PDA

View Full Version : Wishing to join the sith.

DragoonAngel Tigris
Dec 25th, 2001, 09:43:47 PM
*Kennica walks onto the ground of the sith order and glances around. Her metalic wings and spread out wide behind her. She looks ahead of her at the building where the sith are. She starts walking up to the building.*

Jehova Eaven
Dec 25th, 2001, 10:05:47 PM
A man had looked up from his silent meditation. He was a young man, and would seem normal in every way besides the fact that he had wings. This man was me.

I had found myself sitting beneath a tree outside of the palace, contemplating upon the voices in my head and the strange power my weapon had. A woman had entered my circle of awareness, the seventh sense that had kept me out of harm's way for most of my life. I had glanced up at her with a questioning look.

"What is your business here?"

DragoonAngel Tigris
Dec 25th, 2001, 10:17:50 PM
*Tigris spins around and faces the man who just talked to her.*

I am searching for the truth.

Jehova Eaven
Dec 25th, 2001, 10:35:22 PM
She spun around quickly, it seems like I had caught her by surprise. Around here it is not very wise to be caught off guard. I arose to my feet and called my 'staff' towards my hand. The 'staff' was grey and had an intricate design, ancient Sith writings laced the long handle.

"The truth? Whose truth, yours or mine? Once you find the truth you seek, will you be able to handle it?"

DragoonAngel Tigris
Dec 25th, 2001, 10:38:55 PM
*Tigris glares at the man.*

And you think you can handle the truth of the force?

*Her glare is more than just a look. It searches his mind for anything he is saying to himself about her.*

The only reson why I was suprised is because I was focusing on something eles.

Jehova Eaven
Dec 25th, 2001, 11:02:33 PM
A force sensitive, impressive. I proceeded to block out her probing with the help of the Force. I focused on the aura around her, she was definetely drawing some energy towards reading thoughts. I closed my eyes, she started to struggle with the clasp of invisible hands at her throat, lifting her into the air.

"I suggest you not probe the minds of the others within these walls, they won't be as patient with you as I am." the words echoed in her mind.

I released my grip and dropped her, she fell to the floor with a thump.

DragoonAngel Tigris
Dec 25th, 2001, 11:05:05 PM
*Tigris drops to her knees. She breaths in deep and looks up at him.*

hm. I only search those that annoy me.

Jehova Eaven
Dec 25th, 2001, 11:40:26 PM
This one would not survive long within the halls of the Order if she keeps this attitude. It was not really my problem nor my responsibility to look after those that were foolish enough to venture towards this palace, but I thought that she may prove to be entertaining. I turned and began walking towards the castle. It was more of a fort than a castle these days, with archaic archways and large gates.

"Fine, follow me. I'm sure you will find the truth you seek as well as those that will irritate you."

DragoonAngel Tigris
Dec 26th, 2001, 01:13:26 PM
*Tigris pauses a moment then flys after him. She lands beside him and starts walking.*

So how many people live in this place.

Jehova Eaven
Dec 26th, 2001, 01:41:21 PM
I kept looking forward towards the large gates, they were as black as the ground on Vjun, and just as uninviting. I held out my arm to stop her from continuing past me.

"Not many are allowed into the Palace, you must prove your worth before you are granted entry."

She looked confused at the last statement. I pointed a finger towards her chest, a rush of lightning came forth from it, knocking her to the ground. Her armor had a small hole in it where the energy had struck her. "I really must get more proficient with that," I thought to myself. I remember summoning up the energy the first time. I had managed to launch an impressive looking bolt at him, sadly he merely dispersed it. He did it with such ease, I had practiced every night since then and it still isn't as powerful as his.

DragoonAngel Tigris
Dec 26th, 2001, 01:53:06 PM
*Tigris caughs as she gets up to her knees thinking 'What the hell was that for?' She looks up at Jehova. She just stands up and glares at him.*

I know that it is unwise to attack the padawan of a sith on their grounds. I would more then likely be attacked by several other sith for doing it. I'm not stupid if that is what you were testing me for.

Jehova Eaven
Dec 26th, 2001, 03:42:40 PM
She looked at me with a look of shock, she didn't believe that she had to prove herself. No matter, if she didn't prove herself, she would die, like so many others. The Sith Order does not tolerate failure.

"Fight me. If you don't fight, you'll die."

I brought my hand up over my head. She flew into the air and spun around. She was tossed towards the tree where I previously sat, spinning out of control. Not even her wings would be able to save her from hitting the ground at that speed. Just like my master had done to me, I managed to somehow pull myself straight with minor injuries. I wondered if she would be able to do the same.

DragoonAngel Tigris
Dec 26th, 2001, 07:05:12 PM
*Tigris used her wings as an extra sheild as she was tossed to the gound. She wraped them around her and was unharmed by the fall. She then stands up and pulls out a sword. She flys as fast as she can twards Jehova. Tigris slashes at his chest with her sword.*

Jehova Eaven
Dec 26th, 2001, 07:25:00 PM
With one simple step, I dodged the sword and wound up behind her. I grabbed her head and sent her flying forward. I flew after her and knocked her downwards into the ground. Her face was covered in mud and I had already landed on the floor about five feet from her, ready for her next attack.

DragoonAngel Tigris
Dec 26th, 2001, 07:30:34 PM
*Tigris jumps to her feet and launches herself and the sith. She slashes at him with her sword again then flips around and kicks him in the head.*

Jehova Eaven
Dec 26th, 2001, 07:39:52 PM
The sword had missed by a fraction of milimeter. I noticed that her wings weren't real wings, she wasn't an Ambrelian as I had first assumed. She was a lot like Warren Azalin, a sick excuse of an Ambreilian, he had metallic wings instead of the natural gift of our people. The kick came at my head in an unusually slow pace, I then realized the Force had brought on a higher level of awareness. When the kick was about to come into contact, I merely ducked downwards and jabbed her in the stomach.

She lurched forward in pain. Teh top of my head had connected with her chin as I stood back up.

DragoonAngel Tigris
Dec 26th, 2001, 07:44:11 PM
*Tigris catches his head befor it hits her and forces him twards the ground. As he stands back up, she spins around quickly, and her metal wings cut into his chest and sholders.*

Jehova Eaven
Dec 27th, 2001, 06:11:44 PM
She turned her back, not a smart move. I dodged backwards, but her wings had already left their mark upon my shirt. That brought on a certain attribute of the dark side: anger. I was going easy on her, not anymore, now it was personal. The anger rose out of the pit of my stomach like the fires of Hades, my eyes flashed with power.

"This was my favorite shirt." I said in a low but menacing tone.
She started choking again, floating upward. That wasn't very nice. I walked up slowly. "You must be punished for your crime. Wouldn't you say so, Slayn?"

Slayn had appeared out of the shadows behind me. His power was fluctuating, like usual.

DragoonAngel Tigris
Dec 27th, 2001, 07:44:06 PM
*Tigris pulls out a dagger and throws it at Jehova. It was a week throw but it still met its mark. The dagger flew strait into his stomach. Not enough to kill him but enough to destract him from using the force. Tigris drops to her knees choaking.*

Slayn Cloak
Dec 27th, 2001, 07:55:16 PM
Slayn stepped out from behind Jehova, he had come with him from Montu Cadruo. He was about to answer when the dagger was unleashed. She is choking and still persistent... interesting and still in vain. The dagger stopped as Slayn gave it little more than a nod. Stopping at Jehova's chest it was turned around and flew back at the girl.

"Ambitious fool..."

He spoke in a deep and cruel voice, as the dagger sliced her cheek. Slayn held out his hand, the dagger soon floated back to his hand.

DragoonAngel Tigris
Dec 27th, 2001, 08:11:48 PM
*Tigris shakes from the lack of oxogen she is geting but is glareing into Jehova's eyes. She attemts to get into his mind again and read what he is thinking but is blocked from using it against him.*

Jehova Eaven
Dec 28th, 2001, 07:13:12 PM
I noticed the blade in Slayn's hand, he had saved me the trouble of stopping it myself. The girl had still managed to throw the knife even in her weakened state. She would definetely need to bear some watching.

I walked to her and started punching her in the stomach; one, two, three, four, five jabs into her belly. They had served as a minor punishment for my shirt. I pulled the sword from her hand. I then gave the blade to Slayn. I released my grip from her throat, she was still levitating in the air. "You've proven your worth to me, girl."

She dropped to her feet. I signaled for her and Slayn to follow.

DragoonAngel Tigris
Dec 28th, 2001, 08:15:34 PM
*Tigris gets up to her feet. She stumbles slightly but then stands strait and walks after him. She glances at her sword that is in Slayn's and and at her dagger. She frowned and glared at the back of Jehova's head. She couldnt tell if Slayn was following them or not. She didn't really care right now eather. She was still breathing hard, trying to regain the oxygen lost, while walking up to the castle.*

Slayn Cloak
Jan 3rd, 2002, 10:18:58 PM
Slayn noticed the anger in the girl, perhaps a lesson was to be had here. She was weak and her body frail TSO would mold her but he was to first have his fun. The dagger in his hand rose to the air slowly, as the sword trailed behind him, levitated by the force the weapons seemed weightless. The dagger flew through the air after it was aimed at her shoulder. Slayn's eyes were shut as to see the blade better with the force. It burst into her shoulder sliding deep and under the bone her left arm would be little more than useless until repaired in the medical bay. Slayn's eyes opened slowly revealing the crimson hue to the girl. He spoke as calm as ever, but his smile betrayed his malice.

"You will soon learn to respect those whom can destroy you peck. I can't see why he is letting you live."

Her sword flew at her with blazing speed than stopped and turned around, the handle held out to her hand.

"I feel the anger in you racing. Will you let me taste it, perhaps it can be found in your blood. Come now take your sword, bring it upon me, attack me. Surely the contempt you feel for Jehova can be reflected upon me. You look at him from the safety of his shadow as a predator, come now show me your claws."

Slayn's mannerism had yet to change as he looked to Jehova for approval.

Jehova Eaven
Jan 3rd, 2002, 11:29:48 PM
I noticed what would seem to be an unprovoked attack by Slayn. The girl had initially showed signs of anger towards me, Slayn had noticed her anger as well. I quickly turned when I had heard the attack, the girl was bleeding, the sword hovering just in front of her. Slayn was shouting some cynical nonsense, this wasn't the first time. He was always instigating.

I held out my hand and spoke softly.
"Thats enough, Slayn. You'll have your chance to taste her blood and anger later. For now, we must seek council, we must find what is to be done with her."
I then turned to the young woman, tending her new wound.
"As for you, do not tempt him or me. Hold your anger in, let it gather strength. In time, the anger will strengthen you. Now come..."

DragoonAngel Tigris
Jan 4th, 2002, 12:12:57 AM
Tigris grips the dagger with her good hand and pulls it strait out of her sholder, barly flinching. She had already been in more pain than that today. She slides her dagger into its holder and grasps the hilt of her sword with her good arm. She tosses strait up into the air will all her might. It flips around once and a glare off of the moon shines along the blade befor it comes sailing down quickly and lands, point in the ground, about 1 foot away from Slayn. Tigris reaches behind and touches the wound. She looks at her hand as the crimson blood drips off her fingers and into the ground. She slowly walks over to Slayn and draws her finger across his cheek, leaving her blood on him. She then grabs her sword and looks at him.

"My blood has been shed. Whose will be next?" She says. She then turns and follows Jehova again.

Slayn Cloak
Jan 4th, 2002, 10:44:05 PM
Slayn's eyes followed the girl and a small bit of annoyance came upon his mind. Thoughts filled his mind he could so easily put an end to her, but there would be reckoning with others. It was of no concern to him in either case. Slayn raised his right arm and arched his hand up, his palm held out at a ninty degre angle the girl was thrown two meters passed Jehova. He then spoke to her and began to follow Jehova.

"Ambitious fool, threats are not taken in good standing. Come now follow us."

DragoonAngel Tigris
Jan 4th, 2002, 11:27:40 PM
Tigris gets back to her feet and looks at Slayn, wandering what she did. She was mearly playing around. She gets to her feet and walks after the two. She slides her sword into its scaberd. The dragon head on the end of her sword shines in the moon light as she walks.

Malice Draclau
Jan 5th, 2002, 04:18:45 AM
The big doors leading into the palace was already open when the three arrived. Standing infront of them was Malice, a Knight of this order. He glanced at the girl and shook his head.

*It is not wise to nearly kill someone before they have had a chance to join this order. Slayn.....you were out of line*

Lifting his hand, he held it outwards facing Slayn. He soon found himself a few feet off the ground and grasping at his throat. Malice had used force choke on him.

*Do this again, and i shall not be so merciful. You caught me on one of my less angry days.....how lucky for you*

Malice flung Slayn to the side, hitting a tree hard, nearly breaking his shoulder. Malice then glanced at Jehova.

*I do not know what kind of methods Jeseth has taught you, but this kind of behavior will not be tolerated again. Now inside the palace, the council will be informed of our new arrival, as well as the medics*

Malice didn't wait for them and simply walked into the palace, headed for the medic bay. He would first inform them to treat the girl before she was to meet the council. Looking like she is would not impress the council....that he knew.

Jehova Eaven
Jan 5th, 2002, 10:56:00 AM
The Sith Knight was not upset, yet he still had an attitude. I reformulated my thoughts. I did not enjoy being spoken to in that manner, he would have to be dealt with. For now, Slayn had been injured and needed medical attention. I rushed to his side and helped him up.

I don't know why I felt the need to help out this young Sith. Perhaps because he was the son of my master Jeseth Cloak, perhaps it was because his thoughts were similiar to mine, or perhaps... deep down, I thought of him like a brother. At the moment it did not really bother me, I helped him and walked him to the medical bay.

Slayn Cloak
Jan 6th, 2002, 12:34:24 AM
Slayn wasn't that badly wounded. After a few initial steps he could walk fine on his own. The knight who had restrained him, wasn't much stronger than either of them. The pair followed by the girl entered the medical room. The knight was standing there waiting for them. Slayn felt he would let Jehova speak, he would remain silent until something of importance accured.

Malice Draclau
Jan 6th, 2002, 01:56:39 AM
As Malice Turned to leave the med bay, he then ran into the two apprentices again. Showing no expression or emotion on his fae, he just stared at the two. He would wait to see if either of them had something to say.

DragoonAngel Tigris
Jan 6th, 2002, 04:25:03 PM
Tigris was now slightly confused. First she had been in a fight to see if she would be able to join the order and now the two that had been fighting her were being scolded by this sith knight. She kept silent though as the medics healed them. She felt it unwise to speek her mind with no one to back her up. She had not yet been excepted into the order so she didnt want to take any chances.

Jehova Eaven
Jan 9th, 2002, 10:34:44 PM
The Knight still had a blank expression. From the look on his face, it would seem to say that he was a very cold man. But, he helped the young girl to the medical room, this was something that went against his whole demeanor.

"Don't you speak to me in that manor again, lest you'd prefer to see your tongue on the floor." I flashed my eyes at him, my power growing. "Understand?"

I turned my glare from him and looked to Slayn, he was staying back. "You should stay here Slayn, I have some business to attend to." I glared at the knight and at the girl. "You should watch yourself in here. You may get killed or worse if you aren't careful" my voice boomed in her head, almost giving her a headache. I quickly exited the room and into the halls, seeking Jeseth Cloak. I had a few questions to ask him.

Malice Draclau
Jan 10th, 2002, 02:01:19 AM
As Jehova was leaving, he heard a voice in his head. Malice had sent him a force message.

*You are welcome to try and take my tongue anytime. For i will take much more then that from you*

Cutting him off through the force, Malice now turned to Slayn Cloak.

*Hmmm, ahh yes now i remember your name. Your Jeseth's boy, i knew i heard of you somewhere before*

He motioned for the medics to take a look at the girl. Turning to Slayn, he sent him a force message to him as well.

*You and Jehova had the right insentive when dealing with this girl. But to almost kill her, before she even joined the order no less is not a wise move. Should this happen again, i shll not be so forgiving*

He nodded his head and began to walk out. Pushing the medic out of the way he grabbed the girl by the collar and held her a foot off the ground.

*You should feel lucky. Next time i shall not help you again. Weakness is not tolerated nor accepted here. You'll do good to remember that*

He let her drop back to the ground and continued his way back out heading towards the training grounds.

OOC:Hey Slayn, do you hve AIM. I need to talk to you about something you might like.

DragoonAngel Tigris
Jan 11th, 2002, 06:04:22 PM
Tigris, once again, got back to her feet and dusted herself off. She was geting rather tired of being drop. She leans against a wall and glares at the ground while the medic works on her sholder.

Slayn Cloak
Jan 22nd, 2002, 01:42:45 PM
“Heh...”

A slow and mellow sigh escaped the young Sith Knight, its tone was that of annoyance, but its demeanor was settled. Slayn spoke in the mind of the opposing knight. His words ripped into the mind of Malice and echoed with grate reckonings. It was as water to fire, and just as volatile as the steam.

”The affairs of the order are of no concern to me, save of cores for those that grant me, or my associates gratuities. I was simply aiding a brother to my blood, of whom you have angered. I advise you to exert great caution with Jehova. Take this as advice, for that is how it was stated... As for the girl, she lives and would have in either case; the medical bay was near at hand...”

Slayn turned his eyes and laid his gaze upon her. His words were sent to her in the same fashion.

”You would be wise to have learnt from this. I hope my teachings didn’t fall upon death ears... or mind.”

DragoonAngel Tigris
Jan 22nd, 2002, 03:59:16 PM
"Neather my ears or my mind are deaf. I learn from every experence I have." Tigris looks up at Slayn. "I am not a fool if that is what you are thinking." She watches him as the medics finish up her sholder.

Malice Draclau
Jan 22nd, 2002, 06:05:25 PM
Malice continued to walk away, laughing at Slayn's advice.

( I should be cautious with Jehova, he is nothing. I fear no sith, or anyone for that matter. This Jehova, he may prove to be a thorn in my side inthe future. I will have to keep an eye on this one)

Malice thought to himself. He had no fear for other sith, just respect and admiration for the ones more powerful then himself. He would now go to the council and ask for them to speak with this girl that wishes to join.

Slayn Cloak
Jan 23rd, 2002, 06:07:49 AM
Slayn sighed once again and took some few steps backwards; Stepping slowly to a bakta tank. He leaned his body gently against it, his eyes scanned the sterile medical room. It was mostly colored white, the tables and large tanks adding what little color there was to the room. Pale greens and grey gave emotion to the cold examining room.

“Heh...”

His eyes feel over the child once again, and once again he was somewhat annoyed by her. So impetuous, angered and precocious. Still there seems to be some potential, though week in time she might grow strong, as children often times do. I may take myself for example, though then again there really can be no comparison.”

“Heh...”

Slayn had grown bored, and tedium had began to grasp his mind. He had decided to wait with the girl, perhaps his presence would sway the council. In any event his real reason was to await Jehova’s return, he of cores could have found Jeseth.

DragoonAngel Tigris
Jan 23rd, 2002, 03:22:39 PM
Tigris gives Slayn an odd look.

"Why are you laughing?" She asks him.

Slayn Cloak
Jan 24th, 2002, 06:05:45 AM
Slayn’s face became shallow and cores, this had been interesting, but still her question desired answering. He looked around the room once again in a slow manner, looking over ever sterile and lifeless aspect of the place that was to heal wounded. A moment passed and her eyes became weary. Slayn spoke to her much like before.

“That child, is no concern of yours. I was simply remarking to myself what a nice toy you would make.”

His voice stopped and the sound seemed to end like recorded music that has stopped in mid play, the power withdrawn and left with no means to continue.

DragoonAngel Tigris
Jan 24th, 2002, 02:31:15 PM
Tigris's look turned into a glare as he says that she would make a good toy. She also didn't like being called a child.

"hm"

Slayn Cloak
Jan 25th, 2002, 07:16:56 AM
Slayn’s mannerism was unchanged by her displeasure, if anything at all he was now more annoyed with her. He had waited long enough for Jehova and would go explore the palace alone. He stepped away from the great tank and out the door of the medical room. After walking down the hall and back into the courtyard he went on his way as he pleased.

DragoonAngel Tigris
Jan 26th, 2002, 02:18:46 PM
Tigris rushes to the door as he is leaving.

"Hey. What am I suposed to do. Wait here until one of the council memebers shows up?" She asks him, yelling.

Malice Draclau
Jan 29th, 2002, 07:09:14 PM
A few minutes after Slayn had left, Malice returned. He entered the med bay where as he suspected the girl was still present, sitting in a chair.

*You girl, get up*

Malice walked up to her and stared her dead in the eyes.

*I am here to inform you that the council has accepted your request to join. You are to go to the palace and find a room. This droid will show you the way*

he pointed to a maid droid that road in.

*Once you have settled down, you may select any master or knight you want to train you. Go to the training grounds and wait there*

Without waiting for any reply from the new member of the order, Malice turned on his heels and left. He had gotten word that yet another girl had come wishing to join. He would go and inspect this one as well.

OOC:Basically just choose someone and make a topic in the trainng forum with ther name in the heading. And welcome...finally.

DragoonAngel Tigris
Jan 29th, 2002, 08:12:18 PM
Tigris watched him as he left the room then turned to look at the droid. She stood from her seat and followed the droid up to the palace.

OOC: lol nice "Finally" added on there.