PDA

View Full Version : OOC: We have a problem here

Live Wire
Feb 13th, 2001, 09:52:29 PM
I was changing my custom title back and I noticed that admin powers had been given out. While I dont mind if alternate ID's of admins have the power giving administrative powers to someone without consulting the other admins is ground for having your powers revoked!

The administrators of this board are the council members because the council members are most likely to have to take administrative action. Also they have shown themselves to be the type of person to handle the power.

Also the number of admins is kept small cause its a whole lot safer. I've been a boards where there were way too many admins and it just caused problems cause some people were'nt mature enough to handle it.

The key thing to being an admin is dont use it unless you absolutely have too! (unless screwing around with titles and such)

If it ever comes to light that an admin is abusing their powers or giving out power indiscriminantly then they will have their powers taken away. These things have to be proposed to the admins!!!! Otherwise we will just have chaos!

Lady Vader
Feb 13th, 2001, 10:11:17 PM
amen

Garrett Blade
Feb 14th, 2001, 02:53:56 AM
Whilst I am sure all us sith would gladly welcome Chaos with open arms, you are very right. Good point Live Wire!

*As Garrett turns to leave, he winks at Live Wire, and communicates with her through the force...*

How do I love thee! Let me count the ways.....oh no - just one way...the way you are!

Darth Roul
Feb 14th, 2001, 02:12:36 PM
I would like to have my title changed please

Lady DeVille
Feb 14th, 2001, 10:48:34 PM
ooc: Live Wire, I gave admin powers to my alternate names... /ic:

Live Wire
Feb 14th, 2001, 11:36:30 PM
yeah I know LD. Like I said thats not a problem because you control the accounts.

Lady DeVille
Feb 14th, 2001, 11:57:04 PM
ok, I knew that you said that, I just wanted to clarify that... IT WASN"T ME!!! I AM INNOCENT! ;)

Live Wire
Feb 15th, 2001, 09:42:29 AM
lol! Believe me I knew it wasnt you!

Lady Vader
Feb 15th, 2001, 10:16:36 PM
still... no one has come forward...

Garrett Blade
Feb 16th, 2001, 02:19:29 AM
Come forward about what LV?

Live Wire
Feb 16th, 2001, 10:13:10 AM
about who was giving out administrative powers. While I feel the warning is sufficient the fact that no one has come forward is slightly disturbing to me. Im not asking them to do it on the boards but and e-mail to one of the council members would be appreciated.

Garrett Blade
Feb 16th, 2001, 02:31:31 PM
Oh right! I thought you were talking about custom titles! LOL :)

Xarkz Chaos
Feb 16th, 2001, 09:11:17 PM
someone call for... Chaos? ;)