PDA

View Full Version : Things don't look so good...

Lord Psychic
Dec 9th, 2000, 05:08:03 PM
Jen's gone, Roul's gone, Cloak's gone, Amber's gone, Fox's gone, Banestone's gone, Gav's gone... I almost joined them just today. Kahn know's what I'm talking about. I was about to leave and set out to destroy @#%$, and then return after that (read my post in the palace to see what I'm talking about). But now I see that I cannot allow @#%$--or anything for that matter--to do that. I will stick with TSO through the bitter end!

But we need to get our act together. We have lost many high ranking Sith over the months.

Council members remaining:
LW
LV
LD
LL
Other high ranking Sith remaining:
Dyzm
Garret
Myself

TSO is becomming unstable.

And on top of that all, there is the @#%$ threat and the Jedi threat.

TSO isn't looking so good. Any ideas for improvement?

Although it's kind of dangerous, perhaps an allaince with some of the other Imperial groups? That's just my idea..

Edit: Oops sorry LL!

Dark Lord Dyzm
Dec 9th, 2000, 05:16:19 PM
I got some plans, we, as a group, we can go freelance... Become a pirate group/merc sith. We keep our planets, becomeing a Mafia like group.

(i'm guessing that no one would want to do this)

And I dont think the Council is working right now. It seems that everyone is a member but Me, Psy, and Garret.
(exculding the newbies) When the amount of people on the council is more then other members, It dosent work well.

Live Wire
Dec 9th, 2000, 05:31:28 PM
I know with gav leaving its putting a real strain. *sighs*

Also dont forget LL is on the council.

I am going to try and get Banestone to come back and I need to talk to Rage.

Gav will be back. This isnt permanent. But it will be a strain. We are allied with the DA so we are not defenseless. And me and LV are making alliances on the shady side of the outer rim.

I also have personal alliances with other groups that I can call in if TSO gets in any trouble.

As far as you saying the council isnt working that is not true. The whole point of the council is so that one person doesnt become a dictator. The council shouldnt have to do a lot. TSO is run by all of the members with the council in place to sort out conflicts. The fact that the council hasnt really had to take much action shows that the group is functioning smoothly. The more work the council has to do the worse we are functioning.

Lord Psychic
Dec 9th, 2000, 05:51:00 PM
Hey just thought of something, who will assume Gav's task at Fleet Leader while he's gone?

Live Wire
Dec 9th, 2000, 07:15:09 PM
that task will be shared by Dyzm, you and Garrett. While he is gone.

Dark Lord Dyzm
Dec 9th, 2000, 07:15:12 PM
Gave Told me that the Fleet will be led by 3 people.

Garret, Me, and 3rd person that can be chosen by us. If Garret Dosent Mind, I would Like to make you, Psy, the Third Leader.

Heres what I think, Alpha Fleet will stay as the defensive fleet, and each of us will command the other fleets.

I already have Delta, And I think Psy Should Run Gamma, leaving Beta with Garret.

The Lounge Lizard
Dec 10th, 2000, 07:45:14 AM
My suggestion right now is to get as close to GMA's good side as possible.

Viscera is a deceptive bastard, but that is a quality I can admire. He is also in a non agression pact with TMC, and while GMA wouldn't be able to assist, ltala is also gravely mistaking the words "Non-Aggression Pact" with the term "Alliance". ltala is planning an aggressive invasion with much bravado, but he is basically relying on the fact that GMA will defend him while he does this. I laugh at the fact that this is entirely not true...and can only imagine as the full weight of the Axis crushes his little move, while Viscera simply sits by...dutifully living up to his "Non Agression Pact".

I figure with the coup d'etat I'm arranging for him on Naboo, Viscera will be quite agreeable to listen to our terms.

Lord Dagger
Dec 10th, 2000, 11:35:46 AM
:: Wonders vaguly why no one mentioned him, decides he's being ignorred so goes back to sleep ::

Fox609
Dec 10th, 2000, 08:56:36 PM
:| I have come to the decision that I will return, but as usual I will not be on this a lot.. I need a lil time to get some rpg plans figured out... mainly some character alterations..

Live Wire
Dec 10th, 2000, 09:22:28 PM
k

Lady DeVille
Dec 13th, 2000, 04:01:28 PM
YAY! Missed you Fox...

Lady Vader
Dec 14th, 2000, 10:39:31 PM
I like what you said above, LW... it runs parallel with my own thoughts on the matter...

as to the @#%$ threat... *snorts*... what threat?

the way we have things set up, we should be just fine...

Banestone
Dec 15th, 2000, 07:59:33 AM
Gone? Pfft. We can't always let the good guys win, now can we? Eh... or... let the stupid bad guys win... or... whatever it is that's going on right about now. :evil: :

In any case, although I have been trolling here infrequently, I really have no clue what's going on... maybe I'll give my sis a call, she'd like that... anyways, hopefully by next week I'll be back for good. Right about now I'm trying to settle down with a new job, and get to sleep when I should be (obviously not tonight)... dangit. Too much stuff going on outside of RPing, but it sucks to be out of it... y'know? Well, you wouldn't, unless you'd been gone like me. :rolleyes: :

Someone tell me what the bloody blazes is going on with that troglodyte @#%$, and swfans in general, and I'll be back...

Lady Vader
Dec 15th, 2000, 06:05:46 PM
:eek:

my GAWD! BANESTONE!!!

*grabs him in a humongous bear hug*

where the HELL have you been, man?!

ok, this is what's happening now... TSO and other allied forces are attacking @#%$'s planet... @#%$ is fighting back, with god-moding (same ol, same ol)... basically, as things stand, we're gonna demolish his city and try to get every last member of his prescious TMC...

anyone else wanna add to that?

Lady DeVille
Dec 15th, 2000, 08:43:50 PM
ooc: AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!

*Tackles her brother to the ground in a huge hug* YAY! I'm happy now! Christmas break is going to be great!

ic:

We are honored to have you back Master Banestone. Your presence has been missed, and it will bring our morale up to have you around, of that I am sure.

Live Wire
Dec 15th, 2000, 10:29:39 PM
WOOOHOOO!!!!!!!

*runs over to banestone and jumps so he is forced to catch her in his arms*

*evil grin*

I'm so glad you're back! I've missed annoying my favorite cyborg!!!!!

Oh we'll fill you in allright! You've missed alot! It's great to have you back!

Lady DeVille
Dec 16th, 2000, 12:54:33 AM
*heroic music plays in the background and confetti falls from the sky*

lol

Fox609
Dec 16th, 2000, 05:59:00 PM
And I died! Really.. I am comming back soon.. Italaian Soda jerk killed Amber toooo.. :( She don't wanna come back either.. oh well.

Banestone
Dec 20th, 2000, 03:25:47 AM
You died? What? NOOOOO DAMMIT!

Lady DeVille
Dec 20th, 2000, 08:28:15 PM
Don't worry, he's bringing himself back from the dead. :)

But @#%$ killed Amber. :(

Live Wire
Dec 21st, 2000, 01:35:06 AM
Italian soda boy must die. Hes more trouble then he's worth!

Banestone
Dec 21st, 2000, 04:03:45 PM
Was he ever not? :evil: *Sets LW down with ease* When do we get to try and kill the sucking leech?

Live Wire
Dec 22nd, 2000, 09:59:00 PM
*smiles at banestone. He's always such a good sport! lol!*

Well we are trying to kill him now. See operation long knives at swfans. But the whole clan is trying to god mode their way out of it. The thread is long but half of it is OOC fighting! sheesh!

Lady Vader
Dec 23rd, 2000, 10:42:22 PM
I think the OOC chat is dieing down some... so it's continuing like it's supposed to... and Admiral Jyener with his Death Fleet should be there at our aid any moment also...

this'll be a glorious triumph for us and utter defeat for that slime ball Italian soda boy! :evil: