PDA

View Full Version : Beta Fleet's next operation

Premier Romanov
May 27th, 2001, 05:16:15 PM
Now that the Tralus takeover is finished, Beta Fleet is once again free of orders. So, when the new ships are built, i shall lead Beta Fleet on yet another planetary invasion of Commenor, the next nearest planet to Corellia. It would be foolish to go for a planet outside the Corellian Sector for the time being. We should focus our efforts closeby and form a solid core area where we can then expand out from, or retreat to - should things not go our way.

Live Wire
May 27th, 2001, 06:52:05 PM
I agree 100 percent we need to stay in this sector for strengths sake.

Lady Vader
May 27th, 2001, 08:41:45 PM
amen

Dark Lord Dyzm
May 27th, 2001, 09:33:36 PM
Commenor is Not Close By. In All The Books it talks about how its not really part of the Corellian Government.
The Rebels had a base on Folor, Commenors Moon, not the best place to put one if the Corellian System was part of the Empire. Commenor was a independent. Also, heres a map.

The Map (http://www.crosswinds.net/~insd/insd/map/57.htm)

Also Looking at the Map, if You look at the entire thing. Hutt Space And the Churba territorys. (Other places where TSO owns 2 or More Planets) Boarders the Corellian Sector. So After the Corellian Sector is Under our power, I suggest Expansion into one of these areas.

Premier Romanov
May 28th, 2001, 02:50:06 AM
Well I am going by the Star Wars Supremacy/Rebellion map, which states that Commenor is in the Corellian Sector. So I shall take Commenor.

Even if SWFans agrees that Commenor is not close to Corellia - it is still in the same sector so I shall go for Commenor :)

Dark Lord Dyzm
May 28th, 2001, 10:28:46 AM
I really dont care what planet we go after next. Soon they will all be under our power. I own Rebellion and I know what your talking about. But Rebellion was not even close to accurate in distants. If you read the reviews on it when it came out, you have a statement by the people who made it, they couldnt get it to the exact distances with out making the game 10x or so more complicated. They couldnt well put Commoner there and claim thats it takes 3 times as long to get there when it dosent look that way on the screen. Just my thoughts on such things.
As long as we are talking about things, where should I take Gamma Fleet?

Premier Romanov
May 29th, 2001, 11:16:25 AM
Go for Duros or Corfai