PDA

View Full Version : Mr. Evil Man topic, Slightly Important

Dark Lord Dyzm
Oct 12th, 2000, 04:59:14 PM
You Dont Insult a supiror. I think He should be punished. I would Ban him from all rooms except the Discusion and Training rooms for at least 2 weeks.
And If he leaves, I dont give a -DO-NOT-SWEAR--DO-NOT-SWEAR--DO-NOT-SWEAR--DO-NOT-SWEAR-. -DO-NOT-SWEAR--DO-NOT-SWEAR--DO-NOT-SWEAR--DO-NOT-SWEAR--DO-NOT-SWEAR--DO-NOT-SWEAR--DO-NOT-SWEAR-s with no respect for elders shouldnt be allowed in TSO.

Live Wire
Oct 12th, 2000, 10:16:29 PM
I agree such attitudes are not to be tolerated. But he is new and while I dislike his attitude it will change by the time I am through with him. His punishment will be clear as I continue to spar with him. He will be spending the next two weeks in bacta. That is true punishment. Banning is nothing to a sith. But...we'll see if he lives.

Fox609
Oct 15th, 2000, 07:20:13 PM
Not to bring up the past, but our "dear old friend" (You know who) is still whineing about being banned from my mb.. Ok.. I'll shut up now..

Lady Vader
Oct 15th, 2000, 08:47:32 PM
which "dear old freind"... you mean @#%$? or someone else?

*starts laughing hysterically*

I love it!!! I must say it again!

@#%$ @#%$!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

@#%$ @#%$!!!! @#%$ @#%$, @#%$ @#%$, @#%$ @#%$, @#%$ @#%$, @#%$ @#%$!!!!!!!

AHAHAHAHAHAHHAAA!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

gawd! I never thought I'd say that name so many times in one post! IT'S FRIGGIN FUNNY!!!!!!... wait! wait! lemme do it again...

@#%$ @#%$!!! :lol:

Live Wire
Oct 16th, 2000, 07:19:32 AM
LMAO! I was wondering how long it was going to take you to post his name. lmao!

@#%$!!!!!!!!! ah ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!!!!!!!!!

Fox609
Oct 16th, 2000, 09:14:21 AM
Ahahahaha... that's good...

Lady Vader
Oct 16th, 2000, 08:26:58 PM
AGAIN! :lol:

@#%$ @#%$!!!!!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Live Wire
Oct 17th, 2000, 08:04:38 AM
LV you have issues!

Darth Roul
Oct 18th, 2000, 08:27:13 AM
just give him a warning I talked to him today. (he is a rl friend). Ok thanks it is not my place to say but you just should. He promised me.