PDA

View Full Version : Argh...

Lord Psychic
Dec 2nd, 2000, 10:31:10 AM
TSO seems to be breaking down. Ever since we started TSO, things have been going downhill. At first everything was okay, but then people started quiting left and right. And now, DDC has betrayed us and abducted LW. The only high ranking Sith left are now: Dyzm, LW, LV, LD, myself, Fox, Gav, and the two Garrets. And the council is becomming smaller and smaller. I don't know where Banestone went too.

We need to strenghten TSO somehow. Any suggestions?

Gav Mortis
Dec 2nd, 2000, 12:47:56 PM
We need top show more unity I think. It's not the number of members that's important my friend, it's how well we work together in my opinion.

Why don't we ever wpork together like we used to in TSC?

Lady DeVille
Dec 2nd, 2000, 01:34:43 PM
common enemies? I don't know about TSC that much, since I joined just before the break-up. But I agree, we aren't very united. Seems like all people want to do is party in the Black Hole.

Gav Mortis
Dec 2nd, 2000, 01:38:08 PM
AHEM!

Dark Lord Dyzm
Dec 2nd, 2000, 04:28:58 PM
PARTY!!!

Opps, Sorry...

Lady Vader
Dec 3rd, 2000, 12:10:10 AM
personally, I feel united... I have no quarels with anyone... as I see it, we just showed ourselves in force over at SWF... and actually, we can thank DDC for that one... he inadvertantly brought TSO over there to get LW, and we got others to join and help us... now if that's not unity and harboring respect from others, I don't know what is...

ok, I'll get off my soap box now... :lol:

Live Wire
Dec 3rd, 2000, 05:04:28 AM
Well I agreed to the abduction after the fact. I had no idea it was comming but DDC informed me OOC that it was plan to unite TSO at the expense of his own character. Now I find that to be a noble thing to do. And this proves that we can work together. while this happend fast and rather spontaneously I found it fun. We just need to do more stuff like this.

He showed us that we are united when push comes to shove and I hope this has boosted morale a bit. Lets just keep this kind of thing going. Just dont kidnapp me next time! lol!

Gav Mortis
Dec 3rd, 2000, 11:10:42 AM
Don't worry, we'll kidnapp LV next time! :evil:

Methink's I'm gonna do something spontaneous tonight at SWFans, what do you think LW? :lol:

Lord Psychic
Dec 3rd, 2000, 02:52:06 PM
:lol

Anyways, I think we work well together (DDC just proved that ;)), but we need to work together more than we are now. I had a few ideas, but they weren't so good. Anyone else?

BTW, who is left in the council, and will they be accepting new members soon?