PDA

View Full Version : A treaty

Darth Roul
Mar 2nd, 2001, 04:09:12 PM
I would like to patch things up here, I am willing to allow you to build a base on new cov and allow you to station troops there.

You will be allowed 1/3 of the planet to be used at your own need.

I appologize for my actions recently. I shouldn't have done what I did. I should have left TSO when I created TSF. I need you to forgive me. I would like for you to not be mad at me anymore. I gave in many times for the council, the noghri, the articles of TSO and now this. I don't want bloodshed. I only want to be friends again. I would like to be allies with you. My group is growing as we speek.

P.S. Don't worry about how I got in here, and I didn't hack my way in. I was given the password by a friend.

Live Wire
Mar 2nd, 2001, 07:56:51 PM
I for one want the petty squabbling to end...it will only end up hurting us.....

Darth Roul
Mar 2nd, 2001, 08:24:39 PM
I to want it to end that is why i made this post. Now do we have a deal with New Cov?

Garrett Blade
Mar 3rd, 2001, 02:49:29 PM
Once again, it may not be any of my business since I'm not on the council, but this time I'm not giving my view about the discussion, i just wanted to know whether or not we;ve actually accepted the thing about Roul owning New Cov. Have we or haven't we?

Anbira Hicchoru
Mar 3rd, 2001, 04:25:40 PM
I cannot speak for the council, as we have not given a mandate on the issue, but as for myself, and my knowledge of legal documents, I would say that there are too many uncertainties involved to declare New Cov as Roul's property just yet. I will have to look at the facts involved in more depth, and with the assistance of the council.

Lady Vader
Mar 3rd, 2001, 10:10:26 PM
then let's do this quickly, cause I for one also want this mess to end... and either way, I want good relations kept with Roul...

Live Wire
Mar 3rd, 2001, 10:52:47 PM
I agree with lady vader. And lets deal with this with some expediency shall we?

Darth Roul
Mar 4th, 2001, 10:03:16 AM
do we have a deal?? I need New Cov for TSF. We need the resources for our fleet. We don't have the massive fleet and army like TSO. So please lets keep it at 1/3 yours 2/3 mine.

Anbira Hicchoru
Mar 5th, 2001, 09:41:04 AM
You have made your conditions known. Reiterating them will not change our stance on the issues. Be patient, and allow me time to determine a proper interpetation of the situation. The council will pass their ruling on the issue soon enough afterwards.

Darth Roul
Mar 5th, 2001, 02:11:11 PM
sounds fine