PDA

View Full Version : Attention!!!

Live Wire
Jan 11th, 2001, 12:56:30 PM
GJO is attacking RSO.
TSE is attacking GJO (who stupidly sent their entire fleet to rso)
and Thrawn is pulling away from Coruscant to assist the defenseless GJO.

Wouldnt it be sweet for us to try and take couruscant. All their resources are stretched so thin we could take it over!!!

What do you guys think. This is perfect timing. We have a strong fleet and I think we could do it as long as we leave one fleet here to protect correllia. And we have a planetary shield.

Gav Mortis
Jan 11th, 2001, 01:22:42 PM
Well, that's all very good except you missed one itsy-bitsy detail:

TSO is about to be attacked at Chad III by the New Republic Fleets!!!

Garrett Blade
Jan 11th, 2001, 02:59:15 PM

Dark Lord Dyzm
Jan 11th, 2001, 04:42:18 PM
LW understands the position. But with Omega Fleet being the largest. And Alpha and Beta protecting Chad III, I think we can do a raid on Courascant or another Planet with just one fleet.

Live Wire
Jan 11th, 2001, 04:43:58 PM
Okay everyone listen up. I've talked to gav and garrett and here's whats happening. The planetary shields have been raised. Alpha and Beta fleets have been mobilized at Chad 3. Gamma fleet is here at corellia and its staying here. Delta fleet is at denaskr (sp?) and Omega fleet is at kashyyk. All the fleets will remain in their relative positions!! Alpha and Beta fleets should be able to handle the NR. However if they need assitance I will call in the GMA or Death Fleet.

Is this understood. I dont want any planets undefended! The NR is unpredictable and they seem to be on some kind of suicide mission. We can handle them but I dont want fleets moving around and leaving planets defenseless. That is the mistake the GJO made and now TSE is sitting on their asses.

Any questions?

Gav Mortis
Jan 11th, 2001, 05:03:05 PM
Ok. Now that that is sorted-we'll have to talk strategies-Garrett and I have came up with many different types of tactics which are air tight but if anyone else has any siggestions before we all go to battle it would be most appreciated.

Live Wire
Jan 11th, 2001, 05:48:02 PM
hmmm I cant think of any at the moment. If I come up with something I'll post

Dark Lord Dyzm
Jan 11th, 2001, 07:45:46 PM
Well, I was thinking, if we could pull a SSD or Two from Gamma and Delta, and go on some hit and hype raids, we can cause a fair amount of Suffering.

I'm also asking to take command of Gamma Fleet. So I will command the 2 striking fleets.
Omega is under Garrets Command, and is the most powerful Fleet.

And I dont know who Commands Alpha and Beta.
I dont like defending. Never goes good with me.

Lady Vader
Jan 11th, 2001, 10:43:08 PM
this all sounds great!

as I've stated before, I've got Black Hole fleet and Avenger and Shadow squadrons in my back pocket (figuritevly speaking)... and I know the Admiral would be more than willing to help out if we require it (Death Fleet is making a comeback... I am a respected Commander in the fleet and they would help me out if I asked, unless they were in themselves a jam)...

keep me informed of the situation and where it is to occur (OOC: I will be in and out due to rl stuff... LW will keep me informed through outside sources)...

Lord Dagger
Jan 12th, 2001, 10:00:08 AM
Don't do it, don't attack Coruscant!!!
Everyone who has ever held Couruscant has fallen or been smashed, i repeat do not attact Coruscant, but then thats just my oppinion, take it or leave it

Gav Mortis
Jan 12th, 2001, 12:09:51 PM
In my opinion, it is too early to take over Coruscant and unneccessary. As for the fleets, I hold personal command of both Alpha and Beta fleets, Garrett has personal command of Omega Fleet and Dyzm, I'm allowing you to have command over Gamma fleet as well as Delta fleet for the time being-we'll see how you do with it.

Garrett Blade
Jan 12th, 2001, 06:28:33 PM

Gav Mortis
Jan 12th, 2001, 06:47:01 PM
I was thinking about that-you read my mind-how many types of each wookie do we have grafted so far?

Yay! :)

Garrett Blade
Jan 12th, 2001, 07:05:22 PM
2.5 billion armed with Modified Blaster rifles and concussion grenade launchers

0.5 billion armed with modified E-Web Heavy Repeating blaster modules

0.5 billion armed with Psi Blades

1 billion armed with modified heavy blaster pistols and various assault weapons!