PDA

View Full Version : Capture of Centerpoint Station

Dark Lord Dyzm
Aug 31st, 2000, 08:07:00 PM
Just Incase Everything Did Get Erased.

Centerpoint, The Ultimate Weapon. Able to Destroy Stars/Suns from the Safty of the Solar System.
Centerpoint has ability to produce a massive interdiction and jamming fields, large enough to cover over the entire Corellian system. Centerpoint is believed to be a hyperspace repulsor,located at the balance point between the twin worlds of Talus and Tralus. It was used in ancient times to transport the five Corellian planets into their current orbits from an unknown location. The entire station is approximately three hundred fifty kilometers in length.

With This Station we would be controlling the Entire System. And with the Interdiction Feilds, Ships Can Not drop out of Hyperspace Right Above Us. We Should Talk To RSO about Plans to make this station a Sith Owned Fortress. We Can Each Own one of the twin planets right next to it, Talus and Tralus. And within the safty of the System. We Can Build Up and Become Powerfull, We can give the Imperials iN the dark axis the ship yards of the Correlia System. And We Can RULE that section of the Galaxy Under the might of the DARK AXIS!

**Laughs Evily for 1 minute**

Zerg Lord Dyzm
Sep 1st, 2000, 07:07:32 AM
Shouldnt I have Access to Dark Axis?

Dark Lord Dyzm
Sep 1st, 2000, 08:24:57 AM
I messed Up in my other Post, Becuse Now I cant change it (Stupied PC) Insteand of RSO i ment to type other Sith Groups. I was Kinda tired last night

Dark Lord Dyzm
Sep 1st, 2000, 02:28:54 PM
YOu Guys Have anything to add to this?