PDA

View Full Version : Military Targets (Capturing More Planets)

Dark Lord Dyzm
Nov 10th, 2000, 09:51:02 AM
1.Yaga Minor
The location of a major group of Imperial shipyards, in addition to the facilities at Ord Trasi and Bilbringi.

2.Bilbringi
3.Ord Trasi

4.Thyferra
Bacta

5.Fondor
An industrial planet in the system of the same name, Fondor is famous for the huge starship construction facilities (among the largest in the galaxy) in its orbit.

6.Mylock IV
A small, gray planet located in the Mylock system of the Outer Rim, Mylock IV is the homeworld of the Nharwaak and Habeen. The two races developed a new hyperdrive together

7.Dennaskar
The location of a secret Santhe/Sienar Technologies laboratory. Santhe/Sienar was rumored to have developed a prototype cloaking device at this facility. [SWAJ]

These Planets can further TSO, Making US more Powerful...
For More Infomation go here:www.jimfisher.net/planet/ (http://www.jimfisher.net/planet/)

Fox609
Nov 12th, 2000, 07:56:46 PM
I am in control of a planet that is about 5 ears ahead of the rest of the Galaxy & not in contact with most of the planets in our galaxy,, they don't believe in the New Republic & wish to be independant from the rest of the galaxy. The planet's name is Tolangi.. it is inhabited by a species of large headed grey aliens. 0] Their ships & technology can be of use.. they have no use of the force.. they do have limited telekenetic powers though, but their planet can be easily overthrown. Let me know when/if we will attavk them.. I have a plan to overthrow them.