PDA

View Full Version : What Is Our Planet List?

Dark Lord Dyzm
May 23rd, 2001, 07:56:58 PM
These Are The Planets I Have Down. (Correct me If Any Are Wrong)

1.)Corellia
2.)Xyquine
3.)Dennaskar
4.)Chad/Chadra
5.)Kashyyk
6.)New Cov
7.)Korriban
8.)Chad III
9.)Nar Shadda
10.)Nal Hutta
11.)Honoghr.

Any Others?

Lady DeVille
May 24th, 2001, 09:09:01 PM
I don't know

Gav Mortis
May 25th, 2001, 01:07:09 AM
Scratch Xyquine off that list, we ain't got it yet. Currently me and Garrett are working on Talus and Tralus and by then end of this week we should hopefully have Tralus.

We should continue to focus on taking the entire Correlian Sector.

We also have Nar Shadda, Nal Hutta and Honoghr.

I say the next planet we focus on for TSO is Selonia, considering we have a good relationship with them anyway.

Jeseth Cloak
May 25th, 2001, 06:02:47 AM
Viscera would know the list in it's entirity, I beleive. In any case, I may soon begin work on an RP to take a planet for TSO, though I'll be utilizing non-military means to do so. I'm currently without an internet connection or computer, so I'll try to get that information typed up here soon.

Darth Viscera
May 25th, 2001, 06:13:36 AM
I have a map, I know everything :)

Dark Lord Dyzm
May 25th, 2001, 10:43:55 AM
Xyquine is on the List Dude. I should Know, I'm the one who RPed Its Take Over.

(The Story Line was that Xyquine wanted to follow Correllia And Become One in the Sith Order, I went there to formalize the agreement and ran into a Anti-Sith factions. I used the military personal from the old Delta Fleet and destroyed them)

The Reason I wanted to Know, was becuse I'm planing to build a Vacation Home/Mansion on beach front property. And I'm Looking For A World with the right conditions.

Gav Mortis
May 25th, 2001, 11:52:48 AM
Jeez! And you were wondering why no-one takes notice of what you do!

I knew nothing about that roleplay and quite frankly don't ever remember anything being mentioned about it, so the next time you wanna complain about people being wrapped up in my plans remember to actually keep people up to date with what your doing! :mad:

Dark Lord Dyzm
May 25th, 2001, 04:54:23 PM
The Thread Was Deleated, But here is the Build Up Of things

pub23.ezboard.com/fthesit...=291.topic (http://pub23.ezboard.com/fthesithorderdiscussionchamber.showMessage?topicID =291.topic)

pub23.ezboard.com/fthesit...=284.topic (http://pub23.ezboard.com/fthesithorderdiscussionchamber.showMessage?topicID =284.topic) This is the One To Get People To Join

And this was the Last One of the Path Of Order Stuff

pub23.ezboard.com/fthesit...=294.topic (http://pub23.ezboard.com/fthesithorderdiscussionchamber.showMessage?topicID =294.topic) The Link Still Works On this One

Had A Total of About 3-4 Posts, and I do recall asking people With AIM and MSN

Lady Vader
May 25th, 2001, 09:44:15 PM
I know we don't own Selonia, but we do control Corellian space... so, the Corellian system is sorta ours, me thinks...

Gav Mortis
May 25th, 2001, 10:55:49 PM
Not in it's entirety, just because we own Correlia we can't simply assume control of the rest of the planets. A single planet holds great significance you know we can't just win em over in the dozens.

Thats why we're progressively taking control of the System planet by planet as it were. :)

Seth Darkserpent
May 26th, 2001, 04:49:19 AM
Oooo let me go to Drall or Selonia. I can take the planet with no military forces needed or wasted :evil:

Dark Lord Dyzm
May 26th, 2001, 08:25:42 AM
We Have 2 Planets In the Correllian System

Garrett Blade
May 26th, 2001, 09:15:54 AM
These are the planets in the Corellian Sector:

1: Xyquine
2: Commenor
3: Corellia - we have it!
4: Drall
5: Selonia
6: Duros
7: Talus - will be ours at the end of the week
8: Corfai
9: Vargan
10: Tralus - will be ours by tomorrow (Sunday)

So in total, and at the time of posting this post, we have one planet, Corellia - so my knowledge.

Dark Lord Dyzm
May 26th, 2001, 09:52:20 AM
Dear God Protect me From THESE BLIND MORONS! Did I not Just... Ah Hell! Screw It. If You aint even gonna read the other posts, dont bother posting at all

Gav Mortis
May 26th, 2001, 10:08:00 AM
I will refrain from saying anything here. I would only end up using strongly harsh language and be highly offensive.

Seth Darkserpent
May 26th, 2001, 10:08:50 AM
Tell it to me and I'll say it for you :D

Garrett Blade
May 26th, 2001, 10:09:16 AM
First of all, I don't appreciate being told not to bother posting. If I want to post then I shall. And as for whhat you said: I did read the rest of the topic and I don't see how you can say that we have Xyquine just because of those threads you gave links to. Without the actual conquest thread us having Xyquine is not valid.

ANd its not as if it would take long to take over. Once we have Talus and Tralus out of the way, we can go for at least three planets using the three fleets.

(No doubt you'll want to go for Xyquine with Gamma Fleet, or will it be Delta Fleet?!?!?!)

Dark Lord Dyzm
May 26th, 2001, 10:17:54 AM
I no Longer Give A -DO-NOT-SWEAR--DO-NOT-SWEAR--DO-NOT-SWEAR--DO-NOT-SWEAR-. I'll Find the Friggin Thread

Dark Lord Dyzm
May 26th, 2001, 10:24:59 AM
Cant -DO-NOT-SWEAR--DO-NOT-SWEAR--DO-NOT-SWEAR--DO-NOT-SWEAR-ing Find It... I dont really Care though, its just annoying, Why Bother Spending Time On stuff like that when your own group dosent even try to support the claim.
Come On, Can you Find And Link Every Single Thread that Says we own the other planets?

Seth Darkserpent
May 26th, 2001, 10:27:36 AM
when someone asks us to prove we have it, what are you going to give them? Thin air?

Gav Mortis
May 26th, 2001, 10:30:08 AM
Look Dyzm, I for one didn't deny you had roleplayed the taking over of the damn planet and it is actually valid Garrett. But I don't like the way you address people and I'm still pissed off at the way you said everyones too wrapped up in my plans and takes no notice of you and like someone said, is it such a suprise that what you say and do is not taken into account because you're so damn rude to people.

Gav Mortis
May 26th, 2001, 10:30:50 AM
Seth, one of the links above has a link to the roleplay, it's just been deleted, it is valid and did exist.

Dark Lord Dyzm
May 26th, 2001, 10:38:07 AM
If you Remember, I wasnt Always Rude. I'm the Product Of the system. I never seemed to be taken seriously when I wasn't rude. At least now people sometimes listen. I do try to suppress it, but that dosent stop it. It just builds up into outbursts. But I make no excuses. I am sorry if I offend you or others. Just ignore it and it will pass. But I say again, I'm sorry.

Seth Darkserpent
May 26th, 2001, 10:58:13 AM
I remember the Xyquine thread! I read it! I'm just saying, if someone asks us for proof..what are we going to give them?

Dark Lord Dyzm
May 26th, 2001, 11:23:49 AM
Give Them Cake!

Live Wire
May 26th, 2001, 10:21:38 PM
Im curious as to why the thread was deleted. Was it just that it was old and ezboard killed it or was it deleted by a mod or admin?

but nonetheless it was a valid rp and so the planet should belong to us. If someone wishes to challenge it I'll argue it out with them.

Seth if you wish to do a diplomatic mission coordinate it with me.

Gav Mortis
May 27th, 2001, 03:27:02 AM
I'd imagine a mod or admin deleted it and as a result, it is the final nail in the coffin for my satisfaction with their actions at SWFans.

They seem to impulsively delete threads whenever they please it seems; I've just lost a recent thread in which I was building my new ship and I really am not prepared doing it all over again at SWFans, I'll continue it here.

It's absurd, what right do they have to just go and delete something someone has put time into without their consent!

:mad:

Garrett Blade
May 27th, 2001, 03:40:08 AM
Alrighty then - I'll accept that it was a valid take-over, end of story!

Now, by tonight we'll have Tralus and we can get to work on Talus, which will be diplomatic so LW, you'd be a great help there!

Whilst that is going on Premier Romanov can take Beta Fleet and invade Commenor, whilst Roebuck could attack another with Alpha Fleet, and Dyzm can go for yet another with Gamma. I can help Seth with the Selonia (nudge, nudge, wink, wink - say no more!)

I think that in a very maximum of three weeks we could have the entire Corellian Sector!

Dark Lord Dyzm
May 27th, 2001, 08:17:38 AM
Excellent, As Soon As Selonia Is ours, I will Build A Beach Side Vacation Home For Myself.

Seth Darkserpent
May 27th, 2001, 08:28:07 AM
Well LW, my diplomacy might be a little different then yours. And I request that Garrett accompany us, but the question is, Selonia or Drall? I picked Drall because Seloni is made up of tiny islands. We can build larger structures on Drall.

Jedah Lynch
May 27th, 2001, 09:11:04 AM
I'd imagine a mod or admin deleted it and as a result, it is the final nail in the coffin for my satisfaction with their actions at SWFans.

I can ask Ogre if you wish if he can find it for you or find out what happened, he isnt the delete type. A certain other admin there is, usually when you say something against him he'll delete it for example

It's absurd, what right do they have to just go and delete something someone has put time into without their consent!

Know the feeling.....try posting in a thread where you post to stop an enemy and the admin who is helping the enemy deletes your post to get his way. Been there....