PDA

View Full Version : Not Acceptable.

Hoshi No Shikyo
Mar 15th, 2002, 04:33:59 PM
:: she entered TSO's recruiment building carefully, her unique pink hair making her stand out from the rest. She looks around ::

EDIT~ Just changed description and removed sig

Malice Draclau
Mar 15th, 2002, 11:31:55 PM
A figure hidden under a white cloak walked up to the rather strange woman. His waist length white hair draped over his shoulders. Looking up his dark blue eyes stared right into hers.

*What is you business here child*

The sith asked in a low tone.

Hoshi No Shikyo
Mar 16th, 2002, 10:48:03 AM
:: Hoshi's red eyes met Malice's blue ones ::

"I am here to join the Sith Order...."

Malice Draclau
Mar 16th, 2002, 05:38:40 PM
Malice merely glares at her.

*Ohh really. Well then tell me, what could you offer to this order*

Hoshi No Shikyo
Mar 18th, 2002, 06:47:24 AM
"A youth willing to learn the ways of the Sith. A young ally who wishes to see the demise of the Jedi...."

Malice Draclau
Mar 19th, 2002, 03:00:54 PM
A snicker rose upon his face.

*And should you be allowed to join, would give your soul for this order. Would you pledge the rest of your life to serve this order and see it's rise to ultimate power*

Hoshi No Shikyo
Mar 20th, 2002, 01:18:58 PM
"Of course I would, that's the one thing the Sith Empire didn't see when I asked to learn from them...My determination..."

:: she smiled ::

Malice Draclau
Mar 24th, 2002, 02:51:05 PM
A grin spread across his face.

*Good, that's just what i want to hear. Welcome to The Sith Order*

Malice turned to a droid and sent it off on an errand.

*The droid will return....with your master. Now we just wait*

Dark Lord Dyzm
Mar 24th, 2002, 04:30:21 PM
**The Droid which had summoned him lead the way to the enterance. As if I could forget It had been a long time. A very long time... Dyzm couldnt even remember when he last helped train a newcommer. Sighing, Dyzm follows the droid into the room. Ducking to allow is 7'2 frame to slip under the door**

Ah, greatings young one.

**Dyzm slowly walks forward. Nodding to Malice as he passed. Dyzm turns his attention back the women standing infront of him**

I am the Dark Lord Dyzm, your new Master.
I set a hard pace, and I train differently from the other masters. Do you think you can handle that?

Hoshi No Shikyo
Mar 25th, 2002, 01:37:59 PM
:: she bows to Dyzm ::

"I belive I can Lord Dyzm...."

Dark Lord Dyzm
Mar 25th, 2002, 02:35:41 PM
Procede to the training room, I must first pick up some objects we will be needing.