PDA

View Full Version : The Zeus Project

Gav Mortis
Oct 17th, 2000, 03:45:45 PM
pub2.ezboard.com/fswvstit...2149.topic (http://pub2.ezboard.com/fswvstitanicstarwarsroleplayingarchive.showMessage ?topicID=2149.topic)

That's the address for it at SWFans.

What this is the plan I have had since we ever took Chad and Chad III months ago during the days of TSC. To cut a long story short, the Zeus Project is the technological advancement of TSO. We are going to convert the planet Chad III into a Natural Death Star. It will of an ungodly size compared to the original DS's which were the size of a small moon.

It will be converted into a subterrainian base and battle HQ for all TSO when it is needed, miles below the seabed, there will be shield generators, hanger bays and everything else you wish for it to have, including a Swedish Sauna!!! :)

As well as that, it will have an enormous Superlaser with enough firepower to blow a star to pieces, not that it will be used in such a manner.

The best thing about it is, it will be completely hidden, better than any cloaking device because externally, it will look like a regular oceanic planet. Internally it is a space station.

For the fleet, construction of the first Titan Class Star Destroyer will begin soon and you have the option to choose what advancement in technological research you would like and have the oppurtunity to take part in the Zeus Project and help TSO become a terrific might in the Galaxy.

I made the first post as an introduction, now how would you like the RPG to take shape?

IMPORTANT: THIS INFORMATION IS STRICTLY CONFIDENTIAL AND NOT A SINGLE WORD OF WHAT HAS BEEN SAID HERE CAN BE TOILD TO THOSE WITHOUT SSC ACCESS, NOT EVEN THE OTHER TSO MEMBERS, NOT JUST YET AS WE NEED TO ARRANGE THE RPG AND WE DON'T WANT ANY INFO LEAKS, JUST TO MAKE SURE, THANKS.

DarthDarkCloak
Oct 18th, 2000, 12:15:52 PM
No no suggestions I just want to know if i'm in or not...........

Gav Mortis
Oct 18th, 2000, 10:38:30 PM
Yes all TSO members are in it, it's just that some wont know about it just yet.

Lady DeVille
Nov 16th, 2000, 02:14:54 PM
Just read this...it sounds interesting. I'm in if there is a
way I can assist.

BTW, this is unrelated, but I have
just recently aquired 342 Spaarti Cylinders...if anyone has any
ideas about what I should DO with them... (I think my room is
too small to hold them...) I have no yslamiri (they give me
the creeps anyway) so any clones would have to be grown the long
way unless someone has access to a large amount of the squirmy
wormies...

pub2.ezboard.com/fswvstit...1894.topic (http:
//pub2.ezboard.com/fswvstitanicstarwarsroleplayingarchive.showMessage ?
topicID=1894.topic)

Lady Vader
Nov 19th, 2000, 08:31:41 PM
honey... we can just take a small group, head on over to Myrkr, and pick up a few of the squirmy wormies... though they're not really worms... they DO have fur...

anyways, there it is :)

as to the Zeus proj... I want to join, and I've been reading the rp, but I don't feel it's far enough ahead for me to jump in... hell, I wouldn't even know where to begin... maybe you could suggest something, Gav?

Lady DeVille
Nov 19th, 2000, 10:42:44 PM
Duh, I know they're not worms, its just that "worm" is a lot easier to spell than "ysalamiri" or however its spelled. ;) Besides, "squirmy wormie" has such a ring to it... anyway

I would love to get involved as well, just have no idea where I would fit in.

Dark Lord Dyzm
Nov 20th, 2000, 04:02:39 PM
Yasalamari eh?

I have some aboard my ship. I place them on my Monolith Droids (assassians) They are Very Affective in hunting Jedi.

I can Loan you some. But I aint gonna hang around them longer then needs be.

Lady Vader
Nov 21st, 2000, 02:57:34 PM
there ya go LD... just borrow some of Dyzm's ysalimiri while we go get some for ya over on Myrkr... that way you can start cloning right away while we're off getting the lil "squirmy wormies" :)

Lady DeVille
Dec 24th, 2000, 04:16:49 AM
ttt

Gav Mortis
Jan 30th, 2001, 12:28:25 PM
TTT

Here ya go dear! :)

Lady DeVille
Jan 30th, 2001, 03:56:18 PM
but do you see where I asked how I could help? And how no one told me? hmmm

Gav Mortis
Jan 30th, 2001, 05:27:45 PM
Hmmm...mustn't have seen that but the answer to that is it is entirely up to you whether you want to oversee the construction of the TSD, the "DS" or the grafting of the wookies. Not only that but you can also choose to engage in a project of your own, the Zeus Project is about devellopment and revolution, new things that have never been done before and if you want to do something new, then do it in the Zeus project, eg. Dyzm had the idea of an elevated Palace of sorts that could travel from planet to planet. If he wanted he could've roleplayed it in the Zeus Project, so it's ENTIRELY up to you.

Lord Psychic
Jan 30th, 2001, 07:27:03 PM
Hmm.. I'll try to think something up.