PDA

View Full Version : Ravix Sinthade

Ravix Sinthade
Nov 26th, 2001, 07:28:32 PM
"Through there" said one of the Imperial troopers as he pointed into a dimly lighted room. Ravix turned and nodded with acknowledgement as he began to proceed through. Ravix was a Terran male in his late 20's. He wore a tattered, black leather, trench coat covered with an numerous amount of straps and buckles. His hair was a shady grey color, propped up into a spiky postion which stood tall above his crimson red eyes.

Not long before he had entered, he spotted a shadowy figure, looming before him. Cautiously he approached it.... "Greetings, I am Ravix Sinthade... I have come here today in hopes that I may join The Sith Order and learn the ways of the darkside." Patiently, he waits for an answer..........

videl1999
Nov 27th, 2001, 09:18:00 AM
Videl wandered in from the shadows with a sleek black panther and a battle-scarred wolf trailing behind her. She cast a brief look around the room before her eyes fell across the newcomer. Looking through the hair that framed her face and often fell over her eyes, Videl took note of Ravix's force aura.

Interesting, so you wish to join us?

Ravix Sinthade
Nov 27th, 2001, 11:36:15 PM
"That is correct." Ravix stopped for a brief moment taking in the clear view of the woman and her beast companions which stood before him... something he quite wasn't expecting. A bit skeptical, Ravix continued to speak.....

"I have heard great legends about the Sith and the phenomenal powers they posses.... I have come hear to see for myself if this is in fact true... and perhaps benefit from this experiance." Ravix aloud an evil smile to slowly creep across his face.

videl1999
Nov 28th, 2001, 11:04:41 AM
A wry smile crossed Videl's features before she spoke.

Yes, we can be quite powerful if trained properly and I can train you in our ways if you wish......

Ravix Sinthade
Nov 28th, 2001, 05:42:53 PM
"I would be most honored."

Ravix exchanged a small bow of gratitude.

videl1999
Nov 29th, 2001, 10:44:10 AM
OOC: I'll just start his training now if that's all right with you all.....

IC: I tend to be a little bit rougher on my apprentices than the others but you look like you can handle it......meet me at the training grounds in a few minutes......

Videl said quietly before walking away. Her ebony black panther followed immediately but her wolf lingered for a moment watching Ravix before making a brief woof and padding quietly out of the room.