PDA

View Full Version : *LW's voice comes over the PA system*

Live Wire
Jan 11th, 2001, 02:04:52 PM
TSO is now on full alert! GJO is on the move and attacking RSO and us at Chad III. All TSO planets are now on full alert. Gamma fleet has been mobilized above the planet and the planetary shield is now operational. No one is to leave without prior authorization. I repeat NO ONE is to leave without prior authorization from a council member.

The planetary shields have been raised on kashyyk and and Chad III and all other TSO planets have been informed and their respective fleets have been mobilized.

We will be making further announcements so please be listening.

Lord Psychic
Jan 11th, 2001, 02:32:11 PM
OOC: What's the addy? I can't find it at SWfans.

Live Wire
Jan 11th, 2001, 02:41:49 PM
OOC: well they havent started attacking us yet but they told us that they will. Its gonna be happening in the forked lightning thread. and TSE it attacking GJO in the paybacks a bitch thread.

Dark Lord Dyzm
Jan 11th, 2001, 04:39:04 PM
Delta Fleet will take up guarding positions on the other planets. And if need is great, will take part in the battle of Chad III

Live Wire
Jan 11th, 2001, 04:40:19 PM
I've worked out a battle plan with gav and garrett already. I'll post it in the ssc

Gav Mortis
Jan 11th, 2001, 05:07:39 PM
Just thought it may be wise not to actually allow prying eyes from realising we are aware of their intentions beforehand. I suggest, the moment a battle is imminent then this should be moved back to the Discussion Chamber.

Just in case they have their doubts about attacking us, if we pretend we are unprepared then they will be suprised to find how well prepared we actually are-is this ok with everyone for the time being?

If any admins have any serious objections, delete this post and put it back in the Discussion Chamber.

Live Wire
Jan 11th, 2001, 05:47:17 PM
nope this is fine. As long as we have proof everything has been moblized beforehand.

Lady Vader
Jan 11th, 2001, 10:36:03 PM
*a message comes in from Byss, addressed to the TSO Council*

<LV here...

I have recieved the info from LW and gotten to work on alerting the leaders of all TSO fighter squadrons...

I have sent orders to all fighter squadrons from all our fleets and recieved word they are ready and on full alert status stand-by...

I will again be commanding the squadrons through their respective leaders, except for TSO Avenger and Shadow squadrons... I will be taking care of those...

I will also be taking charge of Black Hole fleet, which consists of four upgraded and cloaked ISD... I have asked the other fleets at our respective planets to see about taking one of their ISD and upgrading them for cloaking meassures...

I have had Black Hole fleet with Avenger and Shadow squadrons ordered to Byss to pick me up...

keep me informed of upcoming changes in plans and news...

I will join the fleet where I am most needed...

LV out>