PDA

View Full Version : TSO is now on full alert!!!

Live Wire
Dec 9th, 2000, 02:28:09 AM
Italian soda boy and his @#%$ clones are reportedly going to be trying to infiltrate TSO, GJO and some other groups. All of the leaders of these groups have been informed because apparently the moron slipped up and people found out. He obviously hasn't gotten any smarter! Just everyone be wary!

Also be prepared for an attack by him. Don't engage his people in battle! Its come to my attention that he is planning something specicially for TSO. I knew his anger would get the best of him and he would come after us eventually. Lets stick together. Keep the fleets on alert and be wary of those you dont know! I dont want him getting lucky! Inform your apprentices privately and those who dont have SSC access! I didnt want to post the fact that we are on alert in a public forum cause that will make him be all the more careful.

Lady DeVille
Dec 9th, 2000, 04:28:04 AM
Will keep an eye out...or two... or...three?

Lord Psychic
Dec 9th, 2000, 10:39:52 AM
No mercy...

Dark Lord Dyzm
Dec 9th, 2000, 01:53:43 PM
A good Way to keep @#%$ In Check... USE YOUR SIGS OFTEN!!!

Mawahahahahahahahahahaha

Live Wire
Dec 9th, 2000, 04:15:54 PM
lol yeah really keep posting you sigs. But seriously be careful guys. No unneeded contact with the @#%$'s.

Lord Dagger
Dec 10th, 2000, 11:42:10 AM
i've avoided all contact with the barstard since he came back, and i hope it stays that way