(Correct me if I have anything Wrong)

Right Now we Have 4 Fleets

Alpha
Beta
Delta
Gamma

Alpha and Beta are So Far Defense,
And Gamma and Delta are Attack,

Right Now the Younger Members Want Fleets. But I have a Idea, Instead of Making More Fleets, Lets Add to the Fleets We Have and Cut them Into Divisions of 3 or 4.

Then We assign the Younger Members to these Groups and Let them work there way up through Victorys/Battles/Good Tactics. This Way The Younger Members would Get experiance and guidence under a Elder Sith Leader.

Lord Psychic
Dec 4th, 2000, 04:51:49 PM
Which younger members want fleets? The only one who I saw getting a fleet was Gengar13.

Dark Lord Dyzm
Dec 4th, 2000, 05:35:39 PM
More Will Come, and more would want fleets.

I'm Thinking About the Future, Not the Here and Now...

Live Wire
Dec 4th, 2000, 08:02:35 PM
sounds like a good idea to me

Dark Lord Dyzm
Dec 4th, 2000, 09:47:40 PM
50% Tie!!! the Suspense!!!

Lady Vader
Dec 5th, 2000, 03:26:38 AM
the idea sounds promising... I think it's a good idea to keep the fleets as they are, but just expand on them...

more capitol ships, more star fighters... and it'd be nice to add more stealth cloaking ships to the fleet... as it is, we only have a handful and having more wouldn't hurt...

we have a nice little mining operation on one of the asteroid belts just outside the Corellian system... it's producing some nice ores, minerals, and metals... use those for the building of more ships...

I'm working on getting another mining outpost in an asteroid cluster near the Corellian Run trading route... that trading route not only would allow easy access to the mining outpost, but also allow for trading in other goods...
I'll keep you all appraised of that little business deal...

Garrett Blade
Dec 5th, 2000, 02:27:27 PM

Dark Lord Dyzm
Dec 5th, 2000, 03:38:05 PM
What Do You think I am Saying???

I SAID the Younger Members Should Be Apprenticed Under The Fleet Leaders! Then They Will Be trained and Trusted as boarder patrol, scouting missions and such. Every time They Do Something Successful, they get raised a Notch. Then They Graduate to Commanding Small Task Forces, Then Larger and Eventually, After a While, Command A TSO fleet.

This Also means that no one gets to have Individual Fleets, all fleets will be part of TSO. You Can Become Commanders of Fleets, But Not a Sole Owner.

Gav Mortis
Dec 5th, 2000, 06:04:56 PM
I like the idea however when push comes to shove if even you Dyzm, did something completely unreasonable I, as Fleet Admiral would have to remove your command of it.

The fleet will still be one unified force following a strict chain of command however Dyzm's idea allows more people to become involved in fleet roleplaying-therefore I applaud it.

I say we start implementing the idea as soon as possible hopefully. :)

Dark Lord Dyzm
Dec 5th, 2000, 06:50:30 PM
Yes... Just One thing Bothers me. One of You Didnt Vote...

Lady DeVille
Dec 5th, 2000, 08:11:48 PM
I voted

Dark Lord Dyzm
Dec 5th, 2000, 08:38:28 PM
So 2 of ya didnt vote...

Gav Mortis
Dec 6th, 2000, 12:52:14 PM
I didn't but I made my opinion well known.

Dark Lord Dyzm
Dec 7th, 2000, 03:29:56 PM
Ok, then we shall use these new ideas. Gav, Your fleet admiral, you should be the one posting it the Discussion Chambers. (feel free to change the wording around in a easily read thing.)