PDA

View Full Version : *looks around*

Amethyst I
Nov 2nd, 2001, 11:11:02 PM
*Amethyst enters and glances around her surroundings, she steps from the shadows to reveal her small figure. She drops the the black hooded cloak that she is holding in her hand, letting it fall in a puddle around her feet. Amethyst glances around and waits for someone to notice her..*

The Lady Xandria FireStar
Nov 2nd, 2001, 11:36:25 PM
Xandria enters just behind Amethyst, her cool blue eyes glance around the unfamiliar place. She is shroud in all black with a scarlet cloak that accents her slender frame. Xandria glances over at Amethyst, "Where is everyone?" she questions as they wait.

Amethyst I
Nov 2nd, 2001, 11:38:45 PM
*Amethyst nods towards Xandria so slightly that you would not have been able to notice a responce..*

i have no idea.. I've never been here before

Kain Sader
Nov 2nd, 2001, 11:40:16 PM
Kain steps out behind Ame and Xandria.

"Hello ladies. Where are we?"

Nov 2nd, 2001, 11:43:23 PM
Xandria glances at Kain and gives him little more then a nod "I haven't a clue" she reponds then falls silent once again

Amethyst I
Nov 2nd, 2001, 11:44:09 PM
*Amethyst spins around to see where the voice came from. her eyes widen for a split second to see Kain standing there*

Kain.. You scared me..

how long have you been there?

Kain Sader
Nov 2nd, 2001, 11:46:27 PM
*grins*

"Not very long"

Kain takes a couple steps forward.

"Seems nice here..."

Amethyst I
Nov 2nd, 2001, 11:50:10 PM
*slightly raises an eyebrow..*

Nice?.. if thats what you want to call it..
I would say dark.. feels much like our home planet, don't you think?

Kain Sader
Nov 2nd, 2001, 11:53:46 PM
"I meant nice as in a evil kind of way. Yeah its kinda like home."

Nov 2nd, 2001, 11:57:19 PM
Xandria restrains from bursting into laughter at Kain, instead she raises a thin brow and grunts a response.

Kain Sader
Nov 3rd, 2001, 12:00:50 AM
*looks at Xandria*

"Heh..."

Schala 1
Nov 3rd, 2001, 11:57:40 AM
*Schala steps out from the shadows and glances around, she walks over to the others and nods, not saying anything.*

Nov 3rd, 2001, 03:04:49 PM
Xandria nods to Schala

Darth Eon
Nov 4th, 2001, 10:47:58 AM
*A man in a darker green robe enter the room, he walks up to Kain and looks at he's face. after a while he open he's mouth.*

Why are you here? you are not supposted to be here, and ho are this others? I do not remember any of them... are they rebels? The man turns over to Xandria, you look like a rebel, it's not safe for any freedom fighter to be here in this, place. I suggest you all go.

Malice Draclau
Nov 4th, 2001, 11:00:59 AM
Before any could reply to Darth Eon, a noise was heard behind him. When they all turned to look they saw Malice standing there watching them. He slowly made his way towards the group looking at each one.

*Greetings to you all. What are you doing here*

Malice silently waited for an answer. He was wearing his usual white trench coat with a white vest on(Basically evrything he wears is white).

Amethyst I
Nov 4th, 2001, 03:07:26 PM
*Amethyst look towards the one called Malice and steps back slightly..*

Just passing by.. what is this place?

Malice Draclau
Nov 4th, 2001, 03:15:45 PM
Malice looked at the lady that spoke out to him.

*This is called The Sith Order. Home to an eilite group of sith,evil fighters to the darkside of the force*

Malice walked to a chair and sat while waiting for the rest to speak.

Amethyst I
Nov 4th, 2001, 08:34:07 PM
*Amethyst dosen't say anything for a while because she is too busy looking around the place from where she stands..*

Nov 4th, 2001, 10:12:03 PM
* Xandria gives Eon a stern glare, " Rebel?" she growls under her breath then turns to Malice curiously "Evil fighters?" she sneers then glances at Ame and Kain*

Malice Draclau
Nov 5th, 2001, 08:54:35 PM
Malice nods his head.

*Yes. Here we channel and use the darkside of the force to give us strength and power. But that is not all, we learn to channel our anger,pain, and hatred to also gives us power. SHould you choose to stay here you will learn such things and much more*

Looking at the one named Eon Malice grins.

*You you all like to see a little taste of what the darkside can offer you*

Darth Eon
Nov 6th, 2001, 07:14:02 AM
*Eon looks up, he's eyes are glowing in the dark hall.*
Do you have something to offer? becouse I'm looking for a new master... are you well trained?

Malice Draclau
Nov 6th, 2001, 10:25:52 AM
Malice grins.

*My boy, the darkside has many things to offer*

Watching a stormtrooper walk by Malice motioned for him to stop and stand still.

*Now here is one of the things you would learn, should you survive long enough to that is*

Calling on the force Malice began to draw in the darkness that was around them. Holding up his hands Malice channeled the force into his palms. The immense amount of Force stored into one area was too much, Bolts of lightning soon began jumping off of his hands. The stormtrooper wisely closed his eyes, as he knew what was instore for him.

*Don't blink....or you might miss it*

Releasing all that built up force, Two destructive streams of lightning came out of his hands and straight at the stormtrooper. He was being electrocuted and quickly died. Letting go of the force the trooper dropped to the ground and others ran to his body, which by now was burnt beyond recognition.

*That was force lightning, a dangerous move if you do not know how to control it. But once mastered it can be a deadly weapon. As far as training goes, yes i have been trained to the rank of knight. But if you want someone better then me then wait here and a master shall come and take you. But if not then i shall be back*

Malice nodded his head and turned. The troopers that had followed him ran to their dead comrade and took his corpse with them as they once again continued to follow Malice out of the room.

Amethyst I
Nov 6th, 2001, 10:46:18 PM
*watches with slight amusement as a small grin comes across her lips, she glances at her friends and raises an eyebrow and speaks to them in a low voice that only they would be able to hear..*

well, do you think we should stay here for a bit?.. if they'll have us..

Malice Draclau
Nov 7th, 2001, 04:30:02 PM
OOC:If you guys want to find a master more uickly then i suggest you make another new thread in the discussion chamber with the title being the name of the person you want.

Lady Vader-Still here and i guess she might be able to take you

Jeseth-he is here and training someone. He might or ight not take you guys

Live Wire-I hope she is still here. Havent seen her in a while

SethDarkserpent-Still here. He might take you guys on

And of course me. I am eithe rhere or at my other board where i am currently training an apprentice. The choice is up to you however.