PDA

View Full Version : The Corellian System

Garrett Blade
Feb 3rd, 2001, 09:10:07 PM
Okay. Here's the deal! We are already in possession of the planet Corellia, but I need to know what other planets are in the system and what state they are in. That way, I can draw up an initial plan which can then be refined.

Gav Mortis
Feb 3rd, 2001, 10:36:35 PM
The thing is Garrett, we all need to work together on this, it's not a case of get the info, give it to one person and let them put together a plan for everyone to follow, let's just construct a plan here from scratch in SSC.

Dark Lord Dyzm
Feb 4th, 2001, 12:42:28 AM
Ok, Heres a Picture of the System:
www.crosswinds.net/~insd/insd/map/57.htm (http://www.crosswinds.net/~insd/insd/map/57.htm)

And In a RP i did. "The Path of Order: Diplomatic mission to Xyquine." Xyquine came under our control.

I would Suggest we go in Order, One Planet After another. We Trade, Capture, and/or Attack the planets.
I Say Trade becuse Others Do own Some Of Them.

Lady DeVille
Feb 4th, 2001, 04:30:32 PM
Talus and Tralus...Selonia would be nice to have for TSO. The Selonians are tough cookies.

Darth Roul
Feb 5th, 2001, 02:29:25 PM
I say we take a few of the planets near corillia and work from there. Start in one direction and keep good relations with the othre planets until we are ready to strike.

Dark Lord Dyzm
Feb 5th, 2001, 09:41:54 PM
Then Anchoron Will be the First Target...

All those In Faver Say "Death To the Jedi!"

All those Opposed Say "Fuzzy Monkey Slippers"

Live Wire
Feb 6th, 2001, 12:15:37 AM
as much fun as saying fuzzy monkey slippers is I have to go with death to the jedi

Garrett Blade
Feb 6th, 2001, 02:31:18 AM
I'll say "Death to the Jedi" on one condition - we fund a conquest of Berchest at the earliest opportunity! it is in close proximity of Honoghr and that is our most secluded planet as far as our empire goes. We need more planets near Honoghr so that we can have reinforcements nearby should Honoghr be attacked.

Lady Vader
Feb 6th, 2001, 03:27:46 PM
does Center Point station belong to anyone? it's sitting right in between the twin planets, Talus and Tralus...

Dark Lord Dyzm
Feb 6th, 2001, 04:22:11 PM
Gue Claims to Own it... And Garret, we are trying to stay in one system and not spread out to far...

Lady Vader
Feb 7th, 2001, 12:19:02 AM
ah, you said a key word there DLD... "claims to own"... I want to know whether he officially owns it through a rp or through some grand delusion of his... show me hard-core proof...

*has lawyers standing by*

I'm prepared for anything...

(sowwy bout that DLD... my finger slipped)

Lady DeVille
Feb 7th, 2001, 06:15:35 PM
:lol:

Darth Roul
Feb 7th, 2001, 06:39:20 PM
Death to Gungans, no wait Death to us, no wait Death to Fuzzy Slippers, wait still not right
Death to Jedi, thats it

Lady Vader
Feb 7th, 2001, 09:35:02 PM
*smacks DR with her stuffed bunny*

silly Sith :)

Dark Lord Dyzm
Feb 7th, 2001, 10:05:38 PM
LV, Dont Make My Slap you with a slime infested moldy fish... calling me DDC...

Garrett Blade
Feb 8th, 2001, 02:29:09 AM
Right - thats on our official to-do list:

Conquest of the Corellian System
Take over Centerpoint station regardless of who owns it, they will be crushed!
Claim Berchest, we need more territory there if we are to keep Honoghr.

Dyzm - it's a little late to moan about being too spaced out. We have Kashyyyk which is relatively on it's own, then Chad which is near Kashyyyk, then Nal Hutta, then Honoghr, then Korriban - thats a planet in more or less all for corners of the galaxy.

Dark Lord Dyzm
Feb 8th, 2001, 04:36:51 PM
I dont Mind Being Spread Out, Just that we should Take Total control over our Home Planets Sectors first.

Darth Roul
Feb 10th, 2001, 08:25:22 PM
I support Dyzm. We should take the Corellian System first then work our way out

Lady Vader
Feb 10th, 2001, 08:57:54 PM
the best way to get things done efficiently is to take one thing at a time... and since we live here in the Corellian system, we will start here...

Xarkz Chaos
Feb 10th, 2001, 09:56:58 PM
Besides, this is where our forces are strongest, and could easily return in case of attack.

Garrett Blade
Feb 11th, 2001, 08:19:33 AM
Very well. I shall move Beta Fleet into orbit around Honoghr for the time being.

Lady Vader
Feb 13th, 2001, 01:09:04 AM
*LV nods her head*

very well, Garrett...