PDA

View Full Version : :: Klain enter's the room.. ::

Recon Klain
Sep 3rd, 2001, 09:18:31 PM
OOC - Some of you may know me. I play a Sith Lord at <a href=http://pub82.ezboard.com/bzoistempire>The Ziost Empire</a> which is in TGC Galaxy. I also created the Eternal Rogue Order at which I believe one of your member's is a council member their.

IC -

:: Klain walked through the halloway door's that lead into the joinning chamber. His black robe's swayed with his body as he passed. His red lightsaber clanged against his leg as he stood a 6'4 man. Dispite his old age he was eager to learn more of the force. As he pressed the door's of the chamber open his feet made the echo sound as he enterd. The room was cold and potential darkside element. Klain stood at the door as he spoke.. ::

.. I am Recon Klain, a Sith requesting to be more in depth with the darkside. I wish to be more intune and advance myself with the darkside..

OOC - Dont think I wanna start at the rank of Sith Lord. I am willing to start at the level of Sith Desciple like everyone else. But if you were gonna give me a rank I would perfer Sith Warrior so I dont have to go through the endless hour's and days of trainning threads. (Keep in mind I am bizy) but if I have to start at Desciple Im sure I will gain the level I deserve at my RP standerds.

Jeseth Cloak
Sep 5th, 2001, 03:47:49 PM
[OOC: There is no warrior rank here, only Deciple, Knight, and Master. I will inquire about the possibility of bringing you in as a Knight.]

Recon Klain
Sep 8th, 2001, 01:47:25 PM
Ok

Jeseth Cloak
Sep 12th, 2001, 12:14:32 PM
The general feeling at this moment among members of the council is that if you wish to join, it will be done at the same rank as all others here. If you wish to attain the rank of Knight or higher, then you will be required to show that you are worthy of such an honor.