tapping of the blade striking against the material hitting repeated in its rythem as if to test this ones patience, the Sith Masters eyes stuided the mans face during this peroid.

Running two fingers covered by a dark glove over the blades sides he swatted it at nothingness in one motion.

"What makes you think you could lead the fleets over those that might already be here who are capable for such task?"

Baron Gertallya
Aug 27th, 2001, 12:09:16 PM
" I do not doubt the abilites of those who preceed me. To do so would be foolish. But my experience tells me I am capable, and able. I think that I would be able to work with them, and perhaps best them at times. But I seek not to replace them."

The Baron waited, then grabbed his lightsaber and activated it. " A man asked me that very question when I was in ther service of the Empire. Then we fell under attack. The commanding officer died and I was forced to take charge. I routed my enemy, thensaluted the asker of the query. If I could do it then, and many times before, against the enemies of my former masters, then I can do against the enemies of the new..."

Baron Gertallya
Sep 12th, 2001, 04:05:50 AM
" Perhaps, by your lack of response, I am to take it that you do not wish to employ me serivices? I await your reply..."