PDA

View Full Version : A resurrenge of a Dark Ally

Brother Angelus
Jan 21st, 2002, 04:22:24 PM
Geetings i am Grand Brother Angelus of the Brotherhood. All our orignail members are long gone , killed off by jedi and creatures of unspeakable power. I am the only one left . I plead my allieange to the Sith Order , and all that it stands for . I am your humble servant. I bring with me , Pure Dark Sidepowers combined with the power of Dark Magick.

I look forward to hearing from you

Grand Brother Angelus

Live Wire
Jan 23rd, 2002, 04:17:45 PM
*LW approaches the newcomer her face hidden from view by her cloak*

Why should we think you are worthy of joining TSO?

videl1999
Jan 24th, 2002, 05:19:24 PM
*Videl watches from the shadows with the hood of her cloak up, hiding most of her face from view and her hair does so a bit as well. Regardless of that her eyes glow like embers within the hood of her cloak. A muffled woof from her wolf causes her to reach down and scratch between his ears but her gaze remains on the newcomer*

Brother Angelus
Jan 30th, 2002, 02:42:07 AM
*Angelus kneels down on one knee , and faces all those who look at him from the shadows and speaks ever so elegantly* ;

"The reason i believe myself to be worthy to join the TSO is that i have come from years of Dark Side teachings , power and discipline , i only speak the truth , that i beleive i would be an addeed bonus to the TSO and with my help we could strive to new hieghts , of course only with your blessing of course...if you must i will post teachings , i have also wrote a bible of Darkness , years ago that my Brotherhood used to use as we had a great religion to Eden the Goddess of Life and Brother Adam , The God of Creation. All i offer to you just now is honor and my self"

*looks to the sky and whispers his Darkness prays to Eden and Adam and then salutes his fellow Dark siders and waits for them to speak*