PDA

View Full Version : Simple Games.

Angelique Rien
Jul 29th, 2001, 11:03:11 AM
::Angelique giggled as she watched her pet Dinko, Dent, snap at a small Rodian child. The laugh was cold yet free; demonic yet childish; But no one could deny the insanity that lingered in it. Her hands clapped together in amusement as the child struggled to be rid of the tiny canine, the results landing in more bloodshed. After a few minutes of her little creature latching and strangling at the Rodian's tender young throat, the child finally grew limp. A pout formed across Angelique's lips and she whined, standing from her perch on a row of steps.

"It's not very fun when they don't live, is it Denty?"

The little creature leaped up and settled in the girl's arms as she circled the crumpled, torn corpse. Despite the intense look of study on her face, her odd, red eyes were obviously on other, less reality-related matters. Without realising, the 'Succubus' began to hum and finally giggle, giving a flap of her small wings before blinking. She tilted her head to gaze at the entrance to TSO before looking around for her companion::

"Come out here.. I want to have a little fun and meet these people."

Alexander Strife
Jul 31st, 2001, 08:47:28 AM
Alexander walked up from behind her, his hands in his trench coat's pockets, his face remaining emotionless. The shadow-like figure finally stopped next to her and without turning around, he spoke with a deep monotone voice.

"Now, now, Angelique, don't be so childish."

He looked over the shoulder at the dead Rodian child and looked at Angelique's pet. He never went along with that stupid Dinko.

"And tell your idiotic Dent to stop leaving corpses around again."

[Edited for Sig]

Angelique Rien
Jul 31st, 2001, 08:59:32 AM
::Angelique folded her arms, giving a quick flap of her wings in a pout. She leaned down and plucked the little Dinko up, cuddling him like a small child. The 19-year-old's tongue poked out at Alexander and she gave a small whimper::

"Don't be so mean, Alexie! Dent didn't do anything to you."

Alexander Strife
Jul 31st, 2001, 09:06:18 AM
"Ugh."

Alexander groaned briefly and folded his arms on his chest. He glanced at Angelique's wings and looked back at her. Still talking with his monotone, he looked back at TSO's entrance with a slight grimace.

"Why can't you hide your wings ? They're really big, you know."

Angelique Rien
Jul 31st, 2001, 09:17:36 AM
::Angelique giggled, taking joy in the fact she could still be annoying. Her wings gave another quick flap, shrinking to only a span of a meter or so. Her horns also shrank, barely visibly amongst the curls of her hair::

"Can we go in yeeet?"

Alexander Strife
Jul 31st, 2001, 09:26:44 AM
"We got to wait for someone to come out to greet us ... We can't rush into things like you always do."

Alexander looked at Dent again and growled silently at the Dinko, showing his teeth. The Dinko snapped in Angelique's arms slightly. Alexander smirked slightly.

"Stupid Dinko .."

He looked back up at Angelique and her wings and horns. Even though they weren't really related and that Angelique could be so childish sometimes ... He considered her as the only person he trusted. As a friend, as a sister. Plus, he didn't care if she was a Succubus ... He wasn't human, himself.

Angelique Rien
Jul 31st, 2001, 09:34:57 AM
"But waiting is sooo boring!"

::Angelique whined and began to wander off along the steps, her eyes becoming distant as she let her mind drift to other worlds, other demensions. Absently, she forgot about the area and began to dance, humming to herself softly::

Alexander Strife
Jul 31st, 2001, 10:08:03 AM
Alexander looked at Angelique and smiled lightly. He loved it when she would forget about everything and dance ... She was not a demon then. She was a beautiful angel. He glanced around, wondering if anyone would actually come greet them soon ...

"Umm ..."

Jeseth Cloak
Aug 4th, 2001, 09:46:31 PM
[ OOC: I wasn't going to reply to this due to time constraints, but seeing as how no one else has, I'll take a shot at it. If you want help or answers, you'll have to come and get them. ;) ]

There was a loud eruption of noise, two immense steel gates beginning to crank themselves open. Shadows played along the archway of the palace as Jeseth approached, dragging his coat behind himself like a cape. His wings were eerily visible even through the darkness, giving him the appearance of a dark angel... He had come from the palace seeking a quiet place of meditation; someplace closer to the ever constant chaos and disorder of nature. The forest would be perfect for just that purpose. He stopped without hesitation before the visitors and gave them a quick glance before waving his hand and moving them from his path. They all took several steps back, stopping to question their actions only after Jeseth had slowly walked past them. It was blatantly apparent they had been manipulated in a crass manner.

Angelique Rien
Aug 5th, 2001, 03:57:05 AM
::Angelique blinked, looking around for a moment, having suddenly been pulled back into the here and now. Her eyes fell upon the passing man and she let out a whine. He interrupted her dreams. Pausing only for a moment, she gave a quick flap of her wings and chased after him::

"Hey, you!"

Jeseth Cloak
Aug 5th, 2001, 05:10:20 PM
He stopped in his tracks and turned around to face her, his wings pulling against his back tightly out of habit. He wasn't sure what these people wanted, but it was always useful to know what was going on. "Yes?" Jeseth narrowed his eyes and looked her over, placing his gloved hand against the hilt of his saber. He didn't appreciate being approached at a quick pace. Another few steps and this visitor might get more than she bargained for.

Angelique Rien
Aug 6th, 2001, 01:17:19 AM
::Angelique tilted her head to the side, stopping her bare feet on the ground. Her eyes again held a childish, innocent darkness as she stared up at the man curiously, the Dinko tramping around in circles at her feet. She stretched out her small wings slightly, staring rather in awe at his own.After a moment, she blinked, remembering her purpose, and looked up at the man's face::

"I want to join..."

Jeseth Cloak
Aug 6th, 2001, 07:42:27 AM
"I see..." His eyes were focused on her wings, wondering if perhaps she was another survivor of the invasion. He pulled his saber's hilt closer to himself, remembering the death and carnage which took place on Ambriel. Jeseth survived for a reason... and he was now finding out that there were more survivors scattered across the galaxy than he had thought possible. Not all Ambrielians adhered to the old traditions. He was one of the ones that didn't, that much was certain, but was she even of his race? Was he imagining things? What is this?

"Alright... Follow me, then." Jeseth closed his eyes and took a deep breath, clipping the saber back to his belt and turning to continue his walk towards the forest. He would not judge her just yet.

Angelique Rien
Aug 7th, 2001, 04:02:21 PM
::Angelique followed behind the man, already in another world again. She waved and almost flaunt her hands through the air, dreamily moving her feet over the ground as if she were a leaf being tossed in a gentle breeze.

She blinked, bumping into the man's wings, being suddenly wrenched back into reality. A confused expression was over her face for a moment before she recalled everything, turning to the man with a pouting apology. He interrupted her music again. She opened her mouth as if to say something else before closing it, a flicker of intrest in her eyes as she suddenly noticed the likeness of his features::

Jeseth Cloak
Aug 8th, 2001, 07:36:08 AM
It had been a few minutes since they had begun their walk towards the forest, and now the palace was just a faint silhouette in the mist. He took a deep breath and spread his wings to blow away a bit of the fog. It tore away and faltered to the ground, covering his feet and obscuring his motions. His thoughts were equally clouded. “Where are you from?”

Jeseth sighed and leaned back against a tree as he awaited a response, his hand still resting on the hilt of his saber. If she was from Ambriel, she could prove to be a valuable link to his past… but there was no guarantee she would have been old enough to remember much of anything about the world.

Angelique Rien
Aug 8th, 2001, 11:59:21 AM
::Angelique took a moment to respond, having to force herself into reality, a stern look on her face such as a child that was pretending to scold a doll. She dwindled in the clouded words and images of her past memories for a moment longer before glancing around, perching on a fallen branch. She'd not remembered much of any point of her life, save bits and pieces::

"I'm not really sure... ..It begins with a sound in something Alexie says I do a lot of.. Ramble.. R amble... .. Amb..."

Alexander Strife
Aug 8th, 2001, 03:03:16 PM
Alexander followed slowly yet silently behind. The Sith stranger hasn't questionned him, so why should he bother to talk ? He lowered his eyes down to the ground as they walked into the forest and listened to Angel's conversation with the Sith, even though, he didn't really care.

" ... "

Jeseth Cloak
Aug 10th, 2001, 06:12:33 PM
He let a smile crease his lips as he glanced around... his eyes finally darting to the traveler trailing behind Angelique. This girl was just what he had ben waiting for... one of his own kind. Someone who could understand his thought process, his instincts... he had much to learn from her. "So tell me... why do you wish to join? You realize you might not survive long enough to earn the title of Knight here. This is not a school for self defense. Once you commit yourself to training, it is a commitment you make for life. The choosing of a destiny." The words poured on, memorized. he had greeted many would-be Sith before. Most of them had never seen another sunrise.

Angelique Rien
Aug 10th, 2001, 06:21:02 PM
::Angelique tilted her head in thought. The man's smile had let her mind drift and she was still trying to figure out why he seemed so pleased to hear her trying to remember her homeworld. The man was very confusing, but he intrigued her. She blinked in though, attempting to register his small speech before finding her head to respond rather dreamily, glancing for a moment at the Dinko::

"I don't want self defense.. I want knowledge of everything.. I want to detroy.. Watching Denty slaughter gets so boring.. ..I want to do it myself. I want blood on my hands.. For once."

Jeseth Cloak
Aug 13th, 2001, 06:34:52 AM
Jeseth smiled. She's so familiar... He couldn't escape the thought that this girl could be the perfect student. A student that he could mold into a perfect killer... a true master of the Force. "Then I will show you everything you need to know." He looked at the companion standing behind her. "Get rid of him." Turning around, Jeseth began a walk towards the palace, leaving the girl to her own devices. This could be the first of many tests... unless, perhaps... Perhaps he wants to be trained as well?

"Wait. What do you want?" Jeseth turned around briefly to gaze at the man and flicked his wings against his back impatiently.

Alexander Strife
Aug 13th, 2001, 05:42:57 PM
"What do you think ? I'm here."

Alexander looked up at Jeseth. Obviously, Jeseth liked Angelique but not Alexander. Alexander shook his head briefly, clearing his minds of all thoughts, so Jeseth can't read them through the Force.

Angelique Rien
Aug 15th, 2001, 03:05:03 AM
::Angelique looked from Jeseth to Alexander and back. She stood from her perch on a fallen log and rather danced over to Alexander, a pout forming softly on her face. She traced her fingers over one arm of his, tearing four stripes in the sleeve with small, sharp nails. She leaned close, standing slightly behind him, and whispered::

"You're not gonna leave me, are you Alexi?"

Jeseth Cloak
Aug 15th, 2001, 01:45:41 PM
Jeseth drew his saber, activating it for the first time in almost three weeks. He glanced at the two, then took a deep breath. "Draw your weapons. You training begins here."

Alexander Strife
Aug 16th, 2001, 05:06:45 AM
Alexander smirked and shook his head briefly to Angelique and whispered back to her.

"Of course not, Ange, I'd never leave you alone."

Alexander looked at Jeseth then turned his gaze away. He looked back at Angelique, waiting to see her next move.

Angelique Rien
Aug 19th, 2001, 04:01:07 AM
::Angelique looked down, feeling at her hips for a moment before producing two claw-like daggers and clutching them in her hands. Her eyes again locked on Jeseth, a sudden, rare focus in her expression::

Dark Jedi Jehova
Aug 29th, 2001, 04:53:54 PM
I was in the clouds flying over the forest of this world. I had already seen the palace from overhead, but I felt a pull, three people. That s to say I felt a human and two very familiar responses. I recognized it imediately. "Ambrelians!" I had not encountered one of my race for a long time. I headed for the area.

I saw them, my instincts were correct once again. One seemed familiar, the other two figures I had not recognized. I activated my beam scythe and I dived right at them. It was at last time for my revenge, revenge for the ambrelians exiling me.

Come on!

Jeseth Cloak
Aug 30th, 2001, 02:41:22 PM
Jeseth grinned as the two new deciples activated their weapons and prepared for combat - then a noise shattered his train of thought - or more acurately a yell. A quick glance up forced him into diving away from the plummeting Ambrielian. Were all the survivors convening here?

"Who are you?"

Jeseth growled as Jehova made a quick acrobatic motion and landed on the ground, scythe in hand. He narrowed his eyes in thought, then glanced at the two newcomers he had taken under his wing.

"Nevermind. Destroy him. This will be your test."

Fallen Mystery
Aug 30th, 2001, 03:12:28 PM
A tree nearby rustled, two looming beams of concentration fixed upon Alexander. A calming, yet urgent voice echoed in his head.

"We must go"

Swiftly afterwards, a woman clad in leather dropped down from the tree. Landing in a crouch, several amulets and pendants swayed as she did so. With the skill of an adept creature of the Force she pounced forward, clutched Alexander's arm and used incredible, in-human strength to pull him out of the battle, to a gathering of trees half a mile away.

As she reached her destination, she let go of his arm and looked up at him. Her bright aqua eyes pierced his mind in a strange link, with the elements closest to pain, yet true knowledge. She then broke from his eye contact and looked behind her, making sure it's safe.

Afterwards, she collapsed and rested against a tree. Looking up at him with harsh, yet motherly eyes.

"Nobody should be forced into that. You were lucky I was there".

Dark Jedi Jehova
Aug 31st, 2001, 05:54:40 PM
The human was gone... but he did not matter, I was only after the Ambreilians. Those who sought to punish me. I heard the larger one yell out something that sounded like 'Kill him.'.

I had my scythe ready and aimed towards the younger one. I lunged at the child with an incredible burst of speed powered by my wings. The lethal scythe pulled back in a horizonal fashion, ready to strike at her. I pulled back and released a devastatingly powerful blow with the scythe.

<H3>Swooooooooooooosh!</H3>

Alexander Strife
Sep 1st, 2001, 05:48:00 PM
"What are you talking about ?"

Alexander looked at the woman for a brief moment before hearing a loud Swoosh sound and he immediately thought of Angelique. He looked around in the large gathering of trees and back at the mystery woman. He stared at her aqua blue eyes ... then turned his gaze away. Angelique ! But a Sith Knight was there to protect her ... Yet, he was still worrying. With his usual emotionless self, he grabbed the woman's arm, and spoke with a deep monotone voice yet .. it was filled with rage.

"Take me back there."

Fallen Mystery
Sep 2nd, 2001, 02:08:34 PM
The mysterious woman spun around at the instant feel of another touch her, her aqua eyes flashed violently beforing repelling Alexander into a tree with awesome power. She looked upon him fiercely, yet in her voice still lingered motherly qualities.

"No... and don't ...ever... touch me again"

She span around, looking at the action far away and looked back at him over her shoulder. With a heavy sigh, she folded her arms and looked down at him.

"You don't understand..."

Angelique Rien
Sep 3rd, 2001, 09:11:52 AM
::Angelique growled in a pout as she ducked under the swiping blade. She held her arms up, the claw-like daggers trapping the scythe between them. Her eyes glared up at the man with a familiar, childish pout. She let the scythe go, stumbling back slightly and holding her claws ready for a moment before racing forward and slashing at Jehova::

Dark Jedi Jehova
Sep 3rd, 2001, 09:31:14 AM
She dodged my initial attack and and came at me with an attack of her own. She attacked fiercely and quickly, but not quick enough. I skillfully dodged her strike by flipping over her head. She seemed dumbfounded. I grabbed her hair and tossed her at the unsuspecting fool who was watching the fight.

As I saw her fly towards the man I was struck with curiousity, I wanted to know who this man was and what had happened to our planet. That would have to wait until after the girl hits him.

Other than the sound of the girl screaming, the forest was quiet, there was no sight of the human. Apparently, the coward had run off. That was not really a problem, I would find him eventually. Once I have dealt with this girl.

Fallen Mystery
Sep 3rd, 2001, 02:01:45 PM
The mysterious Woman turned her head, averting Alexander's gaze and stepped forward, her hands on her hips.

"Your not Human. Nobody is Human these days"

The Lady looked backed over at Jehova, she picked up his intentions and scowled. When she turned back to Alexander, a strange glint in her eye formed as she tilted her head.

Her hands still remained on her hips, she narrowed her eyes in deep thought and gave a warm grin.

"Now, tell me. Brave though you are... how foolhardy are you to allow yourself into such a battle?"

Ryu Warusa
Sep 3rd, 2001, 03:00:19 PM
OOC: ??? What? Are you speaking to Jehova, or are you nearby or what?

Fallen Mystery
Sep 4th, 2001, 02:54:35 AM
OOC: Me? Nope, I'm speaking to Alexander, and I'm roughly a mile away.

Alexander Strife
Sep 5th, 2001, 01:07:41 PM
Hearing the scream of Angelique, Alexander just stood up and dusted himself off, ignoring the pain in his shoulder. If that woman was teamed up against Angelique .. Why would she be acting this motherly-like to him ?

"What do you want from me ?"

Alexander gazed at the Mystery woman, rage filling his eyes as he continued listening to the sounds of the battle happening nearby.

Fallen Mystery
Sep 5th, 2001, 02:40:11 PM
The woman grinned and tilted her head. Sensing his rage from the tone in his voice, she nodded to herself and smiled. Her soft voices emerged once more;

"They're Ambrelians... one of those three would've killed you eventually. Maybe not on purpose, but they would've. I'm just here to help"

She shook her head and sighed...

"Ambrelians! You know? Those 3 demonic creatures about a mile over in that direction! And then there's you; handsome as you are, your no match for crossfire between 3 of those people."

She gave another motherly smile towards him and pointed a finger at him...

"Your Angelique will be fine, it's you that is in danger. Jeseth doesn't like you, the winged beast will hunt you down and your friend will be the only one fighting for you, if the winged one doesn't destroy her first. What I want... is your safety."

She arced her back, her hands were back at her hips again as she threw back her neck, a wave of curly blonde ringlets fell behind her as she let out a soft laugh.

"But you... you have no trust, even now I think you are probably reaching for your blade in the hope to go and endanger yourself more..."

Her eyes radiated into his, once again, the mysterious link connecting between the two. She tilted her head and gave a roguish smirk...

"Yes Alexander, I know you better than most. And yet you dismiss it. Take it from me: Ignorance is not Bliss"

Alexander Strife
Sep 5th, 2001, 05:05:15 PM
"I don't care if Jeseth doesn't like me ... Angelique would never harm me and I would never let anyone harm her. How can you say you know me better than anyone else ? All my life, I've been left alone. By my mother, my friends ... Angelique is all I got left."

Alexander kept staring at the woman. Why was she so soft, nice and kind to him .. Why would she want him to be safe ?

Fallen Mystery
Sep 6th, 2001, 06:05:45 AM
The woman tilted her head and blinked curiously

"No Friends?"

And then smiled slightly

"And no Mother? You poor thing!"

She took a step closer to him, cautiously, because he seemed very sceptical.

"You seem lonely, Alexander... but you still shun those who want to help you"

She brushed a blonde ringlet from her eyes and grinned

"Why is that?"

Alexander Strife
Sep 6th, 2001, 08:08:47 AM
"Why should I trust someone who is partners with a man who wants to kill the only person I care about ?"

Alexander continued gazing at the woman, as rage vanished slowly from his eyes. Loneliness was never a problem ever since he was little ...

"Why would you want to keep me away from them ? What would you get from it ? ... Why are you doing this ?"

He brushed away a few strands of dark hair from his eyes, his blue eyes locked on the woman.

"Who are you and how do you know who I am ?"

Fallen Mystery
Sep 6th, 2001, 09:29:05 AM
She took another step towards him, her eyes fixed onto his. She gave a warm smily and spoke gently.

"You'd be safe, that's the only reward I would ever need. I'd also get the chance to talk with you..."

Her smile turned into something of a grin. She extended the back of her hand in front of him and smiled once more.

"My name is Quistis, Alexander. You don't know it, but I've been watching you for some time."

Angelique Rien
Sep 6th, 2001, 12:56:13 PM
::Angelique growled in surprise as she crashed against Jeseth. She stared up for a moment before rolling to the side and sitting up to look at Jehova. Her eyes showed an obviously angry, but confused look, lips formed into a tight pout. She let her wings unfold and threw herself at the man's legs, driving one claw towards his knee::

Dark Jedi Jehova
Sep 6th, 2001, 01:48:41 PM
I noticed that she did not like being thrown, she came at me and I backflipped out of the way. Unfortunately not fast enough, I still have that scar on my calf. The other one did not like being crashed into either. I was glad that he was annoyed, that meant that I would have more fun killing him.

Immediately after she clipped me, I kicked while doing my back flip and nailed her in her face. She did not like that either. This turned out to be a nice fight. Ever since leaving that planet I had not had a chance to exercise.

Alexander Strife
Sep 7th, 2001, 12:08:15 PM
Alexander lightly pushed Quistis' hand away with his, if she thought he was already trusting her, she was obviously wrong ... He kept staring at her and finally asked her what he wanted since the beginning ...

" ... Why me ?"

Fallen Mystery
Sep 8th, 2001, 09:36:46 AM
Her mind went blank. The reason just came into her head, without the need for thought. A large smile graced her lips, but she teased him ever so slightly.

"Well, why not?"

Alexander Strife
Sep 8th, 2001, 05:20:48 PM
"I'm just wasting time here .."

Alexander turned around and began to walk back to the fighting scene. Without running, but worrying like hell. Even though he never showed his emotions physically, he never said he was totally emotionless. He ran his hand through his dark purple hair, leaving the Mystery woman behind.

Jeseth Cloak
Sep 8th, 2001, 06:58:41 PM
Jeseth raised his hand, a tendril of blue energy striking out like a snake, knocking Jehova to the ground in a painful flash of light. Smoke trailed up from the other winged man's hair and clothes. Jeseth sneered. "Enough of this. You might yet kill her, and I can't have that. She is to be my apprentice and one of the few I've taken who has shown promise. I've had too many sacrificed to risk losing her." He walked over to Jehova and placed a foot against the scythe, holding it in place against the ground unshakably. "But it is quite curious that you've both come here, both of my own species. Suvivors are so uncommon, I would almost accuse you both of conspiring..."

But then why would you both be here, battling against each other? Have you betrayed one another?

Fallen Mystery
Sep 9th, 2001, 04:33:35 AM
She watched him go and smiled to herself.

"Because..."

She stepped in front of his path, suprisingly, since he could have sworn she wat at least 20 meters behind him.

"I sympathize for your habit to slip into the background all the time. Believe me, your friend is fine. It's you we should worry about."

The woman folded her arms and looked at him nonchalantly, she sighed and asked

"Alexander... Why do you excel in trusting very few... Is it because you've made such a shell of protection around you that you cannot bare to be shunned by any others... like your Mother, or your 'Friends'?"

Dark Jedi Jehova
Sep 9th, 2001, 03:01:37 PM
I had felt pain then, and a slight fear. Death did not frighten me, the thing that frightened me was that there was one more powerful than myself. Even after all those years of training I was still brought down by one shot from this Ambrelian, one who seemed to be far inferior to me.

I could not stand it, I was in awe at such a display of power. I wanted this power, and I realized that the only way to get it was to be subservient to him. The other one had also stopped attacking, she appeared to also be in awe to the powers of this one. Then I started wondering, why was he here, why was this girl here. He obviously didn't have the answers. I had no good response to his questions, so I used my only viable weapon, truth.

"I am here to eliminate those that exiled me."

Alexander Strife
Sep 9th, 2001, 03:46:59 PM
"I am here to eliminate those that exiled me."

Alexander stopped in his tracks as he heard the Ambrelian's words ... He frowned slightly of anger as he lowered his gaze to the ground, wind blowing in behind him.

" .. And you tell me she's going to be fine ?"

His frown of anger quickly vanished as he looked back up at the woman.

"And I do not have a mother or any friends. I told you ... Angelique's the only thing I actually care about."

Fallen Mystery
Sep 11th, 2001, 01:26:38 AM
"Unless you know of Angelique trying to ban strange white winged, armed Ambrelians from Heaven...then I wouldn't worry"

She looked at him, a strange and unknown emotion in her eyes.

Alexander Strife
Sep 11th, 2001, 04:23:43 PM
Alexander looked back into her bright aqua eyes. They were mysterious ... Like Quistis are. They were filled with an emotion ... But which ? Still speaking with his deep monotone voice, he still hasn't forgotten that her partner was trying to hurt Angelique.

"I .."

Fallen Mystery
Sep 12th, 2001, 10:52:25 AM
Quistis turned to the battle scene, to Alexander and back to the scene. She span back to Alexander, seized his hand

"C'mon!"

And ran back to the battle scene, pulling Alexander with her. Ready to face Jehova if need be.

Alexander Strife
Sep 13th, 2001, 05:36:36 PM
Having his hand held by another woman than Angelique felt weird ... He was always used to Angelique's touch but Quistis' was different. He looked up as Angelique, Jeseth and the Ambrelian was finally seen. Angelique !

Fallen Mystery
Sep 15th, 2001, 09:27:30 AM
Quistis looked at the three and put both of her hands on her hips, she tilted her head and narrowed her eyes in thought. From the somewhat comical scene of Jeseth pinning the Ambrelian, she turned back to Alexander with a look of confusion on her face, as if trying to speak and stifle her laughter at the same time. Finally she let out a small giggle and spoke in something of a playful tone;

"I told you she'd be alright!"

Alexander Strife
Sep 22nd, 2001, 05:49:21 PM
Ignoring Quistis' playful gloating, Alexander grabbed Angelique by her arm, even though he was happy to see her, he, of course, never showed it.

"Angelique, are you ok ..?"

Dark Jedi Jehova
Sep 29th, 2001, 11:38:08 AM
((OOC: Where is everyone?!?))

Angelique Rien
Oct 3rd, 2001, 11:15:41 AM
(@_@;;; I'm braindead.)

::Angelique stared at the man silently before pouting with a flap of her wings. She slowly put away the blades, walking up to Jenova with a quite childish glare. Her arms threw back as she attempted making herself taller before speaking::

"I've never seen you! And why would I exile you? I'd just keep you around as a dolly."

Dark Jedi Jehova
Oct 4th, 2001, 04:50:55 PM
I stared at the child, she was quite insolent. I could've killed her quite easily, but should I kill her this Jeseth fellow would probably fight me. With my strength at that time I dared not try anything foolish.

"Hmph, insolent child", I changed my gaze from her over to Jeseth, she was no longer a threat. He seemed familiar yet, I could not place a name to his face.

"As for you, you seem familiar to me and have this incredible power. Who are you?"

I still had my weapon out, I did not pick up any threast from the little one, but the powerful one seemed dangerous.

Jeseth Cloak
Nov 11th, 2001, 04:16:32 PM
[OOC: I'll end this here. There's a training thread for you at the Training Grounds. Post there.]

"I am Jeseth Cloak." He gazed at the three, awaiting an end to the tension. As the hours of discussion wore on, they managed to come a to a final resolution. They would all train to become Sith.

Jehova Eaven
Nov 11th, 2001, 05:05:26 PM
((OOC: Even Alexander Strife?))

[OOC: Of he so chooses, yes.]