PDA

View Full Version : Transmission 1: Darth Tholuem

Gav Mortis
Dec 15th, 2000, 12:39:17 PM
MESSAGE READS:

Greetings my fellow Sith.

I'm contacting you to request that Darth Tholuem be promoted to the Sith ranking of "Knight."

He thoroughly deserves this promotion as countless times he has proven himself to be a loyal and most valuable member of the Order.

I believe he will evolve into a mighty and feared Sith Lord, therefore I also request two more things; that he be given access to the SSC in order to communicate with fellow members over issues of secrecy, he can be fully trusted.

Secondly, would someone be able to take my role in teaching him the dark ways, even at knight status, a Sith needs guidance.

I hope that my request is acknowledged and I also hope our paths do cross in the future, until then farewell.

Gav.

END TRANSMISSION.

Lady DeVille
Dec 15th, 2000, 08:45:20 PM
*Hearing the transmission along with the other council members, De'Ville nods slowly.* I agree, I see no reason not to promote Darth Tholuem.

Live Wire
Dec 15th, 2000, 10:27:20 PM
I agree it is time for him to be made a knight. *looks over at LD*

I think you would be perfect to continue his training. You are one of our best.

Lady DeVille
Dec 16th, 2000, 12:57:05 AM
I am honored that you think so, but I have never even had an apprentice. I feel that I should start with one less experienced than Tholuem. He will be my equal as a Knight, and he needs a master, not a peer. My status as a counil member means much politically, but Force-wise it means nothing.

When Banestone returns from wherever in deep space he has been, perhaps he would be a wiser choice.

Lord Dagger
Dec 16th, 2000, 01:56:01 AM
with respect to the council, and without treading on Gavs toes i hope, i have already been training Darth Tholuem at TDG's own instalation and will continue to do so.

Lady DeVille
Dec 16th, 2000, 04:03:25 AM
Dagger, once again you have stepped up when others do not. I think you should continue as you are. What do the other council members think? *looks around*

Live Wire
Dec 16th, 2000, 10:51:55 PM
of course lord dagger. Thank you for taking over.