PDA

View Full Version : Attention TSO Council

Live Wire
Aug 19th, 2000, 08:51:12 PM
Many of you know that Jade Marzullo was going to be an insider with Itala. But that Lounge Lizard has kidnapped her to get at Itala.

Well it has reccently come to my attention through a source I can not name that A bounty hunter was hired to Kill Jade Marzullo. He was offered 1 million credits to do the job! My source was told this accidentily. He has paid the bounty hunter to keep him from going after Jade. I dont know how much he has paid the bounty hunter or if this offer will be topped by the person who hired him in the first place. The point is we have to protect Jade. She is loyal to tso and a personal friend. She was willing to risk her life to rescue dante from Itala when he had him. I ask all of you to make sure that jade is kept safe while LL has her. Her life may still be in danger.

Fox609
Aug 20th, 2000, 08:45:12 AM
If I see them I'll do my best to make sure the bounty hunter won't touch her..

Darth Roul
Aug 21st, 2000, 05:51:15 AM
The bounty hunter will sooner die than Jade.

Live Wire
Aug 21st, 2000, 07:03:08 PM
thank you guys. Shes no good to us dead.

okay sorry just had to throw that in. LL can do as he wishes but I dont want her dying at a bounty hunters hands.

Banestone
Aug 22nd, 2000, 08:34:13 AM
"What if she doesn't survive? She's worth a lot to me."

:D Sorry, sorry, I had to say it though!

Gav Mortis
Aug 22nd, 2000, 10:34:45 AM
I think for gramatical purposes rather then being The Sith Order Council, it should be Council of The sith Order.

Yes, but I have not heard from LL nor JFM, so where can this go?

Live Wire
Aug 22nd, 2000, 04:20:22 PM
Well I live with JFM IRL so she's filling me in on stuff. And LL is moving back to school so he's MIA for awhile. Dont worry it will pick up again.

Fox609
Aug 22nd, 2000, 07:31:37 PM
"as you wish.." Sorry since everyone was doing Fett quotes I thought I'd steal the lasy one.. oh yeah there's "Aaarrrg" too...

Banestone
Aug 23rd, 2000, 07:50:30 AM
Ahahaha!

Lady Vader
Aug 24th, 2000, 09:21:03 AM
don't ya worry LW... JFM will be kept save from the bounty hunters... and as to LL, I don't think he'll harm her... I'll attempt to make sure of that... :)

and guys... you forgot one more line Boba Fett ALWAYS used...
here it is: *silence*

:evil:

Fox609
Aug 24th, 2000, 09:24:19 AM
Well.. I um.. Hmm.. Wait! I have another Fett line! The only thing (I remember hearing) from the holiday special: "You are alone.. maybe I can help you I am Boba Fett.." Ok so it doesn't work for this.. but I win! :D hee he..