PDA

View Full Version : Council Of War

Dark Lord Dyzm
Dec 2nd, 2000, 12:51:03 PM
(OOC: This is Taking Place Onbard My SoSD. And we are trying to think of a way resuce LW)

**Dyzm Sits far from the door on the Round Table**

We Need Some Ideas, IF we Rush into this, things will Get Ugly.

Here are Some Of My Ideas:
1. We Send in the Fleet. Great Losses On Both Sides.
2. We Send a Commando Unit And I take Delta Fleet To Centerpoint Station. Delta Fleet's Ind. Crusiers could be modified to supply the Gravity Needed. We Rescue LW and destroy his Entire System.
3. We Wait (blah)

Lord Psychic
Dec 2nd, 2000, 01:03:53 PM
*Over the com*

Well, I'm already on the planet, just outside the city. But he has the entire place crawling with battle droids. We could send in a SD or two as a destraction, while landing troops on the other end of the city from where I am. The troops, myself, and whoever else would then close in on the city and wipe the droids out, then commence to LW's chamber.

Dark Lord Dyzm
Dec 2nd, 2000, 01:16:31 PM
2 Star Destroys Wont Do anything... 2 SSD might cause A big Distraction.

We Could Use the Ones in my Fleet.
Vendetta and Soul Reaver.

Lord Psychic
Dec 2nd, 2000, 01:31:12 PM
Sounds good.

Lady DeVille
Dec 2nd, 2000, 01:33:16 PM
ooc: I'm going to post that I'm in your ship, ok Dyzm? You have more than enough room for me and my Interceptor.

IC:

*She looks at Dyzm and at the tiny holographic images of the other TSO members and sighs.*

All this talk... I have only my TIE Interceptor, which will do no good against the Caracan navy. I am going to go to the surface and see if I can locate Live Wire. If they are smart they will have her sense concealed, but if not...Well, I will have her location at least.

*She waits to see what the others will say*

Lord Psychic
Dec 2nd, 2000, 01:38:30 PM
No that's okay Deville. As I landed, I saw LW being pushed along into the thrown room, and so far nobody has exited.

Gav Mortis
Dec 2nd, 2000, 01:39:36 PM
Here's the addy for the rescue of our dear LW @ SWFans:

pub2.ezboard.com/fswvstit...2678.topic (http://pub2.ezboard.com/fswvstitanicstarwarsroleplayingarchive.showMessage ?topicID=2678.topic)

Lady Vader
Dec 2nd, 2000, 10:46:33 PM
OOC: DDC HAD to choose a night I'd be gone... rotten luck :p

IC:

*LV nodded, recieving the meeting transmitted through to her ship while in hyperspace*

LV: I'll be making a stop at TSO to leave my ship there and get LW's. I'll meet you all on Carac. LV out.

*with that LV made her way to TSO to get LW's ship and meet the fleet at Carac*

Lord Dagger
Dec 3rd, 2000, 02:46:58 AM
if you want a distraction i sujest my SSD, it is modified to have lots more guns on it :)