PDA

View Full Version : A Masked Figure Wishing To Join The Order...

Darth Zeta
Feb 1st, 2002, 10:34:00 PM
...Steps into the recruiting area of TSO. He walks in with good speed, not in a hurry, but not slow either. He keeps his head looking forward to what is in front of him. He stops in the center of the room and then speaks.

"I would like to join your establishment..."

He awaited for someone to address him.

Malice Draclau
Feb 1st, 2002, 11:33:10 PM
Standing off to the side, Malice watches as workers from the palace just look a the person wishing to join. Walking forward he stands infront of the man.

*It would be pointless to talk to them. So you wish to join...who are you and why do you think this should be the place for you*

Malice waits silently for the new comers answer.

Darth Zeta
Feb 2nd, 2002, 08:24:40 AM
Zeta crosses his arms, centering his attention on the man that had just spoken to him.

"I am known as Zeta...and I do not know if this is the place for me, I'm here to find that out."

His eyes wondered of Malice only to glance around slowly, observing what was around him.

"I was told that not all who seek joining, become accepted into this order. I'm here to find out if I shall be accepted. I long to learn and be taught the ways of Darkness...It is the path of power, the path I wish to walk down."

Malice Draclau
Feb 3rd, 2002, 04:53:18 PM
Malice circles Zeta once then stops infront of him.

*Yes the darkside is the path of power. But not all who seek to learn it can control it and end up consumed by it's eternal darkness*

*Should you join this order, You will not just be joining, but pledging your soul and very being to serve TSO. Are you capable and willing to make that commitment*

Darth Zeta
Feb 3rd, 2002, 06:56:42 PM
"If I was not committed, I would not have come here in the first place. I pledge my soul, my life, my very being and my loyalty to this order and this order only."

Zeta looked Malice straight in the eyes as he said this.

Malice Draclau
Feb 3rd, 2002, 09:30:27 PM
Malice simply grunted at the mans reply.

*We shall see just how committed you are*

Malice took out a sheet of paper and handed it to Zeta.

*This is a list of all who are able to train you*

He then haned her a holo chip.

*And this has got information on all of them as well. Make your choice now, but once you do it's final*

Darth Zeta
Feb 4th, 2002, 09:13:35 AM
Zeta scanned the list over for a moment and then scanned over the holo chip. It took him several more minutes before he had finally chosen himself a master. He looked back up at Malice, a dead set stare upon his face, looking straight at Malice.

'You, I want you to be my Master."

Malice Draclau
Feb 4th, 2002, 10:45:08 AM
Malice said nothing. He merely nodded ands tared right back at Zeta.

*The choice is final. But i warn you Zeta.....just for you i will not go easy. I have been merciful with past apprentices, but you......well let's just say the pleasent times are over*

Turning on his heels he motioned for Zeta to follow him.

* Follow me, we shall take a little trip to town before we start your training here. I must see something before we can begin your teachings of the dark*

Darth Zeta
Feb 4th, 2002, 12:37:43 PM
"Very well."

Zeta would get through his training no matter how difficult it was, he was determined to become one with the Darkside, and he would. He followed Malice, placing his hands behind his back. Wlaking silently behind Malice, keepinbg his head looking forward as he walked.