PDA

View Full Version : she stands alone with a hood covering her face...

Feecha Neolarthothep
Mar 9th, 2002, 05:49:26 PM
The lone, dark figure stood alone waiting for the one who would admit her into the Order. It was something she had always dreamed of becoming, and now her chance was so close she could nearly reach out her hand and clasp it.

Malice Draclau
Mar 9th, 2002, 11:32:37 PM
Walking through a door the sith looked at the newcomer. He could sense her impatient attitude. Walking up to her he stared her down with his dark blue eyes.

*State your business here*

Feecha Neolarthothep
Mar 10th, 2002, 06:18:45 AM
She noticed that a person had come through a nearby door and was observing her.
"I wish to be a part of the Order." She said quietly. "I want to be able to harness power and bend it to my will. I was told that such teachings were taught here." She then looked straight into those deep blue eyes, daring to hope that she would be accepted.

Malice Draclau
Mar 10th, 2002, 03:39:37 PM
His emotionless face just stared at her.

*Indeed such teachings are taught here. But teachings like those aren't meant for everyone, for not everyone can harnest the power of the darkide*

Malice circled her once before stopping infront of her.

*Tell me child, can you harnest the darkside*

Feecha Neolarthothep
Mar 10th, 2002, 04:13:45 PM
The question struck her like a hammer striking an anvil. Was she ready?

"If I say I cannot harness the power, then I am weak. Yet if I say I can, then I would be ignorant and thought too highly of myself. Therefore the answer is near-impossible to answer."

As she finished her sentence, she wondered if indeed her answer was appropriate.

Malice Draclau
Mar 11th, 2002, 02:03:32 AM
Malice let a simple grin cross his emotionless face. Her question amused him.

*Well then....i guess we'll just have to anwer that question now wont we*

Turning he walked to the door he had just came through.

*In other words welcome to the order. You may choose who you want to train you....or those that are able to train anyhow*

Malice with his back to her, and waited for an answer. A droid walked up to her with holo pad. On the holo pad had the names of those able to train her.

Sith Masters:

Live Wire
Lady Vader
Gav Mortis

Knights:

Jeseth Cloak
Seth Darkserpent
Malice Draclau

OOC: I'm probably missing a couple people. But then again i don't know just who is active anymore.

Feecha Neolarthothep
Mar 11th, 2002, 04:37:46 AM
Feecha looked down at the droid handing her the holo pad. She picked it up and read the list of masters and knights. She looked carefully, knowing that the person she would choose would be her mentor and she would learn everything from them.

"I hear quite abit of this 'Malice Draclau'. I suppose that he would be the one."

I gave the holo pad back to the droid, and then looked back up to the person, only to see his back.

Syndell Draclau
Mar 11th, 2002, 10:20:12 AM
All she did was see his back for the next few minutes. Then he slowly turned to face her

* You have now. Well then i guess you would like to see if what you hard were true*

Malice walked back up to her and grinned.

* If so, then greet your new master. I am Malice Draclau*

Malice quickly lead Feecha to hte door he had entered through.

*I shall show you to your quarters, once your settled we'll begin your training*

Malice continued to lead the girl down a series of hallways and up many flights of stairs.

Malice Draclau
Mar 11th, 2002, 10:22:16 AM
OOC:Ugh, i hate when this happens. it's me. Just forgot to change accounts.

Feecha Neolarthothep
Mar 11th, 2002, 02:51:15 PM
"Yes, my master." She said obediently as she followed her new master to her quarters. Feecha was slightly surprised that all this time she was speaking to a Sith Master, but then again she should have known this before. She couldn't deny herself the excitement of being admitted, but she reminded herself that excitement was a weakness and that she should remain focused at all times.

ooc. don't worry about the accounts! i myself have many, and i have to be carefull to sign in with the right one!!

Malice Draclau
Mar 15th, 2002, 11:34:12 PM
OOC:Oops sorry. Umm if you read this then go to the training grounds. I'll have a thread awaiting you. Again sorry, i've ben very busy and it's rather hard to keep up with threads.