PDA

View Full Version : Seas of Pain

Cherice St Hilare
Jan 26th, 2002, 09:18:13 PM
-- Cherice walked in the dark halls, her footsteps silent. She had travelled long and far and looked forward to sanctuary. Her body ached from fatigue and she desperately hoped that she wouldn't have to fight her way into admittance. She stopped walking and chewed on her bottom lip nervously. --

I think this is where I wait...

-- Letting out a sigh, she hoped that her odd appearance wouldn't make her look questionable. She was a Succubi, and if people knew that they would be all over her in an instant. She wouldn't even be able to get out alive. She knew also that if TSO declined her request, they would kill her. --

Malice Draclau
Jan 29th, 2002, 07:03:57 PM
Malice had been else where in the palace when he sensed the presense of someone new. Droping what he was doing he made his way towards the lobby where he felt the new figure.

Upon arrival he looked the girl over. She was tired and weak.....things that would not go well for this one. He approached her and just stared at her with his empty dark blue eyes.

*What do you want*

Malice already figured she'd probably come to join....but intended on asking anyways.

Cherice St Hilare
Jan 30th, 2002, 03:59:54 PM
-- Cherice looked at the man, not the least bit intimidated from his cold eyes. She had heard him well before she saw him. Are they all so noisy? --

" Why else would I land up in the recruiting area? I came to join. "

Malice Draclau
Jan 30th, 2002, 10:18:49 PM
Malice grinned, this one had attitude...he liked that in a person.

*Ahhh a cocky one. I like that, and what makes you think you've got what it takes to join this order. We do not let just anyone join*

Malice began to circle the girl studying her every body part. He couldn't quite make out wat she was, but Malice knew she wasn't human. No matter, he would find out soon.

Cherice St Hilare
Jan 31st, 2002, 01:10:36 PM
" Of course you wouldn't just let anyone join. It was be a foolish deed. After all, one mustn't be like the Jedis... It would be an insult. "

-- Cherice watched him circle her, wary of his every move. She crossed her arms and began to answer. --

" I am from the Darkness, sworn Nemesis of the Light. It is my duty to eleminite the pathetic souls who worship goodness... literally. "

-- She let out a little laugh, a wicked grin playing across her lips. Maybe he wouldn't get her little joke, but in time he would... --

Malice Draclau
Feb 1st, 2002, 02:08:09 AM
Malice stopped infront of her once again. He was not amused at the least with what she had to say. Instead he just grunted at her words.

*We all want to eliminate those who are of goodness. But not all have succeeded in doing what they say. Should you join with us you will be trained to know the true darkness of the force*

*But to join this order is to join for life. You must be willing to give your life for this order should we call upon you to do so. Can you make such a commitment*

He waited silently for her answer.

Cherice St Hilare
Feb 1st, 2002, 02:29:01 PM
" I have already given myself to the Order by coming here. I openly embrace all responsibility put unto me with no objections. Therefore I believe that I can make such a commitment... The only thing is, will you let me? "

-- Cherice finished her statement and looked at the man, studying his features. His aura radiated ... darkness. She smiled to herself, happy with the thought that if she was accepted, she would be quite at home. --

Malice Draclau
Feb 1st, 2002, 06:08:58 PM
Malice said nothing, but simply turned and faced the doorway leading into the palace.

*Indeed we would let someone with such force potential as yourself join us. Meet me in the training grounds we shall start your training. I will be your master*

He started walking forward, commanding a droid that was passing by to show the girl to the training grounds. Through the force he sent her a message.

*Welcome to The Sith Order*

Cherice St Hilare
Feb 1st, 2002, 11:35:04 PM
-- Cherice smiled slightly at the man's Force message. She was accepted within the ranks of the Sith Order. She watched the droid come over, and after several clicks and beeps, it began to lead the way to the training grounds. She walked after it hurrying her pace, anxious for her training to begin.. --