PDA

View Full Version : A question for TSO

Darth Roul
Feb 10th, 2001, 07:59:03 PM
Garrett has said he will attack me if I dont give up the people I conquered with an army and fleet that had nothing to do with TSO. Who will TSO back, me the member who is being attacked, or Garrett, the one who is attacking a member?

Lady Vader
Feb 10th, 2001, 08:54:29 PM
alright, this is ridiculous! I want to see both of you in here NOW!

and NO ONE vote! (I'm assuming that one vote in there was made by the poster of this thread)... we are not going to do a "taking sides" vote... we are a FAMILY! we don't TAKE sides... a family divided bares no fruit and ends in nothing...

*waits for Roul and Garrett*

Dark Lord Dyzm
Feb 10th, 2001, 11:15:14 PM
I agree with LV, this is Just STUPIED!

Lady DeVille
Feb 10th, 2001, 11:31:25 PM
Roul, you voted for yourself, didn't you.

Both parties need to meet the Council in the SSC.

Garrett Blade
Feb 11th, 2001, 06:54:58 AM
OOC: Finally - some action at TSO. This place needed livening up ANY WAY POSSIBLE! If anybody is wondering why Garrett is acting like this then I have two words...character development. /OOC

IC:

*Garrett enters the council chamber, glances at Roul, Lady Vader and Lady De'Ville...*

"Is this all that are coming?!"

Lord Dagger
Feb 11th, 2001, 07:38:17 AM
:: Garrett feels an oppresive presence at his shoulder and turns to find Dagger looking rather annoyed ::
"It is all of us who could calm down enough to comehere without cracking skulls, now what is this all about??"
OOC/I got a sig pic, at last!!! \IC

Admiral Roebuck
Feb 11th, 2001, 10:29:28 AM
Strides in to find the Sith having a rather heated discussion noting Dagger's hand tightly placed on Garrett's shoulder he arches his eyebrow.

"This bickering is pointless. Dagger, release him!"

OOC:

Sorry, couldn't resist. :)

Back to the matter at hand.

IC:

"Well, I have been doing some research and if you Sith took a moment to review the facts, these arguements would never break out. How a faction of violent, aggressive Dark Siders has co-existed for so long I'll never no! You people need sane, level-headed individuals like myself to prevent the bloodshed here!"

Looking a smug as ever, Roebuck clasps his hands neatly behind his back and begins walking steadily around the room.

"It seems the Honoghr was added to TSO's assets some time ago courtesy of an Outer Rim faction known as the Fringe World Alliance. The key word here people is ALLIANCE, they did not enslave the populations of the planets because they were members of the FWA." he pauses momentarily, allowing the Sith to comprehend what he was saying before he continued.

"The founder and leader of the FWA, one Garrett Felth had placed his trust in hid friend, Garrett Blade, to run these planets in the way that the FWA did. So far Garrett Blade has carried out the wishes of his friend."

He paused once again, allowing the Sith to catch up with what had been said before he activated a large screen, on it appeared images of the Noghri and the statistics regarding their civilization, ranging from population to currency.

"These are the Noghri. A species originally under the juristiction of the FWA but now under the juristiction of TSO-they are not our slaves but members of our diplomatic core."

He deactivates the screen then calmly walks to Darth Roul, placing a hand on his shoulder.

"Now it has recently been discovered that 20% of the original Noghri population are enslaved by one man's rule, Darth Roul here. The Noghri are diplomatically under the juristiction of TSO, our allies, do you seriously think that an alliance between the Noghri and TSO can exist when they discover that 20% of their people are enslaved by one of the members of TSO?" he pauses, removes his hand then politely shakes his head before adding, "I think not."

"Therefore, I feel that it is only logical and vital that we release these slaves back to their population for us to be able to keep any hold on Honoghr."

Raising an eyebrow, he watches on as the Sith begin to make sense of what he had just said, he concludes with a slight grin, "Any questions?"

Garrett Blade
Feb 11th, 2001, 01:07:09 PM
OOC: Yes! I have something to say!!!!!

Admiral Roebuck I must protest...........

........my dam isn't finished!

Lord Dagger
Feb 11th, 2001, 02:07:19 PM
:: Dagger looks at the assembled Sith ::
"If this is true then it leaves us with one course only remaining"
:: He turns to Roul ::
"Release the Noghri you have enslaved, and we will, forget this ever happened"

Lady DeVille
Feb 11th, 2001, 07:28:22 PM
De'Ville leaned back in her chair, and brushed her hair back out of her eyes. "I concur, the Noghri should be released."

Lady Vader
Feb 11th, 2001, 11:01:41 PM
*LV crossed her arms and then leaned against the table*

well, it would seem the Noghri would be of better use to us if they were with us and not just a slave unit...

*she turned to Roul*

I know you meant well in capturing them... but making an alliance is a better plan than forcing their hands... in the long run, an alliance they choose will benefit us more than one we push on them... it also ensures their loyalty under any circumstance...

your stance on this, Roul?

Live Wire
Feb 12th, 2001, 10:54:30 PM
oh god this is making my head hurt!

Lady Vader
Feb 13th, 2001, 01:06:26 AM
*tosses LW an ice pack*

Garrett Blade
Feb 13th, 2001, 02:53:27 AM
*Garrett turns to Live Wire. He takes the ice pack and crushes it in his hand. He places his cheek on hers, and whispers in her ear...*

"Now that we've broken the ice, how 'bout we go on a date!"

Live Wire
Feb 13th, 2001, 12:30:40 PM
*LW scowls at garret*

Unless you want to meet the glowing end of my lightsaber BACK OFF!

Im in no mood for your bad jokes.

Darth Roul
Feb 13th, 2001, 02:30:42 PM
I respect your opinons, but they are not my slaves, i use humans for that. The noghri are my personal army. and they will not be released.

Whats the difference between us? about five bank accounts, three ounces and two vehichles

Read:
Article II
A well-regulated militia being necessary to the security of the free state, the right of the people to bear arms [i.e. for military purposes] shall not be infringed.

I have a god given right

So you cant do a damn thing about it

-DO-NOT-SWEAR--DO-NOT-SWEAR--DO-NOT-SWEAR--DO-NOT-SWEAR- ya'll all ya'll (who are against me) if you dont like me blow me you arent gonna keep -DO-NOT-SWEAR--DO-NOT-SWEAR--DO-NOT-SWEAR--DO-NOT-SWEAR-ing around wiht me and turn me back to the old me

OOC: about what I just said read the sig. you cant do anything IC:

::leaves the room::

Garrett Blade
Feb 13th, 2001, 02:58:15 PM
*Garrett hears Roul as he was about to leave, then steps towards him with an outstretched palm...*

"Roul...may I have my pen back please?"

Darth Roul
Feb 13th, 2001, 03:02:05 PM
::flips him off and leaves::

Lady Vader
Feb 13th, 2001, 03:13:09 PM
*LV sits back in her chair, not at all happy with Roul and his decsion... though he did have a point in what he had said... but she still didn't like the fact how he just seemed to ignore their suggestions all together*

*she leaned forward again*

it seems I will have to have a chat with the higher council on this situation...

*with that, she rose, and began walking towards the door*

it will be dealt with...

*she turned while standing in the doorway, addressing all present*

and I don't want ANYONE here to provoke this further... I will NOT have SEPERATION between MEMBERS! we are a FAMILY!

*she frowned*

I don't think any one of you want a repeat of what happened at the time of TSC's fall...

*her face became soft, almost pleading*

please... let us have peace... this situation will be dealt with maturity...

*and then, she was gone*

Live Wire
Feb 13th, 2001, 09:16:52 PM
this is so -DO-NOT-SWEAR--DO-NOT-SWEAR--DO-NOT-SWEAR--DO-NOT-SWEAR-ing stupid....I better not post what I really want to say or else the arguing will probably start up again.

But I am soooo not happy about the attitudes I've seen lately.

Garret character development is fine but it does NO WAY IN HELL give you liscense to be an ass hole to another member of TSO have I made myself perfectly clear?!?!?!?!?!?!!?

Lady Vader
Feb 13th, 2001, 09:37:14 PM
*LV sent a message to LW through the Force... just one word, simple, yet carrying strong meaning*

peace

Garrett Blade
Feb 14th, 2001, 02:48:40 AM
Live Wire...I am not the one being an -DO-NOT-SWEAR--DO-NOT-SWEAR--DO-NOT-SWEAR--DO-NOT-SWEAR- hole in any way whatsoever. I asked perfectly nicely, he refused. I gave him another chance or else I told him in advance what I would do - perfectly reasonable. Roebuck explained the situation like crystal. He once again refused. Who, may I ask, is the -DO-NOT-SWEAR--DO-NOT-SWEAR--DO-NOT-SWEAR--DO-NOT-SWEAR- hole? Now......

.....how 'bout that date?

Darth Roul
Feb 14th, 2001, 02:41:50 PM
What you don't understand is my noghri soilders (all 20% of the population) are all VOLUNTEERS. There were many clan wars between the noghri, I saved one of the two clans. I am commanding that clan. They are not slaves so Roebuck did not explain it clear at all. None of you knew the entire story. If the DA wanted us to give them their army would we, hell no, even though they are our allies. Garrett, if I asked you to give the Beta fleet to me so I can protect a planet I conquered for TSO while the fleet is guarding the planet you conquered. Would you, part of it most likely. And that is what I will do. I will send part of the noghri I own back to Hongor. SO THEY CAN BE SLAUTERED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They are all willing to be under my control, you have spun this way out of proportion. They will not go back and that is final.

"The few wookies that are left are treated very nicely"-Garrett Blade

And when did I say that the Noghri were being treated badly

And Garrett do I have to shove a mirror up your ass so you can see out? because it seems your head is so far up there all it sees is fantisy.

Lady DeVille
Feb 14th, 2001, 10:47:37 PM
Roul, you are to report to the Council Room immediately. We're all waiting on you, and believe me, the Council doesn't need any more of its time wasted..

ooc: :) /ic:

Darth Roul
Feb 15th, 2001, 02:11:35 PM
it would help to have acess