PDA

View Full Version : Torment.

Damon Squire
Mar 14th, 2002, 08:13:46 PM
Damon Squire slowly walked forward to the double doors of the Recruitment center, A heavy black cloak rested on his shoulders covering most of his body. Inside his head he formulated a escape route just in case it was nessisary, as if he could get away in a human form. Watching the doors from afar, Damon spoke.

"I wish to inlist into The Order."

Jehova Eaven
Mar 14th, 2002, 08:48:00 PM
The dark tall building loomed over the man as he spoke. The dark ashes around him rose up into a cloud behind him menacingly. "So, another one wishes to join.... it would seem that the Order was getting to be quite popular." Jehova Eaven thought to himself.

"Do you really believe that you are worthy to join us?" the figure in the dark cloud spoke. The man turned around quickly.

Damon Squire
Mar 15th, 2002, 05:34:18 PM
"In my mind, yes." Damon replied, peering into the cloud of ash.

Jehova Eaven
Mar 17th, 2002, 08:09:30 AM
He didn't have a bad answer, not at all. A drop of water had fallen onto his shoulder. It would soon begin to rain on the mudball of a planet. The cloud of smoke fades away revealing a slender winged man with long white hair and dark orange eyes.

"Come let us continue this inside." He gestured toward the gates and they opened slowly.

Damon Squire
Mar 20th, 2002, 01:53:01 PM
Damon nodded, allowing Jehova to lead by stepping out of the sith way.

Jehova Eaven
Apr 3rd, 2002, 08:05:34 PM
The rain had started pouring hard and a bolt of lightning had hit a small tree next to the gate. "Damn, I'm going to have to find another spot to meditate," He thought to himself. Another bolt of lightning was about to strike and this time the target was Jehova, before it hit him the bolt dissipated. He had stopped it with one of his own bolts of lightning, Jehova stood with his finger in the air and his eyes a cold blue.

"At least I know its not the lovely weather that brought you here." He chuckled as he continued leading the potential Sith to meet the Council. "So, why do you wish ot join this group?"