PDA

View Full Version : An idea

Darth Roul
Aug 25th, 2000, 01:21:36 PM
Scince TSO is just starting out we dont have many resorces yet. We waste the little money and recorses that we have on droids to construct items,i.e, war droids, an updated fleet, weapons so on. I suggest we invade a primitive planet and capture the natives makeing them slaves. Then we can focus what we do have in our fight for the destruction of the jedi.
Here is my plan...
Phase 1: Two cruisers enter the orbit of a planet, each filled with 300 battle droids. The ships drop off the droids who land on the planet about 700 yards away from our future slaves.

Phase 2: The droids take over the village of the natives and put them in a fenced in area. The droids then build an electronic fence around the entire village. the natives are then forced to build a plant to create what we need. The natives can stay in thier homes but they will work only for food.

i will sweat the details.
I suggest ewoks because of the fact that they are very primative.

Zerg Lord Dyzm
Aug 25th, 2000, 04:35:11 PM
That would work, but remember, I (After the RPG is finished) will be master of the Zerg, we can use Zerg Drones to do the Mineral Harvesting. But we must use the slaves to build Non-Organic stuff.

Fox609
Aug 26th, 2000, 09:02:03 AM
I have control over most of a planet.. although an entire takeover would cost us.. they are about 10 years ahead of the rest of the galaxy.. We could take them though.. their species is unable to use the force.. but they do posses limited telekenetic ablities..

Darth Roul
Aug 26th, 2000, 10:27:06 AM
Ok Dyzm nice idea. Im going to look over some more planets and then make my final desition by next week.

Darth Roul
Aug 27th, 2000, 09:11:13 AM
Im going to churba taking 200 humans and going to New Cov a planet rich with resorces

EDIT:spelling