PDA

View Full Version : Promotion

Lord Dagger
Dec 5th, 2000, 11:34:07 AM
I would like to request the promotion of my apprentise Aigin to the rank of knight, answers please.

Live Wire
Dec 5th, 2000, 11:51:34 AM
I have watched your training thread with her and she seems quite capeable. So on that matter I have no objection. However I have not seen her anywhere outside of that training thread. Tell her to get involved in the diplomatic mission to correlia. Once she proves herself on a mission or in battle at one of the frequented battlegrounds I will have no objection. I always held the standard that once you train before you can be promoted you must prove yourself in battle. Perhaps that's a hold over from the old standards at TSC but I think its a good requirement.

Also while not really a requirement for promotion do tell her to post outside of the training grounds. Its hard to welcome her to the TSO family when she doesn't post very much. I would like to see her become integrated here. But thats not a requirement for promotion.

That is my feelings on the matter.

Dark Lord Dyzm
Dec 5th, 2000, 03:39:31 PM
You have Been In Training For A Very LONG LONG Time

Lady Vader
Dec 5th, 2000, 03:48:46 PM
umm... I agree with LW... let me see her a bit more and maybe then a promotion will be granted... but, it's true, I haven't seen her in awhile... hell, I forgot she was here, so... I think Aigin needs more time...