PDA

View Full Version : Permission.

Lord Psychic
Nov 25th, 2000, 09:04:45 PM
I would like to have permission to carry out a project. I would like to go under cover inside The Jedi Council's base. I would pretend to join them. I would stay a while, earning their trust, and when I have them in the palm of my hand.... "crush them with one swift stroke.*

My plan:

I would go to their base, beg for mercy and forgiveness, and ask to join. If they declined, I could always stow out. But if they accept, I'd join. I'd stay their for a while, earining their trust. All the while, I'll feed TSO information on the Jedi and their plans, etc. I'd plant sequence charges throughout the base, and at the right time, detonate them all at once. If I manage to visit any of their allies, I'd do the same with the sequence charges. That would cause MAJOR damage to the Jedi themeslves and their base. I'd then ride back to TSO. All the while, we could comminicate secretly using some of the base's comlinks and distorting their frequencies.

This wouldn't happen for a little while, but I ask it be considered.

Dark Lord Dyzm
Nov 25th, 2000, 10:27:38 PM
Thinking along the same lines. You gotta have a fall out with Us though. And Only People In SSC could know. Things can start happening, Like you start disagreeing with us and such. Then Declare Yourself a Shadow Jedi, then slowly move over to "Jedi" Then Join. But you cant post any where but SSC. And Do that only Once in a While.

It Could Work, But Lets see what the Council Says

Live Wire
Nov 25th, 2000, 10:31:45 PM
You people seem to have forgotten that infiltration is SO against swfan rules! Thats the kind of thing that you lose respect over. So no!!! No infiltrations! TSO is attempting to follow the rules and gain some respect as a legitimate roleplaying group.

I personally wish infiltration was allowed because it seems logical that such things could happen but since its not the answer is no!

Lady DeVille
Nov 25th, 2000, 10:32:45 PM
Isn't that infiltration?? I thought that was illegal. Or is that when you have another screen name that you play as a Jedi?

Dark Lord Dyzm
Nov 25th, 2000, 10:36:36 PM
I thought Spying under another charachter Was Illeagal. With This We are just using the situation to are advantage.

Live Wire
Nov 26th, 2000, 12:58:27 AM
Nope that is infiltration and the answer is flat out NO!

Gav Mortis
Nov 26th, 2000, 09:54:31 AM
Infiltration is illegal-no!

Lord Psychic
Nov 26th, 2000, 09:56:32 AM
Alright alright, sorry I asked.

Lord Dagger
Nov 27th, 2000, 11:37:19 AM
:: Coufs pollitly ::
i also thought that iffiltration was using a different character as for this, i think someone has a screw lose if this is banned as 'knowledge is power', know your foe and know how to beat them :)

Live Wire
Nov 27th, 2000, 11:01:34 PM
No one said that the law against infiltration was fair or smart or right. I think its a dumb ass law but I can't change it. I just abide by it.

Lord Dagger
Nov 28th, 2000, 11:34:50 AM
yeah, i know, who could just out of intrest?

Live Wire
Nov 29th, 2000, 09:56:45 AM
who could what?