PDA

View Full Version : Big Bad Naga is requesting admission to TSO

Live Wire
Jan 17th, 2001, 12:23:21 PM
He asked me on msn. The thing is he also plays a @#%$. I know how the feelings run toward TMC around here so I wanted to propose it to everyone. He plays three other characters two jedi and an imperial so that tends to lend toward his ability to keep it seperate.....hes requesting to be a member with no rank and not to be trained again. I didnt see a problem with that part of the request since he's been with TSE before and has the experience. Im not sure what to do exactly....if he can keep it sepearate it shouldnt be a problem since we wouldnt let him in the SSC anyway. What are your thoughts?

edit: fixed the subject line

Garrett Blade
Jan 17th, 2001, 01:10:59 PM

Live Wire
Jan 17th, 2001, 01:44:03 PM
we'll I'd like to hear everyones thoughts on the matter.

I talked to LL and he said he'd let him in tentatively.....

I know everyone here has strong feelings on the whole @#%$ matter so please express them even if you arent on the council.

Lord Psychic
Jan 17th, 2001, 02:41:37 PM
I'd think it'd be fine to let him in, I haven't a probelm with it.

Lady DeVille
Jan 17th, 2001, 03:57:55 PM
Go for it, it seems we have a lot of new members coming in...the more the better, I say.

Garrett Blade
Jan 17th, 2001, 04:01:45 PM
Well, since you put it that way De'Ville, why not?! Why not indeed! Does anybody know why he wants to join TSO? I wonder if it has something to do with Nar Shaddaa!

Dark Lord Dyzm
Jan 17th, 2001, 04:30:29 PM
I thinking his joining is my Influence. I talked to him about how stupied Soda Boy is, and told him that we are the originals. And that he should check some of the old posts in TSC. Too Bad the Temp Form was deleated, it had my I'm leaving post.

Lord Dagger
Jan 18th, 2001, 11:19:06 AM
Well i also play a @#%$ and i know BBN from that, he seems a good RP and i think he can keep them separate, but give him good long while before you let him anywhere near SSC

Live Wire
Jan 18th, 2001, 11:29:38 AM
okay sounds like no one has a problem with it. We'll keep an eye on him. I'll go ahead and let him know that TSO has accepted him.