PDA

View Full Version : RPG Zerg Thread. Banestone

Dark Lord Dyzm
Aug 21st, 2000, 01:01:53 PM
Ok Banestone, we will go to a stray planet, finding no life on the surface, but also a strong distrubance in the force, we head down to the planet. We Find a entrence to some catacombs beneath the planet surface, we go to investigate. We will be ambushed by the zerg. We fight for our lives, but we are overcome, the zerg knock you down, and take me deaper. (they didnt take you becuse you are a Cyborg)You Make it back to your ship and call for help. Any Sith that Wants to Jump In Can, You Can Mount a Rescue Expidetion, and find me as a Infested human, I would have just been a Mindless slave, but with my force powers and your help I killed the overmind and became the new master of the Zerg Swarm.

If you have any Ideas on how to change this, I will be thankfull for the input.

Banestone
Aug 21st, 2000, 01:12:48 PM
Sounds good... Instead of it being the Overmind though, perhaps it would be better if you just killed a Cerebrate and took over it's part of the Swarm (we'd have to kill a lot to free you and such anyways), instead of the whole Overmind. The Cerebrate would have been on a scouting-type mission from the Overmind to investigate our galaxy and infest any new types of species they came across, but not to specifically start a war unless found out in their underground caverns. The rest of the story sounds very good though... and killing various strains of Zerg would be hard because of the sheer amount of them and the fact that their carapaces are resistant to lightsaber blades (just so we can't hack and slash easily through them... the Zerg are a formidable foe). Should this be at swfans.net?

Zerg Lord Dyzm
Aug 21st, 2000, 02:24:38 PM
Yes, this will be at SWfan

But if its just a Cerebrate, i would still be under the will of the Overmind. They Could be a new Independent Swarm.

If this Is Ok, we can start the thread tomarrow.
what time is a good time to start?

Banestone
Aug 22nd, 2000, 08:50:40 AM
*Shrugs* Just as soon as you read this post, I guess! Start away! Yeah, an independant Swarm, that makes more sense. Btw, for those reading this who aren't aware of what the Zerg are, here's a nice pic of a <A HREF=http://www.blizzard.com/images/broodwar/units/lurker/cglurkerhigh.jpg>Zerg Lurker</A>. Hmm... guess that's it. I didn't find that quote last night, the best I could find in the missions I played was "You're your own worst enemy", which is an ok if overused saying. :)

Dark Lord Dyzm
Aug 22nd, 2000, 10:38:02 AM
OK, I'll Start It as soon as you give me a buzz on IM,

Banestone
Aug 22nd, 2000, 10:41:45 AM
Whoops, shoulda waited in here... well, what do you mean by "long enough"? And I thought it would be better if you made the thread at least... like, post the topic and sorta start it off, since you did a quite decent job with the storyline and all. You just have to start it, I can take over from there if you want.

Banestone
Aug 22nd, 2000, 02:08:08 PM
Ok EVERYBODY here! Go to swfans, and if you want to be a part of the rescue of Dyzm, please post! Pyrone is already in, so if any of you want to help we'll need it. Thanks!