PDA

View Full Version : Wanting to Join..

Ender Zarel
Apr 24th, 2002, 10:01:34 PM
I had always wanted to be someone that wielded the force as a weapon. When I was young, I had studied the Sith and the Jedi, and had decided the Sith was the best path for me. The books were pretty much all useless information, but it gave me half an idea of the difference between the two: Jedi used the force to protect others, while the Sith used it for personal gains. I rathered what the Sith done, and I would devote my life to a Sith Order if it meant that I could become one of them. That was how I ended up here.

I walked to the doors of the recruitement center, and opened them slowly. The doors screached loudly, and then I entered. That was when the shiver went up my spin from the coldness of this place. It took me a moment to realise, but I eventually figured out that the cold in this place was the intensity of the darkside here. It was so.. strong! I grinned lightly, and nodded my head to myself .. This is where I wanted to be.

I looked around, searching for someone. Either there was someone hiding in the shadows, watching me, or there was just no-one here at all. I decided there was no-one here, and simply sat down on the floor. I waited for someone to come, so that I could join this order.

Lady Vader
Apr 25th, 2002, 12:47:12 PM
*It was never difficult to sense a new presence within the Palace's walls. Therefore, the Sith Order had a guest.*

*Leaving her chambers, LV made her way down to the main hall, spotting a being sitting on the stone floor. She walked forward, not being seen as she had used the Force to manipulate her visage.*

*When she stood before the being, she revealed herself, the air about her shimmering and rippling slightly as the concealing illusion faded.*

Welcome to the Sith Order. What is it you seek of us?

Ender Zarel
Apr 25th, 2002, 06:44:20 PM
I was startled slightly as the woman seemingly appeared out of thin air, and asked me a question. I looked up at her, with a touch of shock in my eyes, and then I finally answered.

“I wish to become one of you, of course. I wish to become a Sith.”

I bowed my head lightly as I spoke, for I had a feeling that the woman infront of me was someone important in this Sith Order. It wasn't only the feeling that made me make that decision, I could also sense the darkness around her, and it was even stronger then what this room contained. I kept my head bowed, and awaited an answer.

Lady Vader
Apr 26th, 2002, 11:32:22 AM
*She crossed her arms.*

Do you know what you ask?

*She continued further.*

Being a part of the Sith Order means commitment. It means being a member of this family.

Your trials will be difficult, and even deadly if you do not survive them.

And we will not give your existance a second thought if you so much as betray or do something to threaten the unity and bond of this family we have built.

*She looked at him, her eyebrows raising.*

Do you still wish to continue with your decision?

Ender Zarel
Apr 26th, 2002, 06:23:28 PM
“I have thought most of those already, while I was on my way here. At one stage, I nearly turned back and went home.”

I raised my head up slightly, and gazed up into the womans eyes.

“I know what the consequences could be, but I also know what the gains could be.”

I bowed my head once more, before continuing to speak.

“So, yes, I still wish to continue with this decision. If I am accepted, I will devote my life to this order, and I will do nothing to harm it.”

OOC: Sorry for crappy post. *tired*

Lady Vader
Apr 29th, 2002, 11:15:54 AM
Very well then.

It is now time for you to request for a Master to train you in the ways of the Sith. I have one that may be interested by the name of Jehova Eaven. But we shall see if he will accept.

OOC: Not a prob. We all get tired at some point.

Ender Zarel
Apr 29th, 2002, 10:30:15 PM
I simply nodded my head to the lady, then waited to see what this Jehova Eaven would do. I had heard of speaking to each other through the force, and if this lady was someone important, like I had thought, she'd probably be strong in the force, and that could mean that she might be calling Jehova here, to see if he would train me.

EDIT:

OOC: So.. uh.. am I in or what?

Jehova Eaven
May 13th, 2002, 10:21:43 AM
OOC: Yeah you're in, theres a training thread for you in the training grounds. Meet me there. LD, point him in my direction.