PDA

View Full Version : VERY important!!!

Gav Mortis
Aug 25th, 2000, 04:41:10 PM
All members of TSO, I am asking you take part in an RPG for this Sunday at swfans, I cannot stress how important this is...

Two months ago, research was started on an ultimate weapon at GSC. After a months research, construction began on the 27th of July, it will be completed by the 27th of August, this Sunday. This weapon as some of you know, is called the Galaxy Gun. Bane doesn't even realise it's undergoing production at GSC Drive Yards, this is because for security reasons I "terminated" the construction but it immediately continued more discreetly at GSC Drive Yards on my board.

The mission:

1. To go to GSC with TSO Fleet.

2. Break the master/slave computer which controls the fleet.

3. With TSO Fleet free from Banes control, it can begin a planetary bombardment of GSC Drive Yards.

4. Send a group to gain control of the Galaxy Gun and escape with it.

5. Send two VSD's to the planets surface to take over 1000 miner droids which underwent construction some time ago.

6. Destroy GSC Drive Yards.

I will post details of the assault by tomorrow, I need as many volunteers as possible. Thank you.

Darth Roul
Aug 25th, 2000, 04:44:21 PM
I may beable to go

Zerg Lord Dyzm
Aug 25th, 2000, 06:21:31 PM
IS this gonna happen at SWfans?

Gav Mortis
Aug 25th, 2000, 06:41:36 PM
yes

Fox609
Aug 26th, 2000, 08:57:06 AM
Dude we own the driveyards!

Gav Mortis
Aug 26th, 2000, 10:09:27 AM
No we don't, we only owned the board.

Zerg Lord Dyzm
Aug 26th, 2000, 10:55:11 AM
O Yeah, I think we should Add Psy Into the SSC

Fox609
Aug 26th, 2000, 01:41:12 PM
Ok I'll add him..

Lord Psychic
Aug 26th, 2000, 01:57:23 PM
Thanks guys..,

Fox609
Aug 26th, 2000, 05:21:12 PM
Ok we own the driveuard board right? Right... We can ban Bane right? Right.. We could get rid of him that wayright? Right.. but that wouldn't be sporting of us right? Right.. I think I answered my own questions here.. Basicly there is no reason to this post annymore.. Just a post count upper..

Gav Mortis
Aug 26th, 2000, 06:26:07 PM
OK here's a plan of the assault:

Phase 1:

TSO Fleet which comprises of:-36 VSD's, 4 SSD's and 199 Katana Dreadnoughts are all under the control of Bane at GSC. The fleet will exit hyperspace near the planet at which GSC Drive Yards is located, accompanied (hopefully) by RSO's fleet. Slowly, due to the master/slave devices onboard each ship, the fleet will make it's way to the planets surface. As it nears the planet, an individual knowledgeable of communications and computer systems will locate a slave device onboard one of our ships and use it to locate the signal of the master control at GSC. With that done, a small task force of about 5 or 6 will head to the planets surface this will be covered by TSE star fighters for cover, go to the master control and overide it, without destroying it. This group will be welcomed by heavy planetary defences, so they must be careful and armed with explosives to take out any larger defence structures. RSO Fleet can provide covering fire for TSO fleet as it cannot defend itself as it nears the planet, taking out planetary structures, specifically TSC HQ. After some time, the task force will access the master mainframe and release it's control over TSO's fleet, allowing a full planetary bombardment to commence.

Phase 2:

Now with the fleet back under TSO control, a second task force will be sent to the location of the Galaxy Gun in order to activate it and fly it out into orbit. Once again, this task force will be accompanied by TSE star fighters. Obviously, GSC will attempt to fortify the Galaxy Gun to the best of it's ability however we will have control over it via the master control which will not have been deactivated on the Galaxy Gun. Therefore Task Force 1 will be able to activate the onboard security systems allowing an arsenal of heavy firepower to be unleashed on GSC forces from the Galaxy Gun itself. In the midst of the confusion, Task Force 2 will be able to gain onboard control of it and begin lift off. As this is happening, some 14 VSD's from TSO's fleet will enter the planets atmosphere and as the lose altitude carry out a heavy planetary bombardment of GSC Drive Yards and TSC HQ, however avoiding the ship yard containing the Galaxy Gun. Upon landing, the VSDs will begin taking some 1000 miner droids recently constructed at a nearby droid production facility onboard as the bombardment continues aided by RSO from orbit and the rest of TSO's fleet.

Phase 3:

With the Galaxy Gun up in the air, covering fire provided by TSO and RSO fleets, the task forces will leave the surface however not until after Task Force 1 has detonated explosives in the GSC mainframe after deleting all history of the Glaxy Gun leaving no schematics nor plans of it whatsoever in it's databanks. With the droids onboard the 14 VSDs enter orbit of the planet along with the Task forces and the Galaxy Gun, a complete planetary bombardment of all TSC regions on the planet, obliterating TSC off the face of it. Shortly after, the Dark Axis will jump into hyperspace, with a course set in for Byss.

How does that sound, can I have volunteers for the two task forces, about 4-6 people per task force if possible, thanks.

Lord Psychic
Aug 26th, 2000, 07:16:24 PM
Sounds good.

I'll try to be there...

Banestone
Aug 28th, 2000, 07:53:45 AM
Well, I told you already why I wasn't online yesterday and most of Saturday... I just looked on swfans.net, and I haven't found the thread yet, so did it happen and finish yet? Whichever the case may be, count me in. I absolutely have no way to be online in the evenings this week, though.

Live Wire
Aug 29th, 2000, 04:44:51 PM
okay i want to bring this up cause its something that has been bothering me....

Bane owns tsc cause he created the board....but we dont own the shipyards even though jen created the board. Anyone else see something totaly wrong with this picture. IF bane can keep tsc cause he owns the board we should have the shipyards cause we own the FREAKING board!!!

okay just wanted to say that cause its been bugging me

Darth Roul
Aug 29th, 2000, 05:11:33 PM
Bane just wants more power

Gav Mortis
Aug 30th, 2000, 01:39:28 AM
The Assault is going to happen TODAY at 9pm

Banestone
Aug 30th, 2000, 08:26:58 AM
I will have to join it tomorrow morning, then. Sorry... stupid computer... rrrr... you can write me into it while I'm not there, if anyone wants to.