PDA

View Full Version : Ahhh, WHEN THE HELL DID THIS HAPPEN???

Dark Lord Dyzm
Nov 20th, 2000, 04:18:59 PM
TSC Shipyards - 8/5/00: Receiving a message from New Republic forces, Lord Scorpion was paid twelve million credits to assist in an attack on the Sith Council Shipyards. The Huntress Star Destroyer Scythe successfully took out their shield generators with its superlaser, and the northern shipyard was invaded by Sith commando teams. A large amount of supplies and equipment were stolen, as was a lightly defended, and just recently built, Super Star Destroyer that had not yet been crewed. The Pulverizer successfully destroyed a sister Super Star Destroyer, and the entire fleet exited the area quickly. Any damages were cosmetic in nature, and the money made will be put towards new ships. The new Super Star Destroyer has been named the Annihilator.

Lady Vader
Nov 21st, 2000, 02:59:01 PM
interesting... as long as it doesn't read TSO, all is well... but, really, I didn't see any rps of that kind at swfans...

Dark Lord Dyzm
Nov 21st, 2000, 04:22:54 PM
I thought we had claims to it. And Yes I know all about that ugly Bane Incident with the slave controllers and stuff. So technically, the SSD(s) they have captured are still ours. And I also Thought we where planning on a capture of the Slave Controller(for the ships)

Gav Mortis
Nov 22nd, 2000, 07:54:01 AM
Oh God, that happened ages ago, wierd though, to my knowledge the whole thing was carried out by NR forces, can't remember Sith being involved. However, we still need to take back those Drive Yards, anyone up for it?

Or aree they ours anyway?

Lady Vader
Nov 22nd, 2000, 11:05:04 PM
I was for sure they were ours... I don't thinks that's legit... when we left TSC we took the drives with us... we ruined TSC... those drives are ours, so I don't know what -DO-NOT-SWEAR--DO-NOT-SWEAR--DO-NOT-SWEAR--DO-NOT-SWEAR- that is... I have spoken.