PDA

View Full Version : Formal Request

Dark Jedi Jehova
Aug 15th, 2001, 06:43:24 AM
I am requesting to join the elite group TSO. I believe he shall be a great asset to the Sith of the Sith Order. Please check out my thread in SWFans Storytelling titled 'Banned From Heaven'. I eagerly await your response.

Malice Draclau
Aug 16th, 2001, 05:10:30 PM
OOC:Well i might as well do this since noone else has. Now i am not blaming anyone or anything so noone go and start shouting.

IC:As the visitor stood and waited for an answer a door slowly opened. From the other side came a man wearing a white robe. His face hidden under a white hood, he slowly made his way towards the stranger. Stopping only a couple feet from him he pulled back his hood. He let his long white hair flow down to the center of his back, his eyes where dark blue and they stared a hole right through the man.

*So you want to join TSO. Tell me what makes you think you have what it takes to join us*

Malice could see this man was of the now endangered race of angels, yes there was another like that here, Jeseth. Malice calmly waited for an answer.

OOC:Basiclly just answer these questions.

What other groupd is this character in or other characters you might have?

Will the affiliations with the other groups if any interfere with your joining TSO?

What rank is your character, and how much training will you be needing?

I think those are it.

Dark Jedi Jehova
Aug 16th, 2001, 05:50:56 PM
Thank you for responding. I shall now answer these questions to the best of my ability.

"What other group is this character in or other characters you might have?"
Jehova is not affiliated with any group. I have Ryu Warusa, which is the Leader of TVO. I also have Nobuo Hyde, I made him because Morgan told me GJO was hurting for good rpers.

"Will the affiliations with the other groups if any interfere with your joining TSO?"
No, Jehova is currently unaffiliated. Should the unlikely occurrence happen where my characters meet him, I shall play it like I don't know the other characters.

"What rank is your character, and how much training will you be needing?"
My character does not have any rank at all. He mainly knows how to sense force users and people around him. He shall need a moderate amount of training.

I am prepared to answer more questions should they be necessary. Please contact me over AIM, my SN is Ryu Warusa. or private message me.

Malice Draclau
Aug 16th, 2001, 06:24:40 PM
As far as i know that's all the questions i need to hear.

IC:Malice looked at the Man.

*The names Malice. You will have to wait for a formal welcoming from the members of the council*

Malice turned and began to walk out but stopped and glanced back.

*But as far as i'm concerned, welcome to TSO*

With that said Malice opened the door he had previously came in and left.

OOC:It shouldn't be too long before someone else comes and says your in. In the mean time have a master selected just incase. I am a knight so i am able to take you but i wont for two reasons.

1:The council has seen fit to ban me from taking on apprentices until they see fit.

2:I myself feel i am not quite ready to take one anyone.

Dark Jedi Jehova
Aug 17th, 2001, 08:59:03 AM
Thank you, I'll just wait here for the other members then.

Jeseth Cloak
Aug 17th, 2001, 02:52:16 PM
[OOC: While I have not discussed this with any other members of the council, I at this time feel you may be ready to take an apprentice. If you wish I will bring up the issue in the council room, but be aware that you will be watched closely should you choose to do so.]

Dark Jedi Jehova
Aug 18th, 2001, 07:46:22 AM
OOC:
I will be out of town for about a week starting today. Would you mind bringing up my membership at a council meeting? Also Jeseth, I know about your plan, take me as an apprentice. I think it would be best if my character meets another of his race. If you need to speak with me, call me on my cell phone.
End OOC.

Malice Draclau
Aug 23rd, 2001, 06:57:42 PM
OOC:Thanks Jeseth but no thanks. Until my dad see's fit i can only be on the comp once a week so i at this time cannot take on an apprentice anyway. Besides i agree with Jehova, you should be her master instead. Maybe some other time i shall bring up the issue with the council but until then Malice will just be roaming the Galaxy fighting and what not.

Ryu Warusa
Aug 24th, 2001, 07:29:04 PM
OOC: Her?!? Thats a guy!

Gitane Blesse
Aug 25th, 2001, 05:23:26 AM
OOC - :lol: It's impossible to tell from the sig and the fact that you write in first person, Ryu. :p

And, my my, Jeseth's becoming popular, neh?

Ryu Warusa
Aug 25th, 2001, 08:22:05 AM
OOC: I see it as a guy. I happen to like that picture. Its just that it looks a lot like one of Clamp's works. They always draw their males to be really thin. Maybe you think its the eyes, they happen to be the Mega-Playboy type eyes.

Gitane Blesse
Aug 25th, 2001, 09:25:58 AM
OOC - Hey, you're talking to a top fan of CLAMP's work here! :eek: I even have Miyukichan in the Wonderland..

And, yeah, I know it's male. It's just that if you're unfamiliar with the drawing style, or half awake, it can be seen as female as well. :p

Dark Jedi Jehova
Aug 25th, 2001, 02:21:29 PM
OOC: Ok, Ok, enough of this discussion. I want to know when I am going to be allowed into the order. So I may edit my sig to include Padawan or whatever of TSO.

Jeseth Cloak
Nov 11th, 2001, 04:21:08 PM
Apprentice. Not Padawan, Apprentice. Remember that.