PDA

View Full Version : Idea for the Ranking Sith

Zerg Lord Dyzm
Aug 23rd, 2000, 10:35:09 AM
I took this Idea from a Board I saw, then talked to Jen About it. What If, Each of the Senior Sith had there own Forum/Room, Just One Board. Something Like that

Banestone
Aug 23rd, 2000, 03:33:54 PM
Hmm, I don't really get it... can you post a link to an example board like that?

Jen Katrina
Aug 23rd, 2000, 04:35:14 PM
Basically, the non-battle rpg would be a board. And each, high ranking sith would get their own room. Which on the board would be an individual forum.

Fox609
Aug 23rd, 2000, 06:19:54 PM
Your ideas intrigue me and I would like to subscribe to your newsletter.. Um I guess that would work.. we can always kill it if it doesn't.. What would we do exactly in these forums?

Zerg Lord Dyzm
Aug 23rd, 2000, 08:23:53 PM
We Live in them, Keep things in them. Like what we are doing at the Palace, but more defined

Fox609
Aug 23rd, 2000, 08:38:02 PM
Oooooh... I see... cool.. I think that might work..

Live Wire
Aug 23rd, 2000, 08:51:52 PM
I like the idea of having your own room....but do we each need a whole forum??

Isnt keeping up threads in the palace good enough? and if your thread gets too big you just start another one? Just a thought. I dont really see the need to have a forum for each council member....I dunno if we generate enough traffic. I say if the palace forum becomes to hectic then we give it a try but for now we stick with what we have.

Gav Mortis
Aug 24th, 2000, 06:33:06 AM
I wonder who has been to the Final Fantasy 8 RPG board eh?

:rolleyes:

Yeah, it would be an interesting idea to say the least however, I think the FF8 RPG had several boards to cope with all the versatile options such as domitories. I think it would be a good idea, very interseting indeed.
:)

Banestone
Aug 24th, 2000, 08:05:54 AM
I, also, would like to subscribe to your newsletter! ;)

In any case, we could stick all of the individual "rooms" into their own section on the bottom of this board... to take away somewhat from making a mess in the process. Either way it goes is fine with me, though.

Lady Vader
Aug 24th, 2000, 09:25:14 AM
I like the idea of having my own room, but I also agree with what LW said...

besides, having 10 (or however many) new forums would be kind of an over-kill of forums for the board, wouldn't it?

Fox609
Aug 24th, 2000, 09:26:39 AM
Yeah I suppose so.. I also agree with LW..

Zerg Lord Dyzm
Aug 24th, 2000, 11:14:07 AM
The Rooms will also be somewhat of a message Center. Also, depending on your Job,(or something like that) you can base it in your room

Darth Roul
Aug 24th, 2000, 02:07:32 PM
How about (if we do this at all)
the council has its own room
the navy has its own room
the army has its own room
and special operations has its own room.

Each room is so we can report to the person or persons who are in charge of that specific area. We still live in the palace but these rooms are out meeting areas. Also we could use the council room for hearings of the people.

Death fleet has a room for each ship. (I remember from when I spyed for TSC on them)

Fox609
Aug 25th, 2000, 08:47:53 AM
How about we wait a while before we do something like this? I've heard that ezboard may do a sub forum kinda thing in a future realease. Like if you were to click the palace you could have:

Main

Fox's Room

Banestone's Room

Ect.. instead of a whole forum.. But I have no clue as to when/if ezboard will do that..

Lady Vader
Aug 25th, 2000, 10:02:46 AM
cool! that would be nifty if ezboard did that! :)

for now, the room threads in the palace seem to be working out just fine :)