PDA

View Full Version : ..No One..

LordSodan
Mar 2nd, 2002, 05:07:31 PM
<font color=silver>A dark figure kneels on the floor. Before him lays a long metallic cylinder. He kneels in great meditation. The past of the sith heritage, the horror of life, the pain and agony...it all runs through his mind.</font><font color="red">

"This is our golden age...Choose your course wisely...fight the correct battles...or else all is lost!"

"I fight for the future. And the future is now!"

"I fight for the Sith Empire, Naga Sadow. You fight for yourself!"

"If you want to live, there is a power that can save you. Accept the dark side of the Force...let its fathomless energy flow into you...you must surrender to the dark side."

"You are puppets of tradition pretending to be important. The coming golden age has no place for you. Your Republic is an empty self-indulgent diversion... signifying nothing. The lost glory of the Sith will turn all of your supposed accomplishments to dust."

"Master, do you really know who I am? I am the Dark Lord of the Sith."

"At last we will reveal ourselves to the Jedi. At last we will have revenge."

"It is unavoidable. It is your destiny"

"You don't know the power of the dark side. I must obey my master."</font>

<font color=silver>Slowly is eyes creep open, he remains in his statue like position, a few simple words escape from his lips, </font>"..And So It Begins.."</font>[/i]

Malice Draclau
Mar 8th, 2002, 02:28:41 AM
Malice watches as the sith kneels to the ground, with a lightsaber so it seems at his feet. The knight bows his head in respect as well.

*Welcome. What brings you here fellow sith*

Malice waited silently.

Lady Vader
Mar 9th, 2002, 01:00:54 AM
*LV entered to find the kneeling Sith. She stood silently, watching him as he knelt in silence, meditating. Then, slowly his eyes opened and she heard his words.*

*She slowly moved to where Malice stood, and regarded the prone Sith, waiting for him to answer her fellow Sith's question.*

LordSodan
Mar 10th, 2002, 03:45:04 PM
<font color=silver>Sodan slowly gets to his feet as he hears the words of another. He turns and looks to the two that stand behind him, </font>"..I've come to join..To be a member of this Sith Order.." <font color=silver>He brings his right hand up and slides his fingers through this dark black hair.</font>

Malice Draclau
Mar 11th, 2002, 02:05:48 AM
Malice studies the man a few minutes before looking at Lady Vader, giving her a nod of respect.

*I believe that decision should fall upon you mistress*

Malice now waited for LV to give the anwer the man seeks,

Lady Vader
Mar 11th, 2002, 06:51:39 PM
*LV regarded the man standing before her. He was powerfully built and she could feel the Force rolling off him in dark currents. She frowned, realizing he was too strong to be just a mere beginner.*

Have you had training before in the dark arts of the Force?

LordSodan
Mar 11th, 2002, 08:34:51 PM
<font color=silver>Sodan looked to the woman and nodded a bit, </font>"..Not by a Master though.." <font color=silver>He opened his hand, palm up, the long metallic cylinder lifted from the floor and glided into his hand. He then tightened his fingers around it before connecting it onto his belt, </font>"..And in truth, I do not seek one.."

Malice Draclau
Mar 11th, 2002, 08:45:44 PM
Malice had a questioning look on his face.

*Then how do you expect to master the darkside and it's power without someone to teach them to you. It would be impossible to learn it all by your own*

Lady Vader
Mar 12th, 2002, 12:28:21 PM
*She held up a hand to still Malice's questioning. She walked forward, until she was just centimeters from Sodan's face. She eyed him carefully, searching. As she probed him, she did not feel any resistance.*

*Satisfied, she took a step back, and smiled.*

You are self taught. And you are not at the level of apprentice.

*She frowned.*

Though you are, as of yet, not to the level of Master, either.
I'd venture to say you hold the power of a Knight, perhaps a new Knight, but a Knight none the less.

*She turned to face Malice.*

It would be a waste for him to have to go through training once again, if he has already mastered the basic principles. Instead, let us test him. After the test, we shall see what level he is at.

LordSodan
Mar 12th, 2002, 12:54:10 PM
<font color=silver>Sodan slowly lowered his head in a chuckle of sorts. He then lifted his eyes toward Malice and spoke, </font>"..Is it so hard to understand how one could grow in the power of the DarkSide without the aid of another.." <font color=silver>He tilted his head, </font>"..Was it not Darth Sidious, a man of our heritage, who became more then a Master but an Emperor of a galaxy.." <font color=silver>Sodan paused for a moment, </font>"..And he was self-taught as well.."<font color=silver>He then turned his attention back to Lady Vader and nodded, </font>“..I will prove myself, to you and this Sith Order..”

Malice Draclau
Mar 12th, 2002, 05:58:38 PM
Malice simply nodded his head.

*Indeed he did. Well then, i agree with you mistress Vader. A test it is. I also sense that you are above the rank of apprentice*

He turned to Lady Vader.

* Do you have any suggestions on what he is to go through*

Lady Vader
Mar 13th, 2002, 05:17:24 PM
*LV stood there for a moment, pondering. Then it came to her. She looked at Sodan, and smiled.*

Go and turn a Jedi to the Dark Side. With someone at your level of power, it should be simple enough. But remember... it is more wit and cunning, than physical power. True physical strength in the Force is essential, but the only way we grow and learn is through strategy.

We shall see what outcome is optained.

LordSodan
Mar 16th, 2002, 07:13:47 PM
<font color=silver>Sodan looked to her for a moment, and with no expression upon his face, he simply nodded - turned, and disappeared into the darkness.</font>