PDA

View Full Version : a proposition...

Lady Vader
Dec 5th, 2000, 02:53:51 AM
I'm not sure how many of you know, but I hook up with different businesses here and there to better TSO... mechanically, technically, mining, trading... that kinda stuff...

I've done business on Coruscant and gotten a few businesses, good businesses, to give their services to TSO for merely the price of protection...

I've aquired some businesses that mine ores, minerals, and metals allowing us to build more ships... I've dealt with businesses adebt in mechanics and technology, bettering our ships and other aspects of our group...

now I have gone a step further... yes, we are gaining materials and the like for the various things TSO needs to grow strong... but we also need money...

I therefore propose to the council that we go into trading... some can be legal trading... but I also mean smuggling... spice trade... I have spoken to an associate of mine and inquired of businesses willing to work for a Sith group and there are quite a few out there on the Rim willing to give large percentages of their profits for the mere protection, and perhaps the borrowed use of some of our stealth cloaking ships for hard traveled smuggling routes, against patrols...

so, how bout it, folks? we've got the ships, we've got the technology... now how bout we make TSO's bank account gloriously fat... fat enough to make even the Hutt's green with envy...

*LV waits for the others to reply*

Live Wire
Dec 5th, 2000, 09:21:26 AM
I love illegal contacts!

I like the idea. No one said sith were honest. *evil grin* I have some contacts I can work with too if we need them.

Lady DeVille
Dec 5th, 2000, 12:30:42 PM
I have one contact which may come in use some day...

ooc: if I don't kill him off in my RPG...still pondering the fate of Darven... btw, everyone is still welcome there. Esp. Gav, I may need you. plus I like your style. ;)

Gav Mortis
Dec 5th, 2000, 06:01:40 PM
I'll be there LD! :)

You've been winkin at me an awful lot lately. ;) ;)

:lol:

j/k :)

Dark Lord Dyzm
Dec 5th, 2000, 06:52:06 PM
I think its Just a Twitch In Her Eye... LOL

Well Anyway... Thats A great Idea! **Imagins Trafficing Spice On a SoSD** Hmmm, We Could Also Take Control Over the Black Market, Take Thefyerra and Control Bacta. And Get People addicted to a New Drug we could make... Trillions!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA etc. etc. etc.

Lady DeVille
Dec 5th, 2000, 08:09:12 PM
*Rubs her eyes violently* Ahhh! I have dust in my eyes!! ;) :) ;)

Gav Mortis
Dec 6th, 2000, 08:54:15 AM
:lol:

Damn!

*Sticks a pin in his over-sized ego*

BANG!

That's better! :)

Lady Vader
Dec 6th, 2000, 03:31:06 PM
so glad to see that you guys like the idea... here's the discussion I had with my contact... meet Sanis Prent...

pub37.ezboard.com/fsanisj...ID=4.topic (http://pub37.ezboard.com/fsanisjointfrm1.showMessage?topicID=4.topic)

this guy will most definitely help to bring in the cash... then we'll get established and double that flow of cash and make it OUR business... hehehehe :evil:

Gav Mortis
Dec 6th, 2000, 04:00:43 PM
I love the way your manipulative little mind works LV. Soon we'll be rolling in it! :evil:

Dark Lord Dyzm
Dec 6th, 2000, 05:08:25 PM
**Thinks about the old days with Gold Ships**

We Design a Giant Ship, Inside should have a entire "ecosystem" with plants and rivers and a waterfall. Then Even Deaper we will have a Giant Pull Filled with Credits. It will Look Cool.

Lady Vader
Dec 7th, 2000, 03:32:19 PM
why thank you, Gav. I use my talents to their potential.

:lol: @ Dyzm! ok, buddy, one thing at a time :lol: