PDA

View Full Version : MAY I HAVE YOUR ATTENTION PLEASE!!!

Garrett Blade
Nov 26th, 2000, 06:16:35 AM
Will the real slim shady please stand up!!!

Only joking!!!!! ROTFLMAO!!!

I just want everybody able to, to post in this thread so that I actually DO have their attention! When you arrive, put one of those fingers on each hand up and say that you are here. then I shall begin!!!

Lord Dagger
Nov 26th, 2000, 08:01:17 AM
:: Choses which finger very carefully ::

Gav Mortis
Nov 26th, 2000, 09:55:32 AM
Oh just get on with it!

Lady DeVille
Nov 26th, 2000, 10:42:26 AM
Drama queen

Dark Lord Dyzm
Nov 26th, 2000, 02:08:48 PM
**Runs around in Circles**

Live Wire
Nov 26th, 2000, 10:17:25 PM
POST DAMNIT! Geez enough stalling and cut the drama. Geez.

Lady Vader
Nov 26th, 2000, 10:36:33 PM
*puts one toe in the air*

I'm here :lol:

Dark Lord Dyzm
Nov 26th, 2000, 10:39:44 PM
Damn! I SWEAR!!! But You Boots back On! Smelling Up the Place

Garrett Blade
Nov 27th, 2000, 03:03:11 PM
Firstly...what type of action does everybody want?

Space combat
Ground Forces battles
Close combat
Espionage
other

please let me know as soon as possible please, the sooner you do the sooner we make this happen!

Dark Lord Dyzm
Nov 27th, 2000, 03:25:33 PM
Space Battle Combined with some Espionage and some Quick Strike Speeder Bike Strikes

Lady DeVille
Nov 27th, 2000, 04:52:30 PM
i would like all of those combined.

I think a good assault combines all of these to bring the foe to their knees begging for mercy (which they [whoever they are] shan't get).

If you are thinking of starting a battle, I think it would be much more interesting if we did it in several threads. Like, a fleet thread, a close combat one-on-one thread, an espionage, and a ground forces one. Obviously we have people who are good at all of these, but some are only capable of fighting in one.

We would each have to be assigned a group (i.e. LV and me in close combat, Dagger and Gav and Blade in fleet and Dzym in espionage with LW, or whatever.) Like the assassination threads these would be occuring simultaeneously and our foes would have to only post in one. If an opponent posted in more than one we would automatically win that part of our assault.

What do you guys think about that?

Where are we attacking? I'm for close combat, don't know much about the rest personally.

Live Wire
Nov 27th, 2000, 11:14:26 PM
close combat. lets actually get out and fight one on one.

Lord Dagger
Nov 28th, 2000, 11:32:06 AM
i'm with LW, kill one-on-one

Garrett Blade
Nov 28th, 2000, 02:23:00 PM
Okay. Close combat uit is then!!!

Now for the plan! I may make additions, and you may also!

We shall assault the gungan council up close and personal!

Do not worry about how we shall get inside Otah Gunga as of yet - I shall take care of that!

Once we get in we will probably draw the attention of the Jedi! Hopefully we will too!

The plan will be simple - mass slaughter of the filthy fish! Eliminate anyone who stands in our way! It may not be an outstanding victory - this will just be a morale booster for us - the next battle will be a lot bigger! I shall post again to any replies and also to confirm the go-ahead!

Live Wire
Nov 29th, 2000, 09:55:50 AM
In other words we are doing a battle against the gungans like we used to when we were TSC? Awesome!! Give me a date and time.

Lady Vader
Nov 29th, 2000, 01:39:42 PM
I'm a close combat, with space combat. and espionage on the side.

I fight well in close quarters, I'm a hell of a pilot, and my espionage skills are, well, shall we say I do have cat-like instincts and moments.

Dark Lord Dyzm
Nov 29th, 2000, 04:06:53 PM
I'll Like A Dish Of Close Up Battles With A Side Order of espionage , and A Little Heavy On the Jedi Killing Please...

Lady DeVille
Nov 29th, 2000, 04:44:34 PM
*sniff*

I guess no one liked my idea. Just say it, why don't you! I SUCK!

lol

I'm excited about a battle..I'll be there! AND I'm going to kick Gungan buttocks.

Live Wire
Nov 30th, 2000, 01:58:45 AM
You dont suck LD! How could you suck!? I trained you!

Gav Mortis
Nov 30th, 2000, 11:04:39 AM
Exactly! :)

Live Wire
Nov 30th, 2000, 11:21:26 AM
lol! Gav's been so agreeable lately!

Lady Vader
Nov 30th, 2000, 03:49:58 PM
you don't suck, LD! we still love you! your idea still works...

Garrett Blade
Dec 1st, 2000, 02:39:10 PM
Yes of course we are all friends here and we still love Lady De'Ville! Although we are not using your idea for this battle - have no fear!

This will be the first of many battles and there will be plenty of time over the christmas holiday to use your ideas!

Hopefully, if I receive a reply quicksmart, I will be able to post the exact plan of execution tomorrow. I just need to make a post somewhere - who knows, I may even get a reply tonight!!!

this will be the initial teams:

Special Forces ANNA Squad

Garrett Blade: Leader
Lady De'Ville: Second in command
Dark Lord Dyzm

Alpha Squad

Gav Mortis: Leader
Live Wire: Second in command
Lady Vader

Beta Squad
Lord Dagger: Leader
[i][b]Lord Dagger will lead our apprentices and newly recruited into battle. We are warriors and our knowledge and wisdom comes from the field of battle - not by sticking our noses in books of Lore!

If anybody objects to anything here then speak up so we can finalise the plan once I get the reply I need!

Dark Lord Dyzm
Dec 1st, 2000, 03:40:14 PM
Yes, Lets All Forget that In My group, I'm the Senior Sith... But I dont Care, really i dont. I dont Like Leading Others. So Go ahead, I'll Follow as the 3rd ranking. But I wont Follow Out order that I Think Are REALLY REALLY Stupied.

And In a Group of 3, is a Second in Command Needed?

Also, I wont be here all christmas, I'll Be Kickin It In Hawaii!

Lady DeVille
Dec 1st, 2000, 04:14:07 PM
Dyzm, you can be 2nd in our group, that's just fine with me. :) And everyone loves me! yay! Oh wait, I'm a Sith...I hate you all! lol

Gav Mortis
Dec 1st, 2000, 06:28:26 PM
Oh for God's sake. Is rank so important?

You can be squad leader for Alpha Squad if it means so much to you, I really don't care personally, I just like to roleplay and fight.

Garrett Blade
Dec 1st, 2000, 07:42:25 PM
Okay then!!!

THIS is it!

Special Forces ANNA Group

Leader: Dark Lord Dyzm
Second-in-command: Lady De'Ville
Garrett Blade

Alpha Squad

Leader: Gav Mortis
Second-in-command: Live Wire
Lady Vader

[b]Beta Group[/i]

Leader: Lord Dagger
As I said before, Lord Dagger will lead our new recruits and young apprentices into battle. Yadda yadda yadda, you know what I said before!

Now...any further problems. I think everybody should be perfectly happy with this set-up!

Dark Lord Dyzm
Dec 1st, 2000, 09:18:01 PM
Dang, You People Give In WAY to easily over a Joke. Like I said, I do Not Like Leading People Into Battle, and as Gav said, Rank Is Not that Important. We Do need a Leader to direct are attacks, and Garret, Your Perfect for the Job.

Lady Vader
Dec 3rd, 2000, 12:25:36 AM
*starts stamping foot and whining*

but I wanted cookies with my ice cream!!! :lol:

seriously, though... when do we start?

Lady DeVille
Dec 3rd, 2000, 03:36:35 AM
Lets start now!

Live Wire
Dec 3rd, 2000, 05:00:35 AM
all sounds good to me

Gav Mortis
Dec 3rd, 2000, 11:12:56 AM
Yay! I've never actually tried Gungan-On-A-Stick!

Hey, I got an idea, I'm feeling really spontaneous and out-going, can I ummm..."Pick a fight" with one or two Gungans(By which I mean them all! :) ) to get the ball rolling!

Lord Psychic
Dec 3rd, 2000, 02:56:29 PM
*Runs in and crashes into the wall.*

Hey! How can I help?

Lady DeVille
Dec 3rd, 2000, 03:30:27 PM
Gav -- I'm right there with you. Lets start something nasty

They're being hit by @#%$ right now as well. Maybe we'll get a huge response by joining in.

ooc: I'd have to say that I t a l a is the best sith, since he is the most hated and evil man in our galaxy. true, god-moding is never cool. Yet he's got the evil thing down pat. Of course, he ignores LW and LV, so that means he's a chicken too....not a good combo. Lets kick his butt, and his little dog too!

Live Wire
Dec 4th, 2000, 01:38:30 PM
OOC: LD you wouldnt say that about 'tala if you went through everything that me and LV and the rest went through with him. He's not worth anyones time.

Garrett Blade
Dec 4th, 2000, 02:48:35 PM

Lord Psychic
Dec 4th, 2000, 03:16:39 PM
*Snore.*

OOC: I'd have to agree with LW, don't waste your time with Ital-a.

Lady DeVille
Dec 4th, 2000, 05:34:43 PM
ooc: dur, I just meant because he is most hated. I thought that was sort of the point. You know, to be evil.